image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#383 8 years ago

i don't see the hotel stuff on the pinfest site like last year. it was 99 bucks a night. there's a lot of pages to scroll through here so if anyone could give me the scoop that would be great. also is this the a-town for sale thread too?

#386 8 years ago

thanks force! you staying at ramada? btw I will be visiting your town friday and picking up a game from george

3 weeks later
#630 8 years ago

still looking to sell or trade my congo at allentown.

#631 8 years ago

looking for a tx sector

#639 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Still looking for an ID4, Bone Busters, or Godzilla. TX-Sector too, but everyone else is looking for one of those

played tx at the sanctum friday. soooooo cooooool. I will have to settle for the volcano I bought from Mark. Thats pretty damn cool too and Mark was awesome.

#640 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll be looking for rcbrown316.

look no further big fella...

beezlepud_(resized).jpgbeezlepud_(resized).jpg

#642 8 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Yeah, TX Sector is a fun game. Didn't know you were there picking up Volcano, until it started getting carted off(I was there with my wife and kids). Mark and Jim are great guys and I think they still have Genesis(Jim) and Special Force(Mark) for sale.

10 hours of rebuilding flippers, re-sleeving coils, led-ing and playfield buffing later...

20160327_233525_resized_(resized).jpg20160327_233525_resized_(resized).jpg

#673 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/30/16 8:16am EST***
Here is a 14 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale
eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Apron is autographed by Wayne Neynes with paper work documentation. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700
joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.
Anidor - Monopoly $2750
Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700. Gottlieb Big Hit. Needs some work but in decent shape. Some playfield wear. FOR SALE Asking $500
shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.
Butch2099 - I have a Star Wars Episode 1, The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.
Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900
hoov - 1959 Keeney Hi Straight (good restoration candidate) $350 to me + $200 shipping to a buddy who can transport it to the show from Illinois
DavidC - Rescue 911 FOR SALE $1850 US(seller is from Canada), player condition, leds, new topper in leds.
1974DeltaQueen - Ship Ahoy 975$ really a keeper/collector quality all original game.
WannaPinball - ALL FOR SALE. Sharkey's Shootout - fully shopped with LEDs and the special extra skill buttons for outlane posts. Street Fighter 2 - fully shopped with LEDs. Excellent Eight Ball - new backglass. Simpsons Pinball Party - bright colored decals installed. HUO Pirates of the Caribbean - fully shopped with LEDs and Matt topper. Big Guns - looks HUO with 3 new boards (MPU, Display, Power supply). HUO Xmen with color DMD. Avengers HULK LE. Maybe Funhouse - did minty playfield swap with new ramps and plastics, etc. HUO Elvis with less than 100 plays. Jungle Princess EM - Fully shopped nice cosmetics. Maybe an Addams Family. Maybe a TZ project. Cyclone - looking for a new MAIN ramp to finish this shopout.
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/30/16 8:16am EST **

1. I bought the raves volcano
2. I have a Congo for sale/trade 3600.00

20151024_174937_resized_(resized).jpg20151024_174937_resized_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#791 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 4/7/16 8:22am EST***
Here is a 16 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. Note - This only includes pinball machines and does not include accessories/mods/etc. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 15 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Captain Fantastic project for sale. Also Top Score project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1000, Spring Break $1000, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Apron is autographed by Wayne Neynes with paper work documentation. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Fireball Classic, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE $1700. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700
joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.
Anidor - Monopoly $2750
Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700.
shacklersrevenge - Black Hole FOR SALE or TRADE.
Butch2099 - MAME multicade up for sale.
Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900
DavidC - Rescue 911 FOR SALE $1850 US(seller is from Canada), player condition, leds, new topper in leds.
WannaPinball - ALL FOR SALE. Sharkey's Shootout - fully shopped with LEDs and the special extra skill buttons for outlane posts $2300. Street Fighter 2 - fully shopped with LEDs $1800. Excellent Eight Ball - new backglass $1500. Simpsons Pinball Party - bright colored decals installed $5000. HUO Pirates of the Caribbean - fully shopped with LEDs and Matt topper $5800. Big Guns - looks HUO with 3 new boards (MPU, Display, Power supply) $1500. HUO Xmen with color DMD $5300. Avengers HULK LE $5500. Maybe Funhouse - did minty playfield swap with new ramps and plastics, etc. $4400(plus some). HUO Elvis with less than 100 plays $5500. Jungle Princess EM - Fully shopped nice cosmetics $1200. Maybe an Addams Family $6500. Maybe a TZ project $5000. Cyclone - looking for a new MAIN ramp to finish this shopout $2800.
rcbrown316 - Congo for SALE/TRADE $3600
tkaye - 1977 Bally Evel Knievel. New altek mpu and most connectors repinned. Decent players copy with a good cabinet and nice back glass.
$1800 obo.
songofsixpence - For SALE/TRADE Gottlieb The Games, player's condition $700. Gottlieb Genesis - Has alternate translite, Comet LEDs and a pretty nice playfield, make an offer. Williams Rollergames, make an offer.
hAbO - Tron LE 338 for SALE ($10,500) or trade(better price for trade). https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32772
lllvjr - Congo FOR SALE AT THE SHOW
JerseySteve - Excellent condition Terminator 2. If prepaid - $2,900. Pick up before show also possible.
drgnlair - Game of Thrones Premium FOR SALE $6100. Full ad here can deliver to allentown with deposit
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33045
herbertbsharp - Capcom Airborne FOR SALE $3200
Pinbalwz - 1963 Midway Raceway $3000. 1965 Midway Mystery Score pitch and bat $1500. 1962 Gottlieb Flipper Crown $900. Bally World Cup Soccer EM Arcade Game $800. 1976 4-player Bally Captain Fantastic $900. SEE POST #774 FOR FULL GAME DETAILS.
PoMC - Rescue 911 FOR SALE or TRADE. Maybe Viper Night Drivin, Maybe The Shadow, Maybe Maverick, or Virtual Pin that needs a PC.
Pinterest - Metallica Premium $6200. Johnny Mnemonic $2500. Bally Vector $1500
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 4/7/16 8:22am EST **

I dont know if anyone has done this yet but this dude derves a big hand for taking the time to compile and update the for sale list. pretty awesome...

#943 8 years ago
Quoted from Adrift:

I'm new as well. Just picked up my first machine in November and am really looking forward to the Allentown show. Planning on being there all day Friday.
Just one thing...obviously a lot of you guys have been in the hobby for a while. Please remember that some of are are new and really have no idea what you're talking about when you refer to machines by a set of initials...the full names of games would be very helpful to those of us still trying to get our feet wet. (Thanx)

http://www.ipdb.org/lists.cgi?anonymously=true&list=abbrev

#1013 8 years ago

lotr added to marketplace

20160207_233939_resized_(resized).jpg20160207_233939_resized_(resized).jpg

#1032 8 years ago

looking for a tron. not the 10,000 dollar kind though....

#1040 8 years ago

Congo images updated. Sale pending pickup 4/23

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32245

#1041 8 years ago

LOTR Images Updated
Potential sale pending but not locked up yet.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33466

#1066 8 years ago

this is a long thread. will there be NIB sales happening at the show?

#1091 8 years ago

Looking for a tron here. Not the 10 thousand dollar kind...

#1094 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Looking for a tron here. Not the 10 thousand dollar kind...

just found one. please disregard...

1 week later
#1480 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

Hi All, can please ask that no more for sale or wanted items be added to this thread that have not been added via the marketing tool.
All for sale and wanted ads must now be added via this tool, thanks.
Once you have made your ad via the marketing tools, feel free to add a link here, in this thread.
Link to marketing tool - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/place

Please explain why.

RB

#1483 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

My guess would be
(so Pinside doesn't turn into this)

popups_(resized).jpg

not sure I understand what you mean with the pic of the pop ups

#1487 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Read my post #1466 on this thread.

as I suspected it's about money. I have no issue with that honestly but I do have an issue where I have made 2 donations. The first one was recognized but is over a year old and the second was not and is less than a year old. I have sent two messages to the contact link on the bottom of this page, both with no response. I just sold congo as a result of posting it here and am ready to pay the fee but there is a discount listed for members who donate. I sent them a message and have still not received a response. If it's about money to support the site great but if they can't respond and accept my money when it's sitting there I'm not sure what else I should do. List more stuff? make more donations?

#1492 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Try PMing Robin directly. It's possible that an email ended up in a spam folder by mistake.

If the contact form doesn't work its not my problem. Fix it or get rid of it. I am not going to track them down and tackle them to the ground in order to stuff my money in their pockets. Moderators: If you are reading this and want my money PM me.

#1512 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Try PMing Robin directly. It's possible that an email ended up in a spam folder by mistake.

Last bit on the donation thing. I just wanted to follow up and explain what happened to you guys who were reading this.

1. I just realized you were a moderator now force
2. Robin contacted me
3. My messages were indeed in his spam
4. My donation was made the the paypal alternative Spike and was sitting there the whole time
5. All of this occurred in november during a transitional phase here
6. My sales fee is now paid
7. I have also donated again and it has been acknowledged

RB

#1542 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

I'll be wearing my Pinside panties.

did you get that little stitching problem you had in the back there addressed?

#1672 7 years ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

If you have a hitch you can go rent a uHaul trailer. You could also rent an Enterprise cargo van.

i have a hitch setup but not the ball thing. do they sell those at the uhaul place?

#1684 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Yes they do. They can install also if your getting a trailer.

THANKS BUD!

#2020 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, fighting a bad cold and some nasty weather, I made it through the day at Allentown. I barely played any machines; this show was all about meeting up with great Pinsiders, and my only regret is missing Guinnesstime before he split. (Some are coming tomorrow that I won't meet because I won't be there... ) Also missed seeing Songofsixpence. But I got to meet one of my favorite people in the world, ForceFlow (really...I want to be as nice as him in my next life), and got to watch my wife hit the sauce hard with Skypilot and Yzfguy. And Rcbrown is f**king funny as hell.
A really great show, and kudos to Ivan for upping the ante this year. The show is the best Allentown show yet, and it was evident in the increased crowd this year.
On to Pintastic next....

it was good to meet you and Janice Randy. Thanks for introducing us to skypilot and yzfguy too. I'm up to about 5 pinside acquaintances now so I will likely need to scale back the social aspect a bit.

#2028 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

set up night deals are the same as the spreadsheet. stuff is being sold before the show.
you can't say one is ok an the other is not
just my .02

i think both are a good for me. i'm not likely going to fill up my gas tank and my wallet to drive 4.5 hours without having a specific objective lined up. if I was an hour away it would be a different story

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rcbrown316.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=rcbrown316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.