image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrayhji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#232 8 years ago

Man, I will bump this thread. Surprised there has been a lull. I may be listing my HUO WOZ Standard. Invisiglass/shaker installed, and #912. Located in Macungie, PA, about 15 minutes from the Allentown Pinfest location. I am in a quandary about this, but am leaning toward going forward with a sale. PM me with any interest. I will make a decision by March 15, when I return from a short vacation.
Harry Irvin
Macungie, PA

#270 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Can you bring a game on Friday or do you have to load in on Thursday?

You can bring a game in Friday morning. Setup usually begins about 8am, but you need to check with Ivan for the exact time. Saturday the show opens at 9, and one can usually begin bringing in a new game at approximately 7:30am.
Harry Irvin
Pinfest Freeplay registration guy

2 weeks later
#454 8 years ago
Quoted from pinrayhji:

Man, I will bump this thread. Surprised there has been a lull. I may be listing my HUO WOZ Standard. Invisiglass/shaker installed, and #912. Located in Macungie, PA, about 15 minutes from the Allentown Pinfest location. I am in a quandary about this, but am leaning toward going forward with a sale. PM me with any interest. I will make a decision by March 15, when I return from a short vacation.
Harry Irvin
Macungie, PA

Check out my WOZ post on RGP. Sorry if this is not kosher. I just don't feel like typing it out again.
Harry

#492 8 years ago

I have a very nice Big Hurt for sale. The ad should appear on Mr. Pinball tomorrow. Located in Macungie, PA - approximately 15 minutes from the Allentown Pinfest location.
Harry Irvin

#569 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

List has been updated:
Here is an 12 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale
eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds for sale
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - nice Baywatch $1900 and a very nice Judge Dredd $2500
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - ALL FOR TRADE, Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500
Madmax541 - Terminator 2 for sale $2100, also Johnny Mnemonic for sale
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/26/16 10:47am EST **

Folks - I can verify that only a handful of the games listed on this thread have been registered (thus far) for the freeplay area. What folks must understand is that many of these games are being offered for sale with the intent to bring them to the show parking lot to close the deal. Regardless - there are usually 250+ games in the freeplay area, and many will be for sale.
Harry Irvin

2 weeks later
#870 8 years ago

WOZ Standard is sold. Big Hurt - extremely nice example - available for $1575, or would consider trades for El Dorado, Gold Strike, Big Hit, Sky Jump + or - cash. Not interested in projects or shipping.
Harry

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrayhji.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=pinrayhji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.