image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicovolta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#840 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

VECTOR is the booth you were next to, I think. Great stuff. When I was there, you looked like you were in a bad mood, so I figured I'd come back and say hi...but I'm old and forgot.

Huh? Whazthat... my ears are burning. Thanks for stopping by... glad you & Daniel enjoyed our games. We're working on an all-Bally EM row next year with plenty of rare ones.

I would love to be at Allentown but have to make Ann Arbor and the Lets Play Gaming Expo this year. One of our local pals, Ken Head, will be driving to Allentown with a U-Haul to bring some games back. Say hello if you see him. He does a lot of EM cab repaints for collectors nationwide.

#878 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Rancho (wood cab), Pioneer, Queen's Castle, and Bow & Arrow. I won't be at the show but a friend is coming up there with a trailer. PM me if you have or know anyone who might be looking to move these titles... thx!

1 week later
#1077 8 years ago

Love those middle-pop games! Fan-Tas-Tic has terrific flow... lots of fun. Some people get upset over re-themes but with 5,680 produced there will be enough to go around.

What kind of theme are you planning with that roulette wheel and middle-pop layout?

#1216 8 years ago

Bally EM Black Jack? Nice. One of the rare crossover games from the early SS period. Love the '75-'77 Bally era with the curved top rail & large backglass designs.

If you find a Mata Hari EM or Bow & Arrow lemme know.

2 weeks later
#2108 7 years ago

Award a ticket for a separate "survivor's raffle" for every game which isn't in ratty shape and doesn't break by the end of the show. One for EM's and another for moderns.

Encouragement to do your homework *before* the show starts, eh?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nicovolta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=nicovolta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.