image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kawydud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#165 8 years ago

Thinking about bringing a HUO TSPP if there is some interest in it.

4 weeks later
#344 8 years ago

I may bring my heavily modded original run Tron if there is interest in it. Here are a couple of pictures.

IMG_1782_(resized).JPGIMG_1782_(resized).JPG

IMG_1780_(resized).JPGIMG_1780_(resized).JPG

#377 8 years ago
Quoted from Pneuma:

Will be bringing the nice Spanish Eyes from the show last year and a Big Hit for free play and am selling both. Looking to buy or trade towards a nice Sky Jump, Hokus Pokus or Joker Poker... Can't wait!

I seem to recall helping load this particular machine, if I am not mistaken.

#384 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i don't see the hotel stuff on the pinfest site like last year. it was 99 bucks a night. there's a lot of pages to scroll through here so if anyone could give me the scoop that would be great. also is this the a-town for sale thread too?

We can rent you the inside of our trailer

2 weeks later
#538 8 years ago

My Tron and TSPP have already sold, I think I may bring my huo Dale Jr now.

#541 8 years ago
Quoted from erikkur:

I am heading to Allentown this year and have a few things for sale I can bring. I have an unpopulated Funhouse (Used) playfield. Message me if interested and for pics. I also am looking for a master display board for Sorcerer and the Left sling and center plastic and the "all shots down" plastic for sorcerer. I have misc plastics for Funhose I can bring as well.

I should have the master display board from Sorcerer. You are referring to the one that all of the displays are plugged into correct?

#643 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Someone needs to create PINSIDE name tags to stick on your shirt.

Pinside has a tag generator at the bottom of your profile.

Capture_(resized).JPGCapture_(resized).JPG

#645 8 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

This will be my first Pinfest
Was thinking of bringing my CFTBL and having it on free play. Have a couple of questions:
I'm looking to sell it, can I leave a for sale sign on it while it's on free play?
I'm about an 1 hour away, so I was going to drive both days, no hotel. Can I leave my machine there? Will it be safe?

Yes you can leave a for sale sign on it, they hand them out to you when you register the machine. We have always left machines at the show without any issues.

#652 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'll be attending Allentown this year... I'll have a booth near Joe at PinGraffix and Cointakers. I'll be offering a show discount and even the same for pre-orders discount to save on shipping cost... I'll delivery your Pinball Refinery mods to the show. More info to come soon.
I'll have a few Refinery Editions pinballs here as well.
I look forward to attending Allentown for my first time,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Sweet Steve, will be nice to meet you in person.

4 weeks later
#1305 7 years ago

Anyone making the trip from Maine to pinfest? I have a HS2 that could use a ride.

#1557 7 years ago

Some pics of Dale Jr.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1609 7 years ago

Pinball Life won't be at the show. If you really need some new ones from Pinball Life, I will have some in my tool box I can sell you.

#1618 7 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:Looking for a nice "galaga cocktail screened glass top".
Used is great, new is great, p.m. if you have one. Can pp in advance.

I have a brand new one from Phoenix still in its Bubble Wrap.

#1660 7 years ago

Trying something out this year, got a vendor booth and will be selling mylar protectors for playfield areas and flipper button wear. We will be next to Mirco Playfields. Also made some "Pinball Wizard" decals for fun. Will have a Dale Jr and Champion Pub at the booth as well.

FullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

#1948 7 years ago

Had a great time meeting everyone at Pinfest. Glad to meet Steve from Pinball Refinery in person, did a great job on Ghostbusters. Loved the glow in the dark white powdercoat. This was our first time as a vendor, met a lot of nice people. My Dale Jr didn't want me to sell her I guess, kept having silly issues. Looking forward to a bigger Pinfest in 2017. If anyone needs any of my button or magnet protectors, shoot me a pm, happy to mail them out.

IMG_0671_(resized).JPGIMG_0671_(resized).JPG

#2099 7 years ago

I had my complete tool box of parts at the show, including a dmd. We had a small vendor spot near the vendor sign in/entrance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kawydud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=kawydud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.