Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrobinso99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#511 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Looking to see if there is any interest out there....I have a nice RBION possibly for sale. It was used in last years tournament. Had a lot of people asking for it, but at the time it was not for sale. It has zero flipper button wear, solid cabinet and a beautiful playfield. Also have a nice example of a Safe Cracker I'd consider letting go as well. Has originally wings, topper and coins. I can bring them with me to Allentown. Pm me if interested.

Any chance we can use it in the tournament bank again before you sell it off? We still need some well tuned machines for the lineup!

3 weeks later
#924 3 years ago

I'll take the Grand Prix... it looks amazing! And should be a perfect fit for fleshing out our classics bank for the tournament

#1043 3 years ago

The PinFest IFPA tournament event graphics are done! We are getting shirts for anyone interested.

Poster_Trim_(resized).jpg

#1045 3 years ago

Here are the full details:

PinCrossing is teaming up with the PinFest crew to bring you another year of IFPA competition at Allentown!

Categories: IFPA Main, IFPA Classics, Kids and Ladies

Cost: First 2 entries are FREE
Additional entries $5

Format: Best Game Qualifying
Max total entries per day: 8 ($30 max)
Entries counted for standings: 4
Player cutoff for qualifying IFPA Main and IFPA Classics: 16
Player cutoff for qualifying Ladies and Kids (non-IFPA): 4

Rules:
Friday Classics entries may be purchased between 12:00PM and 4:00PM and must be started by 4:15PM. The ladies and kids finals begin at 4:30 and the Classics finals begin at 5:00

Saturday entries may be purchased between 9:00AM and 1:00PM and must be started by 1:15PM. The ladies and kids finals begin at 1:30 and the main finals begin at 2:00

Finals formats will be PAPA style playoffs

#1140 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

How much of the tournament entry money will be paid out? Barely any was paid out last year for the winners.

The actual cash payouts last year were not huge but keep in mind the entry fees were relatively low and we give the first 2 entries away for free to encourage participation. To clarify, this event is designed to be fun and engaging for as many of the PinFest attendees as possible including women and kids. The intent is to keep entry costs reasonable. This is not designed to be an unlimited entry, large cash generating format.

That said, just like last year, all entry fees will be paid out to the participants minus any direct costs for running the event. Examples of direct costs would be trophies & prizes, cost associated with the space, etc. Indirect costs, such as transportation of the machines, cameras, TVs, cabling, stands, network equipment, computers, registers, etc, are covered by those putting on the tournament. (We have spent over $5k so far this year in equipment that will be used to support PinFest 2016)

We don't have all the direct costs yet and we obviously don't know exactly how many people will be entering, but if we get similar participation to last year we should be looking at a $4k+ valuation on the prize pool including the value of prizes to be donated by our sponsors and the trophies.

-Jay

#1184 3 years ago

Can't wait to love me some "Basket case Bally Skateball" !

1 week later
#1735 3 years ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

No problem. Steve is awesome. Many of the pins in that pic are his. Brings the rarer ones like TX and Cosmic Gunfight so people can see them and play them.

Steve's TX is what got me completely hooked on that title. It is so muchh fun to play...I've tried to buy it from him for many years and he is not selling. Enjoy it at the show though, that is why he brings it! And if you see Steve hanging out by his games be sure to thank him for his efforts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 49.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 160.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Lit Frames
£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 199.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrobinso99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside