Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackblotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1221 3 years ago

SOLD: Have a nice Top Dawg shuffle alley in Northern, VA for those coming through on I95 from points south. Game will NOT be at the show (don't have room to transport it) but I will be at the show on Friday to return Saturday morning. So for anybody who is interested that is passing back through the area on Saturday afternoon, let me know. Here is the market ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33752

Thanks, David

#1226 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Jack from Pinball Enthusiast will be there selling glass. No need to pre-order.
Standard Glass will be $30 a sheet. Bulk discount of 5 sheets for $135
WPC wide body glass will be $45 a sheet.
He will also have translite glass for WPC games there too.

Are these loose sheets or do they have packing material, like a box? Last time I bought some glass at a show I got it home safely, but was scared it was going to shatter all the way back. I would be willing to pay extra at the show for a box with packing material that I can then lay down on top of the machine that is coming back with me. Not sure who Jack is, anybody have contact info?

#1229 3 years ago

Thanks guys. Good idea on the blankets too, not sure why I didn't think of that myself .... don't answer that!

#1402 3 years ago

SOLD:

Williams Shuffle Alley Parts - Displays

Just sold a Williams Top Dawg shuffle alley which I had converted to X-Pin LED displays. I still have the master driver board, 5 score display boards (not 6) and the credit display board. I do not know the condition as the HV section of the power supply board was out so I just went the LED route instead. Have to assume they all need work and not exactly sure they all were supposed to come with Top Dawg, they could have been swapped in before I got the game from another Williams Shuffle Alley. Here are the part numbers and a couple of pics.

I have no clue on their value, just make a reasonable offer and I'll bring them to Allentown on Friday for you. Somebody here probably repairs and sells these or could use in their game(s).

Williams System 9 PINBALL Master Driver Board 5760-10846-00
Williams Score Display Board 5762-10933-00 x 5 (different revs)
Williams Credit Display Board 5762-10933-00 x 1 (odd that it is the same number as the score displays but with a different "glass")

Thanks, David

20160429_195209_(resized).jpg
20160429_195218_(resized).jpg

#1669 3 years ago

Looking to get a couple of sets of 28 1/2" Chrome Non-Ribbed Legs, maybe a set of 31" of the same. Used in nice shape or new. Anybody bringing any or know who is selling them there. Suspect they will be grabbed from the flea market before I get there. Listed this on the SS too.

PM me please.

#1975 3 years ago

There were 2 Gottlieb Sure Shot EMs at the show. One was sold by a pinsider right after I left but not sure what happened to the other one? I was there only briefly unfortunately, had to leave quickly after driving 5 hours to get there, family emergency, plus I did not have room to grab another pin even if I had time. Can anybody tell me who owned the other one, what it was selling for and whether it sold? There was no tag on the outside, but somebody had the door open and there was a tag in there that I couldn't see the info on.

#2034 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I had a sure shot in freeplay next to special forces and Robo war. Wasn't listed for sale. Just picked it up there. Needs to be cleaned up and played at The Sanctum for a bit before I decide to move it on. If you're interested let me know.
-Jim

pm sent

#2035 3 years ago

Shout out to Dave M, who apparently won an award for best EM at the show if I read the above post right. He sold me a SUPER nice Pro Pool that met all expectations. Took it home, put the legs and head on, plugged in the jones plugs, threw a ball in and started playing. Damn nice game, and great fun. Even had a nice piece of glass already on it, who does that??? My workshop is sad .... have to find another game to go in there, this one doesn't need anything.

Thanks, David

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
1,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charleston, WV
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 12.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9,500.00
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackblotto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside