Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Volcano! Volcano! Volcano!
This year if I see a victory again I'm grabbing it!

I will have a Victory at Allentown this year in the inside flea market. SOLD

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Feel lucky you still have the Mother "problem"....

Right with you on this one. My mom passed way too young.

1 week later
#104 3 years ago

Colsond, I should know next month if I'm bringing my BSD to Allentown.

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I will have a Victory at Allentown this year in the inside flea market.

Victory is sold.

#148 3 years ago

Have a true HUO fully doc T3 with under 900 plays on it I may trailer to Allentown. Looks like it was just taken out of the box. GI led's. $3500. Open for trade towards a Apollo 13, Baywatch or ID4.

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Looking for a nice Who dunnit.

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Looking for a Pacman arcade game. Doesn't have to be working. Robotron as well.

I will have a Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games on it at Allentown. I believe there are 4 or 5 different Pacman games on it. Very clean.

IMG_5656_(resized).JPG

#203 3 years ago

$1000, was hardly used, has lcd display, here is the game list.

Super Breakout, Space Panic, Super Cobra, Centipede, Time Pilot, Phoenix, Hustler, Mappy, Pengo, 1942, Donkey Kong Junior, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong, Ms Pacman, Galaxian, Frogger, Dig Dug, Galaga, Mr. Do, Crush, Mr. Dos Castle, Super Pacman, Pinball Action, Moon Cresta, New Rally X, Juno First, Scramble, Arkanoid, Xevious, Quix, Ms. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Galaga ( Fast Fire Mode), Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Jumping Jack, Congo Bongo, Gun Smoke, The End, 1943 Kai, Pooyan, Pleiads, Shao-Lins ,
Road, King & Balloon, Pac-Man Plus, Van-Van Car, JR Pacman, Dig Dug 2, Pacman, Zaxxon, Amidar, 1943, Gyruss, Ladybug, Galaga3, Millipede, Bomb Jack, Burger Time, Tank battalion, Space Invaders, Jr. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Pac-Man Plus (Fast Mode)

1 week later
#243 3 years ago

Only 10 weeks from today, it will be here before you know it. I will have a fully packed trailer in the inside flea market. Everything from DMD's to EM'S, 1950's Jukeboxes, 1950's Coke machines, and what ever else I can fit on the trailer. I will have a list in a couple of weeks of the titles and post it here.

1 week later
#399 3 years ago

The line moves fast.

IMG_0840_(resized).JPG

#431 3 years ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

I'm looking for the following titles in excellent cosmetic condition. I don't mind games that are unshopped or need repairs, but I don't want moldy/rusty machines with trashed cabinets, playfields or backglasses.
WPC Games

Stop by my trailer I should have a couple of those titles in very nice condition. Your due to make a purchase from me!

1 week later
#489 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I have a nice condition deadly weapon i could bring if anyones interested PM me

I had a very nice Deadly Weapon at Allentown last year. The machine sold fast and I could have sold it two more time.

#507 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Will be Looking for a C37, Atlantis, Quick Draw and Jungle Princess at the show.</block

I will have a Quick Draw in the inside Flea Market area. Thursday till Saturday

1 week later
#636 3 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

I sold one of my pins last year when there were only 20 or so left on the floor, so I will leave mine up until the last minute!
Fellow came over and bought it just as I was getting ready to break it down, There will always be deals, be prepared to haggle

More than once I was all packed up read to drive home and I had to open the trailer to sell a machine someone. Should have 12 to 16 pins going. Will post the list in a week.

#646 3 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

This will be my first Pinfest
Was thinking of bringing my CFTBL and having it on free play. Have a couple of questions:
I'm looking to sell it, can I leave a for sale sign on it while it's on free play?
I'm about an 1 hour away, so I was going to drive both days, no hotel. Can I leave my machine there? Will it be safe?

I leave a dozen machine out on the foor and never worry. They have security guards there all night.

1 week later
#775 3 years ago
#825 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

What is Ivan's screenname here? Can't seem to find it in any of the Pinfest threads.

I believe this is it. (Ivan1496)

#871 3 years ago
Quoted from pinrayhji:

WOZ Standard is sold. Big Hurt - extremely nice example - available for $1575, or would consider trades for El Dorado, Gold Strike, Big Hit, Sky Jump + or - cash. Not interested in projects or shipping.
Harry

Harry, happy to hear the Woz sale went thru. Pete.

#877 3 years ago
#881 3 years ago
#893 3 years ago
#949 3 years ago
#968 3 years ago
#1046 3 years ago
#1092 3 years ago

Here is the floor layout for the show.

floorplan2016.pdf

#1102 3 years ago

True fully doc HUO T3 toss up on the Market. This machine will not be at Allentown unless it is sold.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33643

Terminator_(resized).JPG

#1117 3 years ago

Only two more weeks!

#1146 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Wall mountable? How much?

pm sent

#1147 3 years ago
#1156 3 years ago
Quoted from Gritty:

Sold to who? You never mentioned you had another buyer.

I had five pm's on the machine. I responded to all five with price and condition as they came in. The person that purchase it was the first one that said they will take it.

#1162 3 years ago
#1240 3 years ago
#1258 3 years ago

Payment sent for one T-shirt. Thanks Ivan!

#1297 3 years ago

Looking for any of these Sega's
ID4
Baywatch
Apollo 13

#1302 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

I make two different size lift channels. One for 1/8" thick backglasses and one for 3/16" thick backglasses. They are both 28.5" long but can be cut to shorter lengths. My parts are exact copies of Bally parts but can be used on other machines too. You will have to decide if they fit your own non-standard applications though. You will need to measure your backglass to be sure.
I cut backglasses to shorter sizes for no additional charge but they must be paid for in advance and custom cut lengths are non-returnable.

I have purchased these channels multiple times and can say the are top quality. I don't currently have a need for any at the time but will be placing an order just to keep a few on hand.

#1337 3 years ago
#1408 3 years ago
#1520 3 years ago

Thursday AKA, HORSE TRADING day.

#1577 3 years ago
Quoted from bbringardner:

Anyone have room to store a game for one night at allentown? Working on a purchase from a pinsider who will be there only Friday and I am there only Saturday. Anyone have room for a game to squat for Friday night?
Ben

I will be in the inside flea market from Thursday till Saturday. I will have a trailer inside if you want to leave it in my trailer over night. It's locked when I leave the show. PM me if you need the help. Peter

#1631 3 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

Im bringing a Riverboat Gambler to the show. It needs some work, but pretty nice overall. Playfield is dirty, but will clean up. The Game works, but pop bumpers are not kicking and drop targets are not resetting. The displays work. I have not touched anything or open it up. $1200 Cash.

This was the Craigs List one Lincoln Park?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charleston, WV
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
1,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 12.50
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 27.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibuypinballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside