image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fourbyracer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1374 7 years ago

This will be my first trip to a Pinball show of any kind allthough I have been on Pinside for several years. I am coming from Southern California so want to do it up right! I have owned and worked on Pinballs as a hobbiest for 20 years. Anything I need to know about coming to Pinfest? Anything not to miss, places to also check out, do I need to pre-register, etc? I am staying with family in Nazareth, PA which is a town over from Allentown but may have time for a road trip while I am there. I am currently restoring a BOP, trying to see what it needs and then think about what I can fit in my luggage on a plane as far as LED's, parts, etc. May have to dump some clothes! lol Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

PM's would be fine as well so as to not tie up this thread. Thanks!

1 week later
#2110 7 years ago

I too wanted to say we had a great time at Pinfest! This was my first experience of a Pin show of any type. We traveled all the way from California to visit my wifes parents near Allentown which was a nightmare due to a flight cancellation, but we made it to the show on Saturday. It was great meeting some of the vendors that I have placed many orders through in the past and playing many new machines. Due to the distance I couldnt buy any Pins, but I bought a BOP 2.0 kit from Cointaker and some parts so might as well have bought one! Thanks to everyone who put this show on, it was a big part of our fun vacation!

#2120 7 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

I remember talking to you about the rain... thanks for stopping by my booth! Are you going to PAGG this weekend? Sure wish I was...

Not going to PAGG this weekend Rob, I was just at my first ever show, cant overdo it! lol

Your daughterboard is up and running in my BOP. Thanks!

Steve

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fourbyracer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=fourbyracer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.