image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

On the lookout for a Black Knight, Pinbot, Black Hole, Data East Batman
Projects okay!
pm me what you have.

I have a Black Knight almost done.

#147 8 years ago

I have a Bride of Pinbot I'm going to sell in Allentown. I will sell it for 2,400 shopped out LEDs, new ramps etc etc, or 4500 converted to the 2.0.

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I played one at a show last year....awesome.

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The boardset gets replaced with a P3-ROC boardset, and the game is turned into a DMD game with new rules, sounds, and animations.

Don't forget stereo sound, and upgraded speakers etc. Really turns it into a modern game.

3 weeks later
#291 8 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

If it would fail, no better place... there are always a lot of great tech's at the show willing to help.
-Rob
-Visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

If anyone sees me at the show and needs assistance I will do my best for the lowly price of a beer, or handshake

#316 8 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Let me look into the hotel situation in the morning. I had an opportunity to expand the block for the Holiday Inn. If their full I'll see about additional hotels/discounts.
Stand by for the report
Ivan

Booked my room today.

2 weeks later
#483 8 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

I've heard in the past that someone at the show installs nvram. Is this true?

The person that does this is Boryguard. He did not attend last year, and I don't know if he is coming this year.

#485 8 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Well I hope he's coming this year! Thanks for the info!!!!

I could probably do this for you at the show if you wanted.

1 week later
#594 8 years ago
Quoted from MeatWithGravy:

Pinfest 2016 will be my first pinball show. I was thinking of buying my first pin there. But from what I'm reading here, seems like all the buying and selling is done before the show opens to the public. Is this more or less true, or will there be games left to purchase on Friday?
If it's going to be cleaned out or well picked over before I can get in, I'll rent a smaller vehicle to drive me and my brother to the show and focus not on buying a pinball, but just on playing pinball and enjoying myself.

There will be plenty for sale at the show. Some great deals are also had Saturday at the end of the show.

1 week later
#733 8 years ago
Quoted from Tokkentakker:

So here's my wife's Allentown wish list.
Dr Dude
Title Fight
Lights, Camera, Action
Stargate
Please PM me with anything you could bring.
We're also wondering if as long as we're keeping it low key do you think we'd be able to drink some micro brews there? Bottles but in coozies? Or cans only?

I plan on bringing a Dr Dude for Free Play. Then for sale.

#788 8 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I plan on going Friday and a little bit on Saturday. Could I still bring a pin for sale and if it doesn't sell, take it home early Saturday or do they have to stay the full time of the show?

absolutely. You may have to pay an early removal fee though, as they are really trying not to have machines leave early. Send Harry or Ivan a PM and ask.

#827 8 years ago

I'm planning on bringing a load of parts for sale. and I will update this post as I find more stuff to bring.

Twilight Zone Decals set minus the coin door, this is the extra red / too much red set. (left, right, head left right) 100.00

Data East MPU pulled from LW3. Needs repair, boots up, but has a bad solenoid logic or 2. 100.00

Stern Spiderman Playfield, partially populated Huricane Sandy metal all damaged, and harness cut. 150.00

Pinbot Playfield, good for wall art has planking and wear. 75.00

Cyclone Playfield, same as pinbot, but not as nice 50.00

Stargate Pyramid plastic part 30.00

2 Twister magnet boards. Both bad but not beyond repairing. 50.00 ea

TOTAN Ramps, have some cracks I think the set is complete. 50.00

#883 8 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Bally Freedom, but the playfield has to be very nice. Not too worried about the cabinet as I can restencil that. This is purely a nostalgic game for me. Prefer it to be EM but SS is ok as well.

#939 8 years ago
Quoted from jdb9294:

I am new to the hobby and have never been to a show before. I assume there will be vendors at the show, are there deals to be had or should I just buy what I need\want now from their websites? (Led's, cleaning supplies, parts, etc.)

Here is a video taken 2014 by Todd from TNT Amusements.

(My T2 is shown at 31:13)

#951 8 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

From all the posts on this thread and being Ivan had to add two more hotels this is lining up to be the biggest show yet. Three weeks from tomorrow! Farmers market first stop.

I'm feeling the fever kicking in, So EXCITED For this!

#1058 8 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Will there be anyone at the show repairing boards?

I will have my Hakko desoldering station with me. Let me know what work you need. I can do some minor work for the low price of some farmers market food.

#1069 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

this is a long thread. will there be NIB sales happening at the show?

Absolutely!

#1089 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Looking for (in this order) Earthshaker, Jokerz, or Pinbot. Let me know what you have.

I will be bringing a jokerz down

#1096 8 years ago
#1122 8 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

For sale or just in the free play area?

Everything I'm bringing will be for sale.

#1152 8 years ago
Quoted from NJDevils30:

Looking for a players condition or project Taxi, Space Station, or Fire. Will be at Allentown on Friday.

I am bringing a players taxi.

#1166 8 years ago
#1171 8 years ago

Fixed the spreadsheet now everyone can edit

#1276 8 years ago

***** SPREADSHEET ******

Please add first name and a good contact on the spreadsheet for any of your listings. This will make it much easier to make contact / get your sale done. I'm also creating a Flea Market section / Looking to buy. Everyone can update and I encourage this to make this sheet as useful for everyone as possible.

LINK
https://goo.gl/k9fbEv

#1384 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

Looks like there could possibly be rain Friday . Is everything inside or would it be better to plan on Sat. I'm going mainly to buy a game from a vendor.

90 Percent of the show is inside. I'd say go BOTH days!

#1479 7 years ago

red_tape_71.gifred_tape_71.gif

#1503 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If you're bringing a game, a lot of pre-sale deals go down between the folks who bring games for setup. Plus a lot of pre-show deals have happened right here in this thread (and other allentown threads).

Shhhh

#1515 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I too, just realized... You're a MOD baby, yah!
4513646-0560954204-austi_(resized).jpg

BTW Shack has a nice Austin Powers for sale, if you didn't get that from his meme

#1763 7 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

Is anyone repairing games at the show by chance? My Tommy started doing something very strange last night and I'm not sure how to fix it

Give me a pm. I'm fixing pins at the show today free. Just pay for the parts.

#1929 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Here's that roached FH for $2200

Please remember this "Roached" Funhouse, because it will not look like that at Pintastic.. Yes I bought i..

#1932 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Now, did you buy it for $2200? That's the question.

Who pays asking price on anything? I'm satisfied with the deal I got. Lorenzo had the best deals of the show, if you don't mind doing some board work and cleaning.

#2011 7 years ago

I will not be partaking in the spreadsheet next year....

#2017 7 years ago
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=eabundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.