image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 8 years ago

Projects I'm looking for

Centaur
BSD
Space Station
Fireball

1 week later
#195 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The organizer(s) simply haven't taken the iniative to do so on their own.

That's fine. There's plenty of people as it is.

2 weeks later
#311 8 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Hope Dan's BBQ doesn't have the Brussel sprouts this year, I got seriously crop dusted a couple times
last year!! I think guys do it just to stay on a pin longer!

You can take it!

2 months later
#1524 7 years ago

Anyone wearing Pinside badges?

#1581 7 years ago
Quoted from mjm697:

Just spandex and pink socks.

The old gals at the front may like that...

#1818 7 years ago

I'm sure everyone saw her but did anyone get a pic of the lovely dirty blonde in the black outfit? Jesus! What a pretty pair!

#1978 7 years ago
Quoted from thebman80:

Yeah he was willing to negotiate some I also got a game off him. Was a nice guy had no issues with him at all. I bought the Pinbot right next to the Fun House. I did a lot of looking before deciding to buy it thought it was a great deal.

I stared at that Pinbot for a while before you snatched it up.

#1979 7 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

That's not the girl in the black leather with her boobs hanging out. Although I have to admit I really didn't look at her face, so maybe it's the same girl in a different outfit

I can't believe no one has posted a pic of her yet! She was letting people take pictures of her next to games.

#2145 7 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

isn't just wonderful that I am being called a dope because I brought a good friend who likes pinball and happens to be attractive ! her name is faith and she worked at the pingraffix/ Rock Fantasy booth on Friday ! she usually attends the fest each year and helps me out with my booth . and yes she owns a pinball !
I own Rock Fantasy Concert Shop /pinball Room in Middletown New York. we sponsor the annual tournament each year ! and we organized the pinfest pinball tournament for two years when Brian Smith stopped doing it !
ps
I am not john pop either lol ! wonder why I hardly ever go on Pinside anymore !
now to the show ! I picked up the super rare Midway Mystery Score ! and Ivan's Abra Cadabra em !
and why do you bring the Spooky Rob Zombie pinball and put it on such a low volume ! I know the come with Michael Pupo's Flipper Fidelity system installed ! and congrats to Timmy Sexton on Winning the big Pinfest tournament Saturday ! nuff said Keeler out !

Dude, Faith was awesome! Comic Cons have been getting some pretty ladies for years. Nice to see some at Pinfest. My dad, who's 60 BTW was enamored by her. We've been going to the Allentown Show since '05 and were talking to each other about how the female presence has grown. Now we're both happily married men (I guess ?) but it's nice to see the increase in female presence at these shows. Thumbs up from two guys that have been going for over 10 years.

#2146 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

?? Still tons of pinballs around.

Nice photo. Just use some photoshop to block out you and maybe a weeeee bit of cropping and you got something there. Thumbs up!

#2147 7 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Yup both those pins were mine, High Speed and Gorgar, and both sold, High speed got hammered all weekend, and held up great,
Gorgar's sound board bit the dust but I made it right to the new owner and sent him another sound speech board out monday and he is as happy as can be, old board is back and fixed, ready for the next Gorgar restore

80Spit is the Gorgar master! I'd always trust to buy one off him. He's repaired A LOT of them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=dtown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.