Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davebart5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 3 years ago

The show can't come soon enough. Such a good time. I just love the thought of grabbing a new pin to bring home and kick off the soon to be summer season with.

Looking for a TFTC or EATPM to bring home. Both are on my watch list, so whichever one comes along first at the right price will be the new addition to the lineup.

1 week later
#176 3 years ago

Looking for a TFTC or EATPM. Sort of leaning towards the TFTC at this point, but those are the two that's currently on the hit list.

Either way, I can't wait for the show.

4 weeks later
#407 3 years ago

Looking for a TFTC or EATPM if anyone is bringing one to Allentown. I can arrange payment and pickup way before Friday, so we can just focus on having fun at the show.

Thanks!

1 week later
#486 3 years ago

Looking for either a TFTC, EATPM, or Devils Dare this year at the show. We can settle the entire transaction before the show even starts.

Thanks!

1 week later
#597 3 years ago

Can't wait for the show! Want to post another round of what I'm looking for... And because I'm local to the show, I promise that whatever I happen to buy, even if it's before the show starts, I'll leave it on the floor for Friday & Saturday for everyone to enjoy.

Looking for:

- TFTC

- Devil's Dare

- EATPM

- Ghosts n Goblins Vid Arcade

- Haunted House original backglass

- Black Hole backglass spinning disc

1 week later
#747 3 years ago

Alright everyone! One month from now, people will be unloading and setting up their games for the show. It can't some soon enough.

I'm still looking for a TFTC, Devil's Dare and/or EATPM. Feel free to PM me if you are bringing any of these.

Thanks!

1 week later
#953 3 years ago

Looking for a Tales From The Crypt this year at Allentown.

Feel free to PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks! Little over 3 weeks from now!

#1064 3 years ago

Atown show is just around the corner!

I'm looking for a TFTC or BSD this year.

PM me if you have either and we can try to work something well before the show even starts.

#1243 3 years ago

Looking for a BSD or TFTC. Also looking for any parts or an original backglass for a Gottlieb Haunted House

I'm local to Atown. Feel free to PM if you have one for sale.

1 week later
#1516 3 years ago
Quoted from stefallica:

Also , where is the best place to eat wings near Allentown?
Thx
Stef

Unfortunately, the Lehigh Valley is a little dry on having great pins around, or even a collection of them in one public place. But as some already mentioned, Pincrossing is really awesome with their great wings, big list of beers and A level pins. I play in their weekly league and it's a fantastic place to host it. Worth the trip from Allentown to Limerick if you're on a pin vacation and want to hit something like that, at least once while in the area. http://railroadstreet.com/

For wings in general, I would also check out...

- Ringers Roost (right across the street from the fairgrounds) http://www.ringersroost1801.com/home/

- PJ Whelihans (some of my favorite wings growing up, get the hot and honey) http://www.pjspub.com/index.php

- Diner 248 (not necessarily close to the show, but only a 25 - 30 min ride for great wings) http://diner248.com/

#1676 3 years ago

Looking for an original Haunted House backglass. Feel free to reach out if you have one!

See you all tomorrow!

1 week later
#2107 3 years ago

THANK YOU Pinfest and production team. It was a fun weekend and the "new to pins" guests I brought with me had a blast too.

Next year, if you could only do something about that rain.

#2121 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

At 38 minutes there's about an hour of a walk though of Allentown with interviews with several vendors.

The vendors might be my favorite part of pin shows. It's fun to see what is out there parts wise and get inspired to throw some new gear on your pins.

I'm very excited about these Convolux plastic protectors I grabbed from Colson D at Lights Out Pinball (lightsoutpinball.com) for my new TFTC. It's going to look great. He was super helpful and even hooked me up with some free LEDs.

Another great pin weekend.

image_(resized).jpeg

#2124 3 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I saw those. What are they made of?

Not 100% sure on how they make them, I just know it feels like a special plastic that radiates the LED lights onto the edges. They had a GnR on display with red ones installed and it looked awesome. I think the blue is going to look so good on the TFTC.

Seems like they'll really protect my sensitive sling-shot plastics and really enhance the look.

http://www.lightsoutpinball.com/store.html#!/Pinball-Convolux-Fluorescent-Protective-Plastics/c/16139807/offset=0&sort=nameAsc

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charleston, WV
1,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 334.95
$ 59.99
Hardware
Chroma Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 189.99
$ 38.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davebart5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside