Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago

Mother's day is screwing me that weekend. Blocked out days & possibly mandatory work Sat..

3 weeks later
#192 3 years ago

Why doesn't Allentown get listed as an event on the events page? I thought that happened last year also.

2 weeks later
#241 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Be sure to visit Farmers Market for the great food! I have never attended a show anywhere with so much great food so close! Typically Friday is better than Saturday but if you are headed Saturday be sure to at least get their early. By noon (or earlier) some people are already packing & loading machines.

I wonder if there is a plan to address this. It seems other shows are making an effort to keep the games to the end of the show. Last year Friday was much better than Saturday.

#297 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I got mine at the food stand at the show. Not the farmers market.

There is a really good pizza place just outside the show on 17th & Liberty. Good food & pizza, people are from NY & know pizza...For those that don't know the area the entrance most people use is 19th & Liberty. Easy walk..

#345 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

What's the best pizza place in Allentown?

Excellent one right near the show, 17th & Liberty. They are originally from NY and have great food. Always busy there..

#347 3 years ago
Quoted from MeatWithGravy:

That's what I'm thinking. Where're the best cheesesteaks near the show?

Same place..http://nystrombolipizza.com/

2 weeks later
#521 3 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

I'm looking to buy a monster bash at the show this year? If you have one please contact me
Thanks

Try JigglyMartian here, he has a MB, RFM & MM that I believe he is selling. Close to the show and he usually does a pretty good yard sale that Friday before the show opens.

#588 3 years ago

For those looking for Sky Jump, I just saw one on Craigslist in DE. Not mine... delaware.craigslist.org link

#591 3 years ago

I have a SWE1, Tommy, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.

#605 3 years ago

Selling for a friend. New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900

#709 3 years ago

Tommy, SWE1 and Monopoly all sold.

#744 3 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

One tip I have for first timers using Navigation. Try Punching in 1928 West Chew st. Allentown. That's the house directly across from the main gate on the opposite side . That 302 N. 17th street address did not work very well my first year

Use 1825 Chew Street Allentown PA 18104

#891 3 years ago

MAME is sold, still have Metallica Monsters NIB, I expect to have a Whirlwind & an Amazing Spider Man ready for the show. Putting up a Time Zone EM & a full size Merit Megatouch with about a dozen games up shortly.

#892 3 years ago

Picked up a Bally Time Zone EM, pretty good condition IMHO. Need to be cleaned up. Game starts & plays but the scoring reels don't reset back to 0 when started. Probably an easy fix for someone who knows EM's. I don't..

Asking $450, I tried to research price but there was only 1 was for sale here for $600 awhile back.

Pictures:http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Time%20Zone

Also have a Megatouch that's the size of a small ATM. Looks like about 12 or so card games on it. Works, coin door is nice, has bill acceptor on it but I'm not sure if that works. $200 or trade for any pinball related stuff.

Located about 15 minutes East of the show.

#962 3 years ago

Time Zone is sold.

#982 3 years ago
Quoted from Chnillapoil:

I have case of Metallica (24) unopened I can bring to AT, asking 200$. PM if interested.

I have to ask...what's a case of Metallica?

#1011 3 years ago

List correction..looks like Billsfanmd Is selling his Twilight Zone to get his old Tron.

Made me look

Thanks for putting together the list. I wish more people would have added prices

#1072 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

this is a long thread. will there be NIB sales happening at the show?

I have a NIB Metallica Monsters Premium W/Shaker included. I'm less than 15 minutes from the show if anyone is interested. $6900

#1121 3 years ago

Amazing Spider-Man is sold pending payment and pick up

#1225 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Jack from Pinball Enthusiast will be there selling glass. No need to pre-order.
Standard Glass will be $30 a sheet. Bulk discount of 5 sheets for $135
WPC wide body glass will be $45 a sheet.
He will also have translite glass for WPC games there too.

I was also told 10 for $260

#1239 3 years ago

We are on the board!

20160425_112043_(resized).jpg

#1427 3 years ago

Whirlwind is shopped and ready for the show. New rubber, all LED's, new center ramp w/ramp protector, Cliffy scoop protectors, new pinballs, sure I'm forgetting something.
Game plays great. Playfield and cabinet are pretty nice, boards look clean.
Asking $2750
Plan on bringing to the show in the free play area unless sold beforehand. Located 15 min East of the show right off of I-78
Pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Whirlwind

#1513 3 years ago
Quoted from stefallica:

Also , where is the best place to eat wings near Allentown?

There is a Wingstop walking distance from the fairgrounds. 16th & liberty by CVS. Show entrance is 19th & Liberty.

#1570 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Question.... How do you get it back? I assume that there is no packaging? You just bring a blanket and throw it in the back of your car/truck?

Yes, carefully..

#1674 3 years ago

Going to have a very nice Terminator 2 along with the Whirlwind and Star Wars Episode 1 in the free play area. Probably won't have time to get pictures of it before I load it up later on. Going to try to put all 3 of them together. All have LEDs and have been recently shopped with new Rubber and various other items depending on the machine.

#1852 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

I noticed a handful of games, mostly in the back row, were not set for free play. One even had a note on the back glass saying it was a buck per game. This was my first PinFest- is this normal? I thought everything would be on free play.
Aside from that it was a great show. Pinnovators had some awesome machines!

The back row was a vendor area (Pinnovators maybe?) someone here posted the lineup when they set it up. That's a paid area and they don't have to be on free play. The area by BBB was Rockland pinball. Also a paid area. The $1 a game was for charity.

#1853 3 years ago

T2 game me problems late yesterday. Coil locked on & blew a transistor. coil replaced & brand new Pin Led driver board installed. It also was getting balls stuck in the head. That turned out to be the drop target switch was loose so it wasn't going up & down & balls would get stuck. Hoping for a smooth day today with it. People were enjoying it that I saw.
SWE1 is sold along with Whirlwind.

#1879 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

The row against the back wall was all my unshopped games for sale... They are for sale not on free play... But there's no sign asking for you to put money into the games to play... There is only prices to buy the games...
Games left for sale today
Demolition man
Frankenstein
World poker tour
Fun house (project)
Monopoly
Teed off
Stern playboy

I meant that that was a paid vendor space area to set up games and that meant you were not obligated to put them on free play.

#1881 3 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Butch- what happened to those machines? I heard power issues fried most of those games on the back wall.

I didn't hear anything about power issues. Terminator had a coil locked on and fried s transistor so I swapped out a brand new board in there.

1 month later
#2261 3 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

You'd be surprised. I know I was a little shocked to see some of the prices. Not a whole lot of difference between here and the Chicago burbs.

You're better off finding a place to rent for 6 months while you scout out the area of where you really want to be.

#2266 3 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Stay out of actual allentown. I'm sure its been mentioned. Unless you don't mind playing fun games like "was that a gunshot?" and "is my car still there?"

Just think of Front to 4th st as the epicenter. The further away you get, the better off you are..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charleston, WV
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 3.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.95
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 8.99
Lighting - Other
Pappy's Pinball Palace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside