image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

Gezz its still dam near 4 months away lol. Its like them starting the Christmas commercials 3 months before Christmas lol.

1 week later
#131 8 years ago

Is there any discount hotels for the show or codes this year? Seems every where I usually stay is twice the price this year?

3 weeks later
#240 8 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I'll likely have about two dozen project machines at the indoor flea market if all goes as planned. I will not have a list or anything until about a week before the show. I expect most of them to be EM's but I might have some earlier SS stuff also depending on space and what I can dig out before the show.

You always have great deals at the show . Thanks for bringing everything

#283 8 years ago

Looking to bye some wpc lock down bars or bar

#317 8 years ago

I called around tonight and most were booked up for the good rate , but got lucky on the confort suites as the girl said something just opened up and it was my lucky day lol so I booked the king suite for 109.00 . Its crazy that most are booked this far in advance considering I usually dont make reservations till April and never had a issue then. Seems the show is growing and will have a huge turnout this year . I know alot of people going for the first time .

1 week later
#412 8 years ago

May be bringing my congo for everyone to enjoy since many people have never seen or played one.

1 week later
#501 8 years ago

I will probably have a original run met with mods available if it isn't sold beforehand.

1 week later
#581 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

This is the first time I'll be staying the night, can you guys tell me.....
....which is the least gross of the fours motels listed on the Pinfest site: Comfort, H.I. Express, Windham, or Ramada?
....say you buy a pin on Friday, are you allowed to leave it there Friday night and break it down and pickup pre-show Saturday morning? Or does it have to leave the premises Friday night post-show? I'd rather pick it up the next morning than have it sitting in my car overnight.
Also, wanted:
- Xenon, working; must have perfect BG's and good cab.
- Empty Earthshaker backbox; no boards, backglass, wiring, just need an empty backbox in really nice condition.
- Same but Sorcerer backbox
- Original Space Invaders 'clone chamber' plastic

The hotels are nice and not gross imo....ive stayed in comfort and holiday inn express

#660 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'll be attending Allentown this year... I'll have a booth near Joe at PinGraffix and Cointakers. I'll be offering a show discount and even the same for pre-orders discount to save on shipping cost... I'll delivery your Pinball Refinery mods to the show. More info to come soon.
I'll have a few Refinery Editions pinballs here as well.
I look forward to attending Allentown for my first time,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Awesome...... cant wait to meet the guy that makes alot of my awesome mods

#698 8 years ago

I have a metallica pro for sale for 4500. Its a original run with wooden backbox. This met is huo and has under 100 plays since last update 8 months ago and had around 400 plays before update. Game has a stern shaker, flipper fidelity speakers with sub,mirror blades, all leds, speaker grill decal and cliffys. Pictures will be on the way but the pin is in perfect condition as you would expect from a huo low play pin. Also i could bring to Allentown if paid beforehand

#705 8 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Looking for new or replacement glass for ny Starship Troopers. If used I'd prefer no bad scratches.

I will have around 10 sheets of brand new stern glass that was pulled to upgrade to pdi.
i can bring to Allentown if anyone wants some . How's 40.00 a sheet sound? 2 for 75.00

#710 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I need 2 new sheets of glass for my Riverboat Gambler and Grand Lizard, will these sheets fit? If so count me in for 2!

Is gl a standard body pin? System 11 right?

#711 8 years ago

Ok anyone who is interested in some glass please pm me info so I can get a accurate count . Also I will need payment before I bring it to the show. I have 10 sheets of new glass out of new stern pins because it was upgraded to pdi . 40.00 a sheet or 75.00 for two. I can except a check or paypal gift/friends and family. I will be at Allentown early fri threw closing Saturday. Thanks

#720 8 years ago

Ok ive never been able to get any at a show for 25.00 bc it seems to be gone before I find it lol. But if thats the case then never mind my price to those that were interested . If anyone wants any ill sell it for 25.00 if you come and get it ,but it will be to much of a hassle to bring it for 25.00 due to my vehicle set up lol. Id rather bring a pin to sell or for free play at the show . I was just pricing around what it usually cost me locally plus wrapping and of course taking a chance bringing 10 sheets on the 2.5 hour drive . Was just trying to help out since I have it but no big deal believe me ....

#738 8 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Glass is always against the wall same side as main entrance for patrons, next to the pinball lifter guys and right before the snack bar with the pizza from hell

Is it sell out fairly quickly

#759 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 4/5/16 7:52pm EST***
Here is a 16 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. Note - This only includes pinball machines and does not include accessories/mods/etc. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 15 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Apron is autographed by Wayne Neynes with paper work documentation. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Fireball Classic, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700
joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.
Anidor - Monopoly $2750
Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700.
shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play. Also have an extra Black Hole FOR SALE or TRADE.
Butch2099 - MAME multicade up for sale.
Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900
DavidC - Rescue 911 FOR SALE $1850 US(seller is from Canada), player condition, leds, new topper in leds.
1974DeltaQueen - Ship Ahoy 975$ really a keeper/collector quality all original game.
WannaPinball - ALL FOR SALE. Sharkey's Shootout - fully shopped with LEDs and the special extra skill buttons for outlane posts $2300. Street Fighter 2 - fully shopped with LEDs $1800. Excellent Eight Ball - new backglass $1500. Simpsons Pinball Party - bright colored decals installed $5000. HUO Pirates of the Caribbean - fully shopped with LEDs and Matt topper $5800. Big Guns - looks HUO with 3 new boards (MPU, Display, Power supply) $1500. HUO Xmen with color DMD $5300. Avengers HULK LE $5500. Maybe Funhouse - did minty playfield swap with new ramps and plastics, etc. $4400(plus some). HUO Elvis with less than 100 plays $5500. Jungle Princess EM - Fully shopped nice cosmetics $1200. Maybe an Addams Family $6500. Maybe a TZ project $5000. Cyclone - looking for a new MAIN ramp to finish this shopout $2800.
rcbrown316 - Congo for SALE/TRADE $3600
tkaye - 1977 Bally Evel Knievel. New altek mpu and most connectors repinned. Decent players copy with a good cabinet and nice back glass.
$1800 obo.
songofsixpence - For SALE/TRADE Gottlieb The Games, player's condition $700. Gottlieb Genesis - Has alternate translite, Comet LEDs and a pretty nice playfield, make an offer. Williams Rollergames, make an offer.
hAbO - Tron LE 338 for SALE ($10,500) or trade(better price for trade). https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32772
lllvjr - Congo FOR SALE AT THE SHOW
JerseySteve - Excellent condition Terminator 2. If prepaid - $2,900. Pick up before show also possible.
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 4/5/16 7:52pm EST **

Met is sold and so is the pdi glass

1 week later
#927 8 years ago
Quoted from atozmike:

Will anybody be selling any invisiglass at the show?

I believe someone usually has some ?

#928 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a CFTBL plastics set to sell?

I have a decent used set id let go . If interested pm me

1 week later
#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

The wait line will be epic.

There will be multiple pros and supposed to be a few premiums also which is what im hoping.

#1179 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Have a new HUO TWD with some mods....Looking to trade for similar GoT pro...Can trade before show or bring it up.

My goodness .... u just swapped a g.o.t for a walking dead lmao. Between you and stretch buying and selling the same titles every few weeks I dont know who is worse . You all are definitely crazy ....gl

#1281 7 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Wipe Out in Lancaster, PA. Pics coming soon. Prefer pick up. May be able to bring to Allentown on Friday. $1250 OBO.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33843

So your the one that got that one the other day lol.....?. Good pickup

#1314 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Pulled my The Shadow into the workshop and figured I'd post it for sale as-is if there's any interest before tearing it down. I still need to finish a few things on No Fear, so Shadow will be available the next two days, then I'll begin the tear down if there's no interest.
https://goo.gl/photos/d7kxygn6LAmk7FF29
https://goo.gl/photos/y9ZoCj2VWLr4GqVE9
I've already done the bottom playfield shop job - all inserts cleaned, LEDs, every drop target mech removed, cleaned and coil sleeves replaced and Battlefield entrance target coil replaced and a new Wall drop target installed. Most of the GI is LED since I was able to replace the bulbs from underneath. Top of the playfield I've cleaned what I could reached, there's some Titan color rubber here and there.
Has the "lost plastic" cityscape in the back of the playfield, which looks super. Standup targets all have decals. New phurbas on the diverters and the diverters work fine. Game plays and works 100%
Has a ColorDMD and the Aurich translite and speaker plastic too.
What I need to do...actually what you'll need to do:
Replace GI connector to fix the upper backglass lights that are out. You can see in the pics I just used some LED strips plugged into a lower socket to properly light the backglass for now.
Tear down shop job for a proper cleaning and repairing the sanctum wear. Right now, just so I could keep playing the game, there's a sanctum decal adhered to a piece of plastic and that is covering the sanctum wear. Magnet works fine thru the plastic and decal, so that's how I left it until I had a chance to tear it down.
One of the rings needs the bulb and harness attached and I have the bulb and harness.
$3200
Too much? Then it's $2800 without the ColorDMD, but you need to provide your own DMD since I don't have a spare.
Still too much? Knock $100 off and I'll keep the Aurich translite and speaker plastic and I'll put the originals back on.
I have gold mirror blades - still in the box - that I was planning to install when finished. Cost me $200, will sell for $150 if you want them. I was also planning to brass plate the wireforms because with the gold blades and the game fully shopped, WOW!
Prices are firm because I have no problem doing the work myself and then selling it. Was looking forward to seeing it finished with all the gold anyway. But with Allentown coming up, I also don't mind selling it and moving on to another project.

How much is it gonna be when your done with it ?

#1324 7 years ago
Quoted from AttilaK:

Selling PINBALL ROTISSERIES and planning on bringing the last 5 sets that I have available. I probably won't be making these anymore as I only made a few when I needed to restore a few pins. Guys loved the design and how easily they can be stored when not in use... minutes to assemble.
The cost is $300 for a set.
I will not have a booth this year so just PM me if interested and will bring to the show. Right now I am planning on going on Friday, but Saturday is a possibility.
Attila

SAM_1077_1024_(resized).jpgSAM_1078_1024_(resized).jpgSAM_1075_1024_(resized).jpgSAM_1079_1024_(resized).jpg

Pm sent

#1419 7 years ago
Quoted from tomh52722:

I know I'm going to sound lazy here, but I bought carbon fiber cliffy protectors for my wcs about a month ago and haven't had the time to install them. If I bring it to Allentown on Friday, is there anyone there that would be interested in installing them?

Im sure I lcld help and I know many others that wld also

#1626 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read that the Marco balls do not work with magnet games.

Nope they work fine

#1635 7 years ago

Just listed some polk subs and mirror blades in the Allentown parts thread. I also have other stuff listed a few posts above that one in that thread . Thanks

#1647 7 years ago

Cash always gets you better deals with everyone/vendors at the show in my experience. Some do except other methods but better show specials with cash transaction from my experience.

#1648 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Sorry guys, I'm a little confused. I thought Silverjets were sold by Marcos? See this link:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116-SJ
Lastly, my research on Pinside mentioned this:
"Tested were the Pinbits Premium Chromium carbon steel balls (hardened), Marco Silverjet Premium carbon steel balls (hardened), and Pinball Life Premium Ultra-Gloss (carbon core). Note that of the three, only the Pinball Life Premium balls are listed as suitable for magnetic games such as TOM, TOTAN, TZ, etc."

Heres the regular standard ones. Order 5+ they are 1.00 a pop
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116

#1690 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So I see that it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I've got a pickup to haul pins so I have no idea how I'm supposed to pull this off. Anyone else in the same dilemma?

Lots of heavy rain likely so id rent a van if u can

#1841 7 years ago

By the way the bride 2.0 was not cointakers it was dons ( burningmans) and it was a absolutely beautiful restored pin . Matter fact it won best dmd pin . Absolutely beautiful job ... i want it

#1846 7 years ago

Put some games on many pins and gb is awesome and so is sm ve big disappointment with rob zombie as the art looks good from distance but up close is not the best and the game play left alot to be desired as it just didn't feel good . Many people I talked to that are in on it said the same and mentioned they will just sell once they receive theirs. Overall great show and cant wait till tomorrow

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.