image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anidor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#568 8 years ago

I'm going to bring my Monopoly machine. Nice shape, $2,750. PM me if interested. I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance.

1 month later
#1430 7 years ago

I have a Stern Monopoly ($2,750) and a Chicago Coin Gold Record ($250) I plan to bring if not sold before. Will be there on Friday. PM me if interested.

Monopoly is very nice, full LED, only minor wear around the scoop and the cop drop, playfield excellent otherwise. Everything works, noting broken. Cab in good shape, few minor nicks. Comes with partial new set of plastics and partial new set of stickers. More Pics here: http://s448.photobucket.com/user/Anidor1/library/Stern%20Monopoly

Gold Record has a very nice backglass, only 2 tiny bad spots. Everything can be seen in the pics. Playfield has wear, but all plastics and all targets are intact, nothing broken. Machine was working, except for the 1P 4th scoring reel and the ball drain counter. Turned it off and next time I turned it on, it wouldn't power up. Haven't had time to look in to it, so plan to sell as-is, not working, for $250. I just need the space. Probably an easy fix. If I manage to find time to get it fixed before Friday, price will be higher at the show. More Pics here: http://s448.photobucket.com/user/Anidor1/library/Chicago%20Coin%20Gold%20Record

UPDATE: Gold record powers up and plays games if I manually index the scoring reel a bit. Will continue playing games until powering down, then in order to power back up the reel needs to be turned a bit again. Must be a bad contact somewhere in the scoring reel, but I couldn't go through all 36 switches on there to see where the issue is. Zero position switch maybe? Not sure which one it is at the moment. When playing, only remaining issue is the the 1k scoring reel still doesn't register properly.

PM me with any questions. Looking forward to the show!

IMG_0729_(resized).JPGIMG_0729_(resized).JPG
IMG_0682_(resized).JPGIMG_0682_(resized).JPG

#1641 7 years ago

Monopoly is sold pending pick up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anidor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread?tu=anidor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.