image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 46.
#351 8 years ago

I have a nice Baywatch $$1900 and a very nice judge dredd $2500 can bring to the show if a deal is made ....

#352 8 years ago
Quoted from MeatWithGravy:

Thanks for the tip.

Sauce? Who would do that? Should be steak, onions, peppers, Cheez Whiz. That's it, right?

No peppers, please.

Also, white American cheese. Fried onions.

#353 8 years ago

Wife ordered a veggie cheesesteak a few years back at Genos.

Guy taking order yells to the cook "God damn meatless!!"

I was mortified.

#354 8 years ago

Anybody bringing a mousin around to the show?

#355 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody bringing a mousin around to the show?

If they are it's coming to me.

#356 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I was mortified.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

I was mortified.

Over rated.

Lots of mom and pop shops have better cheese steaks at lower price.

#357 8 years ago

Anyone have a Williams Pharaoh they are bringing?

#358 8 years ago

We love that Bada Bingg II place in the farmer's market. Look forward to it once a year at this show. Last year my wife couldn't make it so I picked up her favorite sandwich and delivered it to her over two hours away.

#359 8 years ago

Anyone bringing or have a Superman?

#360 8 years ago

Needle in a haystack alert...........anyone bringing a 1985 Bounty Hunter playfield to sell........I have been looking for years

#361 8 years ago

Still looking for "Hi lo ace".

#362 8 years ago

Sanctum crew booked at comfort suites. Going to be a good time in there. If anyone saw us last year you'll know!

#363 8 years ago

Looking for a Data East Time Machine. Anyone bringing one to the show? PM me.

#364 8 years ago

Anyone bringing a Mega Touch for sale? One with erotic photo hunt?

#365 8 years ago

pervert_(resized).jpgpervert_(resized).jpg

#366 8 years ago

Looking for a new soccerball for my WCS if anyone has one and will be at the show.

#367 8 years ago

Looking for a TX Sector. PM me if you are bringing one for sale. I may be bringing a Super Mario Bros if it's done in time.

#368 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Looking for a new soccerball for my WCS if anyone has one and will be at the show.

Marco will have them

#369 8 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Marco will have them

But will they have them at the show? I asked marco to bring me parts to chicago expo because shipping to canada is so much and they said they wouldnt do it.

#370 8 years ago

I asked Marco to bring me a parts order to the Michigan Pinball Expo a few years back and they had no problem

#371 8 years ago

She told me that they weren't bringing any orders to Chicago pinball expo but were offing free shipping if you ordered at there booth... but not to Canadians

I have heard they used to bring orders to shows but i guess they weren't at the 2015 Chicago expo

#372 8 years ago

Will anyone have new playfield glass for Haunted House & Spirit ?

#373 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

But will they have them at the show? I asked marco to bring me parts to chicago expo because shipping to canada is so much and they said they wouldnt do it.

They had them there last year. Probably will again.

#374 8 years ago

I am looking to buy an Aladdin's Castle (Bally EM). I am on the way to Allentown for anyone coming from West of Allentown.

You can drop it off on the way to put some cash in your pocket and to make room for a new pin to pick up at the show.

Regardless of where you are coming from, please let me know if you have or know of an Aladdin's Castle that might be available.

[email protected]

#375 8 years ago
#376 8 years ago

Anyone have any Gottlieb 80b machines? Already have robowar, bonebusters and soon Rock, looking for Excalibur Tx sector diamond lady etc etc

#377 8 years ago
Quoted from Pneuma:

Will be bringing the nice Spanish Eyes from the show last year and a Big Hit for free play and am selling both. Looking to buy or trade towards a nice Sky Jump, Hokus Pokus or Joker Poker... Can't wait!

I seem to recall helping load this particular machine, if I am not mistaken.

#378 8 years ago
Quoted from Ivan1496:

Anybody bringing bingo machines this year?

I don't think anyone I've talked to is bringing a bingo, however as far as service, BingoButch on this forum services bingos in the PA area.

#379 8 years ago

Kawydud is awesome.. He helped me take apart and load up my machine after the show without knowing me at all... Damn good people in this hobby...

#380 8 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Will anyone have new playfield glass for Haunted House & Spirit ?

No, impossible to find new. Possible used from Todd tuckey or George Riley.

#381 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

But will they have them at the show?

Marco had a big stack of the soccer balls at last year's show on their table of stocked parts.

#382 8 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

Marco had a big stack of the soccer balls at last year's show on their table of stocked parts.

Yeah, but the one's I saw had the black flaking off while still in the bag.

#383 8 years ago

i don't see the hotel stuff on the pinfest site like last year. it was 99 bucks a night. there's a lot of pages to scroll through here so if anyone could give me the scoop that would be great. also is this the a-town for sale thread too?

#384 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i don't see the hotel stuff on the pinfest site like last year. it was 99 bucks a night. there's a lot of pages to scroll through here so if anyone could give me the scoop that would be great. also is this the a-town for sale thread too?

We can rent you the inside of our trailer

#385 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/7#post-3008945

#386 8 years ago

thanks force! you staying at ramada? btw I will be visiting your town friday and picking up a game from george

#387 8 years ago

Bump because I can't wait!

#388 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Anyone bringing a Mega Touch for sale? One with erotic photo hunt?

I can. Do you have one in mind, or an amount you're looking to spend?

#389 8 years ago

I only just recently decided to attend. The state of the Canadian dollar hurts this year... but I can't miss A-town; what was I thinking????

Trying to decide what to bring down this year. I recently got a Bally MEDUSA and an EVEL KNIEVEL

Not sure if I'm keeping both so maybe I'll just play the snot out of them for the net couple of months and make a last minute decision on which one to bring to the show.

On the WTB side, I'm looking for a Stern QUICKSILVER and/or BIG GAME (would definitely prefer the QS )
Willing to talk trade or outright purchase. Shoot me a PM if you've got something.

#390 8 years ago

I was able to score a $92 room with two beds at the Comfort Suites earlier today! What are the odds against the Austin Powers in the lobby bar finally having its flippers adjusted properly?

#391 8 years ago

I've made my reservations (with family!) and have confirmed my vendor booth with Ivan! Will have my 2016 Edition daughterboards, the new Extreme Edition adapter (presently on Kickstarter) and probably bringing my Party Zone this year. SWE1 was a big hit last year but it is so much heavier...

TPF is in 9 days and that is where my current focus is, but right after that blink and it's Allentown-time!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video combiner kit

#392 8 years ago

Wanted to jump in and quickly introduce myself since I'm relatively new to NJ (moved here from Madison WI less than a year ago) and plan on heading to Allentown for the first time this year.
Anything I should know about Pinfest?
I've been a regular at MGC and Expo (Chicago) for quite a few years but rumor has it that Pinfest is just as entertaining as the Midwest pinball gatherings.
Not sure I can swing both Friday/Saturday - is one day better than the other?

#393 8 years ago

Friday is better IMHO.

#394 8 years ago

Anyone know if there is a discount to buy tickets for both days?

#395 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

No, impossible to find new. Possible used from Todd tuckey or George Riley.

Marco has it, no? I ordered a sheet for my Devil's Dare which I beleive is the same size. Or were you thinking he was looking for playfields versus just glass?

#396 8 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Anyone know if there is a discount to buy tickets for both days?

Allentown has always been a by-the-day wristband purchase, I think. Pisses me off, too, because you have to keep standing in line each day.

#397 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Allentown has always been a by-the-day wristband purchase, I think. Pisses me off, too, because you have to keep standing in line each day.

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18_(resized).jpgjill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18_(resized).jpg

#398 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Bring a game, you won't have to wait on line.

#399 8 years ago

The line moves fast.

IMG_0840_(resized).JPGIMG_0840_(resized).JPG

#400 8 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Marco has it, no? I ordered a sheet for my Devil's Dare which I beleive is the same size. Or were you thinking he was looking for playfields versus just glass?

You are correct - never at the shows.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.