Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

There are 2270 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 46.
#201 3 years ago

Very nice machine. Unfortunately, due to space I really need the upright original pacman. Thanks though.

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I will have a Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games on it at Allentown. I believe there are 4 or 5 different Pacman games on it. Very clean.

IMG_5656_(resized).JPG

Nice, what are you asking?

#203 3 years ago

$1000, was hardly used, has lcd display, here is the game list.

Super Breakout, Space Panic, Super Cobra, Centipede, Time Pilot, Phoenix, Hustler, Mappy, Pengo, 1942, Donkey Kong Junior, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong, Ms Pacman, Galaxian, Frogger, Dig Dug, Galaga, Mr. Do, Crush, Mr. Dos Castle, Super Pacman, Pinball Action, Moon Cresta, New Rally X, Juno First, Scramble, Arkanoid, Xevious, Quix, Ms. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Galaga ( Fast Fire Mode), Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Jumping Jack, Congo Bongo, Gun Smoke, The End, 1943 Kai, Pooyan, Pleiads, Shao-Lins ,
Road, King & Balloon, Pac-Man Plus, Van-Van Car, JR Pacman, Dig Dug 2, Pacman, Zaxxon, Amidar, 1943, Gyruss, Ladybug, Galaga3, Millipede, Bomb Jack, Burger Time, Tank battalion, Space Invaders, Jr. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Pac-Man Plus (Fast Mode)

#204 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

here is the game list.

I'll check that out at Allentown...

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll check that out at Allentown...

Translation: "I can't wait to play free video games!"

#206 3 years ago

Here mousey mousey mousey.

Looking for mousin!

#207 3 years ago

Actually if anyone is bringing the following, I can use them as well. Need to be complete. Working or non-working:

Robotron
Pacman
Defender
donkey kong or donkey kong jr.

Thanks.

#208 3 years ago

Wtb X men pro

#209 3 years ago

wanted:bride of pinbot, taxi.. maybe diner, cyclone. thx

#210 3 years ago

I'm leaning towards bringing my player quality Taxi that is for sale in the marketplace, but I also have the following interesting machines...

Class of 1812 whitewood
Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet
Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet
Freddy, super nice and signed by Robert Englund

#211 3 years ago

If someone wants a nice baywatch for 2k lmk. Playfield, ramps, plastics very nice. New rubber, frosted leds, flippers rebuilt. Can bring to atown if paid in advance. Also willing to add cash and trade up for something on my wishlist.

#212 3 years ago

I'll be listing my Gottlieb Spirit (professionally restored and CC'ed PF, fully shopped, new plastics, etc.) soon. Live in York. PM with interest. I need to tweak a few things before officially listing it, so I cannot sell yet. All mechs fully rebuilt (and there are six flippers, ARGH!). Just seeing if there's serious interest out there. No need to lowball me, please. You are unlikely to find a nicer one (if you can find one at all stateside).

#213 3 years ago

Looking for: earthshaker, fish tales, Dr. Who, Johnny Mnemonic, RoadShow, pretty much any 90's B/W DMD games, and sys11.

ES
FT
DW
JM
RS

#214 3 years ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Class of 1812 whitewood
Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet
Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet
Freddy, super nice and signed by Robert Englund

Bone Busters.....hmmmmm

#215 3 years ago

hi. i can bring a nib woz rr if paid for in advance. replaced it with a ecle that i am picking up at pinfest/allentown. pm for info. will also consider trades. a prepaid hobbit Smaug le comes to mind. thanks, ant

#216 3 years ago

Bringing Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go for free play and sale. Will have a Shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gtb Lancers (if they haven't been sold prior to the show) and perhaps one more in the flea market.

Looking for a decent, unrestored Bally Star Trek. Would also consider a shopped Star Trek for the right deal (including possible trades).

Will be thee all three days.

Dave Metrando, Highland NY

#217 3 years ago
Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Bringing Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go for free play and sale. Will have a Shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gtb Lancers (if they haven't been sold prior to the show) and perhaps one more in the flea market.
Looking for a decent, unrestored Bally Star Trek. Would also consider a shopped Star Trek for the right deal (including possible trades).
Will be thee all three days.
Dave Metrando, Highland NY

Looking forward to playing that Cue-T. Looks really neat. Love the horseshoe and pop bumper between the flippers!!

#218 3 years ago

It was on my brain too.....neat n' funky game that I've thought bout owning more than once.

#219 3 years ago

Data East Time Machine wanted - nice cab and playfield needed. Working or non working is fine. PM for price and arrangements.

#220 3 years ago

Interested in a project Wild Fyre only because it's one of the few Classic Sterns I've never played. Never even seen one in person before.

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

It was on my brain too.....neat n' funky game that I've thought bout owning more than once.

Almost bought one a couple shows ago, but the topper was busted...Great game!

#222 3 years ago

Have a Project Bally Wizard that I'm thinking about bringing. Backglass is in super nice shape. Game boots but that's it. Was in a neighbors garage for 23 years. Has some playfield wear and cabinet damage. Can post pictures if anyone is interested.

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from louknees:

Can post pictures if anyone is interested.

I'd be interested!

#224 3 years ago

I'll be bringing a Capt Fantastic project. Great backglass, moderate wear on playfield. Haven't had a chance to even look at getting it playing.

#225 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Almost bought one a couple shows ago, but the topper was busted...Great game!

I wouldn't lay the cash down without the topper and in good working condition...that's a selling point for me as I love the corny humor/theme of it all.

#226 3 years ago

Anybody bringing bingo machines this year? Someone just reached out to me looking to buy their first machine. They are local to this area but is looking for someone that can service as well.

#227 3 years ago

Nicest Bone Busters I've ever seen...

BoneBusters-01_(resized).JPG

BoneBusters-02_(resized).JPG

BoneBusters-04_(resized).JPG

BoneBusters-05_(resized).JPG

BoneBusters-06_(resized).JPG

BoneBusters-07_(resized).JPG

BoneBusters-08_(resized).JPG

#228 3 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

I'd be interested!

I'll take some and post them soon.

#229 3 years ago

Should bring a restored TOTAN to sell this year.

Clearcoated original playfield (or CPR repro).
New side art decals
Legs, side rails, hinges and lockdown bar gold brass plated.
Leds in inserts.
Lots of new parts on playfield.
Will provide pictures on demand.

Can also bring a player quality TOTAN.

#230 3 years ago

Looking to trade for a SS, TOM or IM.

Willing to trade AMH, HSII, AFM or SWE1. All in real nice condition with lots of mods.

#231 3 years ago

Anyone bringing project games for the flea market?

#232 3 years ago

Man, I will bump this thread. Surprised there has been a lull. I may be listing my HUO WOZ Standard. Invisiglass/shaker installed, and #912. Located in Macungie, PA, about 15 minutes from the Allentown Pinfest location. I am in a quandary about this, but am leaning toward going forward with a sale. PM me with any interest. I will make a decision by March 15, when I return from a short vacation.
Harry Irvin
Macungie, PA

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Anyone bringing project games for the flea market?

I'll likely have about two dozen project machines at the indoor flea market if all goes as planned. I will not have a list or anything until about a week before the show. I expect most of them to be EM's but I might have some earlier SS stuff also depending on space and what I can dig out before the show.

#234 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I'll likely have about two dozen project machines at the indoor flea market if all goes as planned. I will not have a list or anything until about a week before the show. I expect most of them to be EM's but I might have some earlier SS stuff also depending on space and what I can dig out before the show.

The more EMs the better!

#235 3 years ago

If everything falls into place I will be attending this event for the first time. Any tips, tricks, or advice for the first timers? Also new to the hobby, picked up my first pin in November 2015, a Grand Lizard. 2 months later I picked up a Riverboat Gambler. I'm definitely in the market to pick up a decent DMD to add to the collection.

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

If everything falls into place I will be attending this event for the first time. Any tips, tricks, or advice for the first timers? Also new to the hobby, picked up my first pin in November 2015, a Grand Lizard. 2 months later I picked up a Riverboat Gambler. I'm definitely in the market to pick up a decent DMD to add to the collection.

Be sure to visit Farmers Market for the great food! I have never attended a show anywhere with so much great food so close! Typically Friday is better than Saturday but if you are headed Saturday be sure to at least get their early. By noon (or earlier) some people are already packing & loading machines.

#238 3 years ago

I'll be there and am considering bringing any of the following if they're still here in May:

Hot Shots
Lethal Weapon 3
Starship Troopers
Spring Break

Other Maybes:

Maverick

#239 3 years ago

Hopefully more people are thinking like this. I feel like the flea market has tapered off a bit the last 2 years.

#240 3 years ago

You always have great deals at the show . Thanks for bringing everything

#241 3 years ago

Be sure to visit Farmers Market for the great food! I have never attended a show anywhere with so much great food so close! Typically Friday is better than Saturday but if you are headed Saturday be sure to at least get their early. By noon (or earlier) some people are already packing & loading machines.

I wonder if there is a plan to address this. It seems other shows are making an effort to keep the games to the end of the show. Last year Friday was much better than Saturday.

#242 3 years ago

Very interested in SST. PM sent

#243 3 years ago

Only 10 weeks from today, it will be here before you know it. I will have a fully packed trailer in the inside flea market. Everything from DMD's to EM'S, 1950's Jukeboxes, 1950's Coke machines, and what ever else I can fit on the trailer. I will have a list in a couple of weeks of the titles and post it here.

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

+1 on the Farmers Market, great food! I bring home farm fresh meats and cheeses every year. Avoid the food inside the show, I made that mistake my first year and had a liquid cheeseburger, awful is an understatement. ..

#245 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

+1 on the Farmers Market, great food! I bring home farm fresh meats and cheeses every year. Avoid the food inside the show, I made that mistake my first year and had a liquid cheeseburger, awful is an understatement. ..

I get a rack of ribs every year!

#246 3 years ago

Does anyone have an event schedule? The webpage is very vague. I guess I have a few questions I will throw out for you guys.

Is Free Play only setup on Fridays?

Is there an auction on either day?

Do they have tournaments on either day?

Are games only for sale on certain days?

What fees are involved if making a purchase?

Sorry for all of the questions, being a first timer attending this event I want to make sure I know certain things in advance.

#247 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Avoid the food inside the show, I made that mistake my first year and had a liquid cheeseburger, awful is an understatement. ..

OMG!!!! First time I bought food there last year and the pizza was a piece of cardboard. Couldn't even finish my second bite. Never again.

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Does anyone have an event schedule? The webpage is very vague. I guess I have a few questions I will throw out for you guys.
Sorry for all of the questions, being a first timer attending this event I want to make sure I know certain things in advance.

I second all of these questions. My first time as well.........

#249 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Is Free Play only setup on Fridays? Thursday and Friday. Saturday morning before show opens

Is there an auction on either day? No

Do they have tournaments on either day? Yes

Are games only for sale on certain days? Both days but a lot of the best games go early Friday.

What fees are involved if making a purchase? None unless you want to pull your game before I think 6pm of that day.

I am only a friend of the show so I do not know if things have changed from last year.

#250 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Both days

Nope

Not really sure but I would advise against this for a first timer. Some of these guys are there to win, not make new friends, so you might not find it as welcoming as you hope

Nope. Best deals are probably worked out beforehand and the pool of for sale games shrinks as the show goes on. Saturday afternoon will mostly games the owner doesnt want to load back up

Might be a small fee to pull it off the free play floor. Bring plenty of cash as deals come and go

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Broadway, VA
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
$ 219.99
$ 14.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.00
Hardware
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 9.95
There are 2270 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 46.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside