image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 46.
#1451 7 years ago

Well, I did a lot of daughterboard assembly this past week and am declaring myself ready for the show. Will have a lot of both the Classic and the Pro WPC Power Fix Daughterboard, will have some of the Extreme Adapters as well and an MPU running off the adapter showing how to use it to 'bench-boot'. I will also have my potentiometer solutions for Williams system 3-7 sound boards, my Pin2K video adapters and some of my 3d printed parts. Stop by if you want to see 3d printed metal...

I've got everything set up in my garage; now I just need to pack it into the car and get Thursday morning to arrive already! Going to try something a little different in my booth this year - bringing a few chairs so that I can host some mini-seminars (targeting 10 minutes long). Will have a schedule of some sort worked out by showtime. So, if you are looking for a place to rest the legs for a few minutes seek me out!

-Rob
-visit me at Pinfest or at http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#1452 7 years ago

Pm sent

Quoted from too-many-pins:

After several weeks of trying with little luck because of other things going on in my life I finally have a list of machines headed to the indoor flea market area. Most are projects and are priced accordingly. I am really not interested in selling anything before the show and prefer buyers look at machines before I make a deal with anyone. But if you are seriously interested in any of these machines I will hold machines till 1 PM Friday to give you a chance to see a machine before unloading that specific title from the trailer.
EM's Include:
Bally Circus - nice backglass, some playfield wear, stepper needs coil and needs other work $275
Bally Dixieland (zipper flippers) decent overall & semi working $475
Bally Time Zone - whitewood playfield - needs backglass & work $375
Chicago Coin Beatnicks project $275
Chicago Coin Festival project $375
Gottlieb Dodge City project - decent cosmetically $600
Gottlieb Jacks Open - fair cosmetically (likely around $500)
Gottlieb Jet Spin $350
Gottlieb Mini Cycle (repainted playfield) $275
Williams Swinger $300
SS's Include:
Bally Nitro Groundshaker -- project (likely $800)
Bally Silverball Mania -- project (likely $450 to $500)
Bally Space Invaders -- working with playfield wear - nice backglasses (likely $800)
Gottlieb Force II - likely already sold (bringing it to show to someone, but if they don't take it I will put it out for sale)
Also bringing about 25 to 30 backglasses (some super nice and some wall hangers), used playfield glass ($5 a sheet), assorted wooden legs for woodrails (some sets & some singles), back doors from a few EM's, coin boxes, etc.
Off the top of my head some of the nice backglasses include: Bow & Arrow, Supersonic, Harlem Globetrotters, Evil Knieval, Strikes & Spares, Data East Batman, and a few others. Super nice backglasses will be around $150 each. Semi Nice backglasses will be around $75 and wall hangers as cheap as $20 to $25 each.
Sorry for posting so late!

#1453 7 years ago

Will be at the show both Friday and Saturday. Here's a few choice pieces I no longer need in my parts closet with firm prices, cash only (obviously). For the first two pieces listed below I'd rather not bother with pictures. They are really_ nice, and I don't want to take them out unless it's just to bring them to the show. Inspect there on delivery.

$849 Xenon CPR playfield. Effectively gold class (before that existed), this one is a prime specimen, but I sold my Xenon...
$549 Embryon NOS backglass. Bought from Mayfair years ago. True NOS, no scratches never installed, good luck finding one this nice, it's unobtainium. Repros will never come anywhere near close to original. Probably one of the last NOS on the planet. Sold my Embryon, so it's on the block.

$299 Used lower Whitewater field. Very decent shape very little wear (a touch at the mine kickout, etc.). Bought it years ago for my game (it's better than the field in my game), but I've come to realize I'll never restore/swap it so bye bye. A few pics available on request.
$109/ea Xenon CPR plastic set, unused, I have 2 sets.
$119 Fathom 13 piece reproduction plastic set (PETG IPB set bought from parts4pinballs in Norway ugh taking a bath vs what I paid...)
$75 Used Embryon plastics set, should be complete (I stripped it off a game myself years ago), decent pics on request
$15 Xenon acrylic replacement tube unused
$75 F14 Tomcat empty head with inner door, speaker bezel and some hardware. Decent shape. Pics on request

Jim Heck, aka heckheck, CPR artist
[email protected]

#1454 7 years ago

Can bring a complete Space Shuttle Cabinet if anyone is interested. Cabinet has full wiring harness, transformer set, coin door, legs, etc. Will also include extra back box and extra transformer set. Everything for $125. Will only bring to the show with a prepayment. pm if interested.

#1455 7 years ago

Headed to my first Allentown. Looking forward to seeing a lot of pinball peeps I haven't seen in a several years. Look for me at a table with Ken Hall and Dennis Blankenship in the INDOOR area.

Kings of Steel (listed here at $1250). Very nicely restored PF.
Whoa Nellie Signed PF, signed BG, and a ton of playfield parts if you want to build it out yourself! This is the pre-Stern original stuff. Price undetermined as of now.
About a dozen NOS 6 digit displays - glass only. $40 each.
Another 5 or so NOS Gottlieb 7 digit displays - glass only. $30 each.
About 20 solid state pinball manuals in various conditions. Priced $20 and lower.
Several classic video game manuals. Priced $20 and lower.
About 25 NOS translites, priced $50 to $30 ea.
1 lb. spools of tiny diameter solder - good stuff!
Several NOS Bally 25-500 coils $8 ea.
Lots of project SS pinball boards priced fairly cheap. Some nice ones too!
Life After Death 3 (Warehouse Raid) DVD's - deep discounted for show
The list will go on as I keep digging in my shop.....

Thanks - Rob Craig (www.popbumper.com)

#1456 7 years ago

Lowered prices
Ultimate arcade 2+ 1250.00
Extreme hunting 650.00

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1460 7 years ago
#1461 7 years ago

It's obvious that it takes allot of time to put a list like this together. I am sure that all on Pinside really appreciate it. Thanks

#1462 7 years ago

Hi All, can please ask that no more for sale or wanted items be added to this thread that have not been added via the marketing tool.

All for sale and wanted ads must now be added via this tool, thanks.

Once you have made your ad via the marketing tools, feel free to add a link here, in this thread.

Link to marketing tool - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/place

#1463 7 years ago

I have a T2/T3 Laseriffic topper in the marketplace for $175. I can bring to the show for $150 if prepaid...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32268

T3Laser-1_(resized).JPGT3Laser-1_(resized).JPG

T3Laser-2_(resized).JPGT3Laser-2_(resized).JPG

T3Laser-3_(resized).JPGT3Laser-3_(resized).JPG

T3Laser-4_(resized).JPGT3Laser-4_(resized).JPG

#1464 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

Hi All, can please ask that no more for sale or wanted items be added to this thread that have not been added via the marketing tool.
Once you have made your ad via the marketing tools, feel free to add a link here, in this thread.

Please excuse my ignorance regarding this post. I'm new to this site and I don't quite understand the above post. I'm assuming there must be a site rule that states anything for sale/trade/wanted has to be posted in the marketplace. What's confusing to me is I see threads everywhere labeled "What's for sale in <insert region> that have post after post of items for sale/trade that are not posted in the marketplace. Again, not challenging anything, just trying to get a better understanding from a new member standpoint. Thanks!

#1465 7 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Swords of Fury translite if anyone has one for sale.

I also have a very good condition Grand Lizard backglass for sale. Both have been added to the spreadsheet.

#1466 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Please excuse my ignorance regarding this post. I'm new to this site and I don't quite understand the above post. I'm assuming there must be a site rule that states anything for sale/trade/wanted has to be posted in the marketplace. What's confusing to me is I see threads everywhere labeled "What's for sale in <insert region> that have post after post of items for sale/trade that are not posted in the marketplace. Again, not challenging anything, just trying to get a better understanding from a new member standpoint. Thanks!

All for sale post should be listed in the Market place and a link to the ad provided in the post. Yes this is a rule.
Correct me if I'm wrong about this. The "regional" What's for sale threads are kinda grandfathered and are listed in the Market place sub forum. But should also have listing in market place. The rule hasn't been strictly enforced but we all should make a market place ad. I am also guilty of not doing this every time I list something.
This thread is listed in the Events & locations sub forum not the market place sub forum. So all for sale posts should be linked to a market place ad.
Lets face it WE/US pinheads can be cheap sometimes. Ok well most of the time. Including myself. Just look at how many people have for sale posts in this thread and no red hearts beside there names. Pinside doesn't run for free. I'd rather make a yearly donation and have small fees on items I sell then have a bunch of pop-up advertisements on every damn page.

PS, For those of you that don't know. You can make a small donation to pinside on your profile page or go here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/donate
This is what the red hearts beside peoples names are. If you have a red heart with a + sign you can send pictures in your PM's.

#1467 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

Just voicing my thoughts, but this is unfortunate in my opinion. The spread sheet and threads like this should be considered grandfathered/tradition,

#1468 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Just voicing my thoughts, but this is unfortunate in my opinion. The spread sheet and threads like this should be considered grandfathered/tradition,

You are perfectly welcome to do both...as long as the item/game is listed in the marketplace first if it's going to be posted somewhere on the forums. Then all you have to do is just post the link to the marketplace ad in the regional/event FS threads or that spreadsheet.

#1469 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

All for sale post should be listed in the Market place and a link to the ad provided in the post. Yes this is a rule.
Correct me if I'm wrong about this. The "regional" What's for sale threads are kinda grandfathered and are listed in the Market place sub forum. But should also have listing in market place. The rule hasn't been strictly enforced but we all should make a market place ad. I am also guilty of not doing this every time I list something.
This thread is listed in the Events & locations sub forum not the market place sub forum. So all for sale posts should be linked to a market place ad.
Lets face it WE/US pinheads can be cheap sometimes. Ok well most of the time. Including myself. Just look at how many people have for sale posts in this thread and no red hearts beside there names. Pinside doesn't run for free. I'd rather make a yearly donation and have small fees on items I sell then have a bunch of pop-up advertisements on every damn page.
PS, For those of you that don't know. You can make a small donation to pinside on your profile page or go here.
This is what the red hearts beside peoples names are. If you have a red heart with a + sign you can send pictures in your PM's.

Arcademojo,

Thanks for this information. I had no clue about any of this stuff, especially the heartbeat icon.

#1470 7 years ago

I 100% agree. it's more like a flee market, what's the harm in how this thread is run. It's going smoothly and nobody is getting hurt.

#1471 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Arcademojo,
Thanks for this information. I had no clue about any of this stuff, especially the heartbeat icon.

Your welcome.
You now have a red heart. I just made a small donation to pinside in your name for your great work on the spread sheet.

#1472 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Your welcome.
You now have a red heart. I just made a small donation to pinside in your name for your great work on the spread sheet.

Thanks arcademojo! As I have mentioned before in this thread, I'm the newbie on the block with nothing to really offer to anyone, instead I'm the one asking hundreds of questions, so when this thread started to get up to 8-9 pages long and I was looking back through the thread to see what was for sale it was daunting, so the idea of compiling everything in one list made sense and would be a lot easier to know who has what for sale. That was my way of giving back to the other pinsiders.

As for the donation to the site, I just paid it forward and donated money on behalf of "eabundy" as he helped out with the spreadsheet as well. Thank you to all the pinsider's! I can't wait to attend my first pinball show/expo this weekend!

#1473 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I 100% agree. it's more like a flee market, what's the harm in how this thread is run. It's going smoothly and nobody is getting hurt.

Countless games have been found, I'm picking up 3 games because of just thinking of them out loud on this thread.

Sure, I can make a WTB, guess we'll have to now, but why all the red tape for something like this? Just a pita,

''oops! you still have ads!, renew this, cancel that, did it sell, why not, pay now...

ugh

#1474 7 years ago

Sure, I can make a WTB, guess we'll have to now, but why all the red tape for something like this? Just a pita,

I was pretty sure they were referencing the For Sale ads, not the WTBs. I don't think they care much about the WTBs, no revenue there

#1475 7 years ago

Did not know about red hearts..I donated for a game I sold a few weeks go...Does that count or only donations show up?

#1476 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I was pretty sure they were referencing the For Sale ads, not the WTBs. I don't think they care much about the WTBs, no revenue there

The MOD did specify wanted ads too.

#1477 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Quoted from Chrisbee:

#1478 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Did not know about red hearts..I donated for a game I sold a few weeks go...Does that count or only donations show up?

Only donations to Pinside through this page or your profile page will get you the red heart. Not the ones for for sale items.
If you donate $35.00 or more you can send pictures through your PM's great feature. I use it all the time.

#1479 7 years ago

red_tape_71.gifred_tape_71.gif

#1480 7 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

Please explain why.

RB

#1481 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Please explain why.
RB

My guess would be
(so Pinside doesn't turn into this)

popups_(resized).jpgpopups_(resized).jpg

#1482 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

The MOD did specify wanted ads too

Yup I missed that, WTBs is overkill if you ask me. For sale ads I get.

#1483 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

My guess would be
(so Pinside doesn't turn into this)

popups_(resized).jpg

not sure I understand what you mean with the pic of the pop ups

#1484 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Read my post #1466 on this thread.

#1485 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

A lot of websites are ad-supported (side bar ads, pop up ads, etc). Pinside does not have ads, thanks to the donations that keep it alive.

Quoted from rcbrown316:

Please explain why.
RB

Because Robin requested it since it helps support pinside. Also, it helps keep the FS/WTB ads searchable for other members, helps build the estimated price range for pins in the database, plus a few other side benefits.

#1486 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

You are perfectly welcome to do both...as long as the item/game is listed in the marketplace first if it's going to be posted somewhere on the forums. Then all you have to do is just post the link to the marketplace ad in the regional/event FS threads or that spreadsheet.

This is why I will never donate to the site again. I did so to support the website. Now that it's become a business, I'll only give money when I sell something. which isn't often.

#1487 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Read my post #1466 on this thread.

as I suspected it's about money. I have no issue with that honestly but I do have an issue where I have made 2 donations. The first one was recognized but is over a year old and the second was not and is less than a year old. I have sent two messages to the contact link on the bottom of this page, both with no response. I just sold congo as a result of posting it here and am ready to pay the fee but there is a discount listed for members who donate. I sent them a message and have still not received a response. If it's about money to support the site great but if they can't respond and accept my money when it's sitting there I'm not sure what else I should do. List more stuff? make more donations?

#1488 7 years ago

Yo!! Can we get back to topic of Pinfest & not about donations!!

#1489 7 years ago

Loading up Rescue 911 and Viper Night Drivin' today since rain is expected later on in the week. Rescue 911 is spoken for so far and if not sold on Thursday it will be in the free play area Friday along with Viper.

#1490 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

as I suspected it's about money. I have no issue with that honestly but I do have an issue where I have made 2 donations. The first one was recognized but is over a year old and the second was not and is less than a year old. I have sent two messages to the contact link on the bottom of this page, both with no response. I just sold congo as a result of posting it here and am ready to pay the fee but there is a discount listed for members who donate. I sent them a message and have still not received a response. If it's about money to support the site great but if they can't respond and accept my money when it's sitting there I'm not sure what else I should do. List more stuff? make more donations?

Try PMing Robin directly. It's possible that an email ended up in a spam folder by mistake.

#1491 7 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Yo!! Can we get back to topic of Pinfest & not about donations!!

Can't wait for the show. Last year was my first. Didn't even know they had a outdoor flea-market. Missed it.

#1492 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Try PMing Robin directly. It's possible that an email ended up in a spam folder by mistake.

If the contact form doesn't work its not my problem. Fix it or get rid of it. I am not going to track them down and tackle them to the ground in order to stuff my money in their pockets. Moderators: If you are reading this and want my money PM me.

#1493 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

This is why I will never donate to the site again. I did so to support the website. Now that it's become a business, I'll only give money when I sell something. which isn't often.

It's still the same site. Robin and Martjin simply work on it full time now, instead of just in their spare time since it got so big.

Donations help keep the site alive and go to help develop and improve site features. A few extra perks are available to those who donate a certain amount: https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

Donations are completely voluntary, so you are perfectly free to donate (or not) as you wish.

#1494 7 years ago

Working on my final list details today.. I don't see any ngg on the list... I'm trying to grab one today...

#1495 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Working on my final list details today.. I don't see any ngg on the list... I'm trying to grab one today...

What the hell is ngg?

#1498 7 years ago

I get the policy but I also don't think having pinball related advertisements is a bad idea either to generate revenue.

Demo man -$2300
Cp - $4350
Space station - $1850
Wcs 94 - $1950

In market place

#1499 7 years ago

Is the best day to be there for buying Thursday or Friday??

#1500 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I get the policy but I also don't think having pinball related advertisements is a bad idea either to generate revenue.
Demo man -$2300
Cp - $4350
Space station - $1850
Wcs 94 - $1950
In market place

Your profile says that you have no ads in the marketplace, unless I'm missing something? I was looking for pics of the WCS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.