image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 46.
#51 8 years ago

This thread is so early, the event hasn't even been added to the Pinside event calendar yet!

#52 8 years ago

My office is about ten minutes away. Maybe a half day that Friday.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from spiroagnew:

This thread is so early, the event hasn't even been added to the Pinside event calendar yet!

Sorry, but you're here!

#54 8 years ago

I will be their supporting the show. Bringing a few games for free play maybe a color dmd game. Ivan and crew are a awesome bunch of guys.

Lets make this year a huge show in memory of Ivans mom. I know its going to be specially hard for him since the show is on mothers day weekend and all. I for one will miss seeing her smile as we all come in.

#55 8 years ago

What's the popular hotel/motel for the Allentown show? Never been but would like to.

#56 8 years ago

Comfort inn and holiday inn dorney park both will have 100 room rates as usual I would assume.

#57 8 years ago

Show blocks. It's where everyone stays. Good parties

#58 8 years ago

James where is that great party photo of volcano from last year?

#59 8 years ago

Meat Sticks from the Market

Mmmmmmmm

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I'm working on it...

but this should hold you over...

Again, not promoting this clown (who is well documented and exiled within the community) but our crew at this hotel is at the 15:00 mark in, so just skip to that if that guy turns your stomach.

#61 8 years ago

here we are

11156320_10153535622434316_4659991344723687374_n_(resized).jpg11156320_10153535622434316_4659991344723687374_n_(resized).jpg11068304_10102049120133757_5890617803682730783_n_(resized).jpg11068304_10102049120133757_5890617803682730783_n_(resized).jpg

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

here we are
11156320_10153535622434316_4659991344723687374_n_(resized).jpg11068304_10102049120133757_5890617803682730783_n_(resized).jpg

Is the karaoke fotage on their?

#63 8 years ago

That bottom one was they one I was looking for!

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Is the karaoke fotage on their?

Nope. This will refresh your memory though....

When it's time to party, we will party hard!

#65 8 years ago

Nope. This will refresh your memory though....
When it's time to party, we will party hard!
» YouTube video

Thanks that was some funny shit for sure!

#66 8 years ago

Wife's birthday is May 6th ... so guess what I won't be doing.

And for the record ... the girl loves pinball, just not enough to spend it at a pinball nerd-fest.

#67 8 years ago

I'm a mom and during mothers day weekend, I'm going to the show representin' PinGraffix!! LOL See you guys there! Come say hi to me at our booth! I can't wait to meet my Pinside peeps!

#68 8 years ago

Working on a Mayfair and Flash to bring to the freeplay area. Hopefully will get at least one in working order if not both.

#69 8 years ago

Can't wait for it. But because of the low Canadian dollar wont buy a game like usual.

#70 8 years ago

I think I am going to try and come up on Friday this year (I always came on Saturday in the past). I've never brought a game to a show before, but I may try and bring my player's condition White Water for the free play area...we'll see.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Blackbeard said:
Love the golf cart dude. Looks like a simpsons character. Great police hat he wears.
I told him to go and get the Police or get lost. Discreet or not, he just pulls up and cowboys the action. I hope he blows a flat on that golfcart.

Looking forward to the show. And there is absolutely nothing more intimidating than a rent-a-cop in a golf cart.

If anybody is bringing an empty cabinet for a resto or retheme, perhaps we could toss him in there for a few hours while we enjoy ourselves. Viva la revolucion!!

#72 8 years ago

You didn't tell me you were gonna keep my Volcano up all night partying!

#73 8 years ago

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! pins, food and chicks!!! littleredwalkinghood1.0_(resized).pnglittleredwalkinghood1.0_(resized).pngvlcsnap-2014-09-06-12h43m01s213_(resized).pngvlcsnap-2014-09-06-12h43m01s213_(resized).pngvlcsnap-2014-09-06-12h43m48s190_(resized).pngvlcsnap-2014-09-06-12h43m48s190_(resized).png

#74 8 years ago

Since when did Mother's Day take up a whole weekend,????

Father's Day is definitely not a weekend, I am lucky to get a few hours on that day.

Allentown is great show can't wait to see you guys/gals there.

Thx Mike

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

Since when did Mother's Day take up a whole weekend,????
Thx Mike

Since women have had vajay jays.

#76 8 years ago

HEY-OOOOO

Williams EMs
Stardust
Grand Prix
Swinger
Will "settle" for a Recel Lady luck
But I REALLY want a Stardust

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Yeah...really. You're lucky if the mother in your life expects it to just run for one weekend. My mother-in-law is an entirely different animal; the bee-yotch thinks Mother's Day runs until June.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from gmkalos:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! pins, food and chicks!!!

def pins and food.If you said cargo shorts or XXL T-Shirts you'd be spot on.

#79 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Omfg LOL....

@yzfguy... I am going to have a kissing booth... Go to the Pingraffix booth and get a kiss from Pinupgirl1975 whaddayathink !!!

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Omfg LOL....
@yzfguy... I am going to have a kissing booth... Go to the Pingraffix booth and get a kiss from Pinupgirl1975 whaddayathink !!!

Bring lots of Chapstick and Pepper Spray!

#81 8 years ago

Omfg LOL....

Your going to put Beelzeboob kissing booth out of business.

#82 8 years ago

Omfg LOL....

I agree with the pepper spray..

If you haven't been to a Pinball show yet, you will soon learn that 99.9% of he dudes there are probably not your ideal customer at said booth!

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Bring lots of Chapstick and Pepper Spray!

I AM a professional and from NY LOL

Quoted from dannunz:

Your going to put Beelzeboob kissing booth out of business.

Competition is good right? @beelzeboob hope you are on your A game this year! lmfao

Quoted from yzfguy:

If you haven't been to a Pinball show yet, you will soon leaen that 99.9% of he dudes there are probably not your ideal customer at said booth!

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If you haven't been to a Pinball show yet, you will soon leaen that 99.9% of he dudes there are probably not your ideal customer at said booth!

Speak for yourself. I'm the .1% of pure awesomeness.

Competition is good right? @beelzeboob hope you are on your A game this year! lmfao

No worries about competition. I've upgraded my services this year and will be premiering "Beelzeboob's Glory, Glory Hole-a-loo-yah!" booth at Pintastic New England.

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You mean like me?

ugly-pic_(resized).jpgugly-pic_(resized).jpg

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No worries about competition. I've upgraded my services this year and will be premiering "Beelzeboob's Glory, Glory Hole-a-loo-yah!" booth at Pintastic New England.

L. M. A. O. EWWWWWW

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You mean like me?

ugly-pic_(resized).jpg

AW YOU'RE CUTE... remind me of my grandpa!

#88 8 years ago

I can't wait for the Allentown show…brings me back to my college years up there.

#89 8 years ago

Anybody planning on bringing a reasonably priced BSD?

#90 8 years ago

I could bring an unreasonably priced one.

#91 8 years ago

PINUPGIRL You better talk to me before you do these things...LMFAOOOO!!!

Get yourself a Purell Jump suit too...

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I could bring an unreasonably priced one.

Definitely...if condition doesn't warrant your asking price, I can at least throw a high score up on it for you before you take it home.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody planning on bringing a reasonably priced BSD?

thought you weren't keen on this game?

#94 8 years ago

Looking for a Party Zone if someone has one to sell, let me know

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

LIONMAN!
Before Pinfest last year was right around when LIONMAN blew up on Pinside. I had never seen or played SoF before the show. I put up the GC score on the SoF that was on the floor and was treated to the onslaught of LIONMAN callouts. Loved it. One of the highlights of the show for me last year for sure.
LIONMAN!

God I miss my Swords of Fury. Sometimes I regret letting that one go at Pinfest. I got a JM instead and never got to enjoy it because of rare parts that had to be custom made, and then lost interest. Speaking of I will be bringing that one to off load if anyone is interested. Letting it go cheap right now because if need work, but if I can get the work done to it I will be asking a bit more. If interested PM me.

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Any South Park's coming?

I could arrange if interested. I have one with good playfield. Plays perfect, just needs cabinet decals. Players quality

#97 8 years ago

Everyone hails the coming of the unwashed pinball dudes with big bellies and cargo shorts.

Don't sell the hipsters with neck-beards and expensive vintage tee-shirts short. They are slowly making it a 1 ratio at these shows...

#98 8 years ago

The show can't come soon enough. Such a good time. I just love the thought of grabbing a new pin to bring home and kick off the soon to be summer season with.

Looking for a TFTC or EATPM to bring home. Both are on my watch list, so whichever one comes along first at the right price will be the new addition to the lineup.

#99 8 years ago

On the lookout for a Black Knight, Pinbot, Black Hole, Data East Batman

Projects okay!

pm me what you have.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/2?hl=vilant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.