image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 46.
#1351 7 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Looking for a Paragon plastics, anyone have any they are looking to sell?

Try pinsider V_PISCOPO, he had some a few months ago

#1352 7 years ago

Looking for a SS Joker Poker if anyone has one for sale. Also looking for some Flash Gordon Plastics.

#1353 7 years ago
Quoted from drgnlair:

Selling Huo avatar with lots of extras. Owned since day 1. Has post lights,shaker motor, backbox led lights. Plays 100 percent $4100.no trades

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Looks great!

#1354 7 years ago

Looking for a Budweiser Tapper arcade game. Let me know condition and price.
Thanks

#1355 7 years ago
Quoted from foxct:

Try pinsider V_PISCOPO, he had some a few months ago

And I can bring them if he has them. We're in the same town. Pretty sure he's not going to Allentown.

#1356 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-space-station-williams-1987-1992

SS pics - Allentown
1850 - LEDs

More pics in ad

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1357 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

only if you walk around an introduce yourself with your real name and not your screen name - so no one no who the F&*k you are.

That's what I did last year, and it's what I'll do this year. I love being in a conversation where people start talking shit about Beelzeboob. I join in...classic stuff. Anybody who SHOULD know who I am by my real name, knows already (like you).

Looking forward to the FABULOUS shirts!

#1358 7 years ago

I'll have to mention Beezelbob in every conversation I have then.

#1359 7 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra...will pay for the right game (original backglass, nicer the better)

#1360 7 years ago

My Shadow is now priced at $3000 after realizing I included the $200 for the gold mirror blades in the price to cover my costs. Will be wheeling it into the workshop on Sat if no interest. Will then tear it down and send the wireforms to Mike for brass plating.

#1361 7 years ago
Quoted from Hutt:

Looking for a Budweiser Tapper arcade game. Let me know condition and price.
Thanks

Still have a Tapper with the colored side art that I would sell for $1800.

#1362 7 years ago

I have a nice original TZ with the following mods:
Robby Robot atop center ramp.
Piano over the piano entry.
Camera over the camera entrance.
Flashers in the gumball machine.
Marbles in the gumball machine.
New clock boards with LEDs.
Rocket ship over the ship kick out.
Door flashers added back.
New Powerball sensor(if I recall)
Color S/I cards.
Show price drop to $5650!

#1363 7 years ago

Bag of leds for sale.
Got these about a week ago from another member. What you see is what you get, all different colors lots of whites. Wedge and bayonets. The handful I tested were all good. This was an impulse buy to try other brands but decided to stick with who I use. Paid $100 shipped asking $90 shipped or $85 at the show with a deposit.

20160425_021225.jpg20160425_021225.jpg

#1364 7 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

And I can bring them if he has them. We're in the same town. Pretty sure he's not going to Allentown.

Thanks guys, I will message him.

#1365 7 years ago

He did not have what I was looking for, does anybody else have any Paragon plastics?

#1366 7 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Looking for a Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra...will pay for the right game (original backglass, nicer the better)

I just picked up a nice original.

abra_ca_dabra_sale_pics_006_(resized).JPGabra_ca_dabra_sale_pics_006_(resized).JPG

#1367 7 years ago

Taxi is sold. Thanks for all the interest.

#1368 7 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Well, how much for the Wizard? Or did I miss that part? Thanks..

Looking for $500 or Best offer for the wizard. Thanks

#1369 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

thats the one that was parted out. pf , bg and boards sold

Point of clarification. Although I did part out a space shuttle, I have another machine that I will be bringing to the free play area as a for sale for $1,100. It has a nicer cabinet and a much better backglass then the one that was parted out...

#1370 7 years ago

Just a reminder for those who live in driving distance of the Allentown pinball show and New Jersey, Morristown Game Vault is a new Retro-Video and Pinball location that you may have time to visit. With 70 video games and 18 pinball machines, you may want to check us out!
Morristown Game Vault located at 22 South Street, Morristown, NJ is 1 hour from Pinfest. Maybe on your way to or from Pinfest, you may want to stop in.
Morristowngamevault.com
https://www.facebook.com/morristowngamevault/

#1371 7 years ago
Quoted from GameVault:

Just a reminder for those who live in driving distance of the Allentown pinball show and New Jersey, Morristown Game Vault is a new Retro-Video and Pinball location that you may have time to visit. With 70 video games and 18 pinball machines, you may want to check us out!
Morristown Game Vault located at 22 South Street, Morristown, NJ is 1 hour from Pinfest. Maybe on your way to or from Pinfest, you may want to stop in.
Morristowngamevault.com
https://www.facebook.com/morristowngamevault/

Spent 30 minutes on Time Machine last night. That machine is a blast.

#1372 7 years ago

Still looking for joker poker, any one have one for sale send a PM

#1374 7 years ago

This will be my first trip to a Pinball show of any kind allthough I have been on Pinside for several years. I am coming from Southern California so want to do it up right! I have owned and worked on Pinballs as a hobbiest for 20 years. Anything I need to know about coming to Pinfest? Anything not to miss, places to also check out, do I need to pre-register, etc? I am staying with family in Nazareth, PA which is a town over from Allentown but may have time for a road trip while I am there. I am currently restoring a BOP, trying to see what it needs and then think about what I can fit in my luggage on a plane as far as LED's, parts, etc. May have to dump some clothes! lol Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

PM's would be fine as well so as to not tie up this thread. Thanks!

#1375 7 years ago

If you have a Taxi... PM me!

#1376 7 years ago

Walking Dead tentatively sold....If your bring a GoT shoot me a message.

#1377 7 years ago
Quoted from Fourbyracer:

This will be my first trip to a Pinball show of any kind allthough I have been on Pinside for several years. I am coming from Southern California so want to do it up right! I have owned and worked on Pinballs as a hobbiest for 20 years. Anything I need to know about coming to Pinfest? Anything not to miss, places to also check out, do I need to pre-register, etc? I am staying with family in Nazareth, PA which is a town over from Allentown but may have time for a road trip while I am there. I am currently restoring a BOP, trying to see what it needs and then think about what I can fit in my luggage on a plane as far as LED's, parts, etc. May have to dump some clothes! lol Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Its basically a fairground lots of parking and you just walk in and pay for a ticket and go inside and play and wander around. There is a huge farmers market right across from the building the show is in great place to find lunch and what not.

#1378 7 years ago

Are there any NICE Taxi's for sale? PF swapped?

#1379 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone by chance bringing a Gottlieb Sure Shot or DE Simpsons?

PM Sent

#1380 7 years ago
Quoted from Fourbyracer:

Are you or have you considered converting that BOP to a 2.0? I would if I were you!

My first time as well. From what I have gathered, as an attendee you don't need to do anything other than show up, pay admission, ogle, eat, drink, and be happy. They are hosting a pinball tournament on both days, that you do need to sign up for when at the show, not in advance.

Lastly, I have compiled a list of everything that has been mentioned in *this* thread that will be for sale at the show. If you haven't checked out the list, you might want to. Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bbCiehIeV3XEK-_H5JONIGP59ezRZPTi_GiQgCTEJYk/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1460493557

#1381 7 years ago

Any Taxi or Laser Wars at Pinfest?

#1382 7 years ago

Looks like there could possibly be rain Friday . Is everything inside or would it be better to plan on Sat. I'm going mainly to buy a game from a vendor.

#1383 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

Looks like there could possibly be rain Friday . Is everything inside or would it be better to plan on Sat. I'm going mainly to buy a game from a vendor.

The early bird gets the worm at this show

#1384 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

90 Percent of the show is inside. I'd say go BOTH days!

#1386 7 years ago

It always rains on friday.

#1387 7 years ago

Cactus Jacks sold. Others listed in post still available.

#1388 7 years ago

WTB- Force 2

Anybody have a Gottlieb Force 2? Project okay
pm me
thanks, James

#1389 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

If you have a Taxi... PM me!

Quoted from Nemesis:

Any Taxi or Laser Wars at Pinfest?

Check the spreadsheet, 2 for sale.

JeffTaylor and Allan L

#1390 7 years ago

Looking to buy a nice Hokus Pokus or Old Chicago... If you can help out, please PM me.

#1391 7 years ago

Updated my stuff on the list.. Bop won't be coming... Added some others... Should be 6-8 more I'll add to the list Monday night

#1392 7 years ago

Still on the hunt for a WCS.

#1393 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

PoMC - None of the 3 on the spreadsheet interest you?

#1394 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'll find out Monday night if I'm bring one

#1395 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

PoMC - None of the 3 on the spreadsheet interest you?

Oh sure, two interest me, but the prices don't.

#1396 7 years ago

Grand Lizard sold.

#1397 7 years ago

Well I got lucky on the TAF playfield I was looking for! So now lets try again...does anyone have a Shadow PF or a Data East Star Trek? Not looking for NOS or anything really good. Sanctum wear and insert wear ok. Just mainly something with good wood and I will restore the art. Looking to pick up at allentown if possible. Thanks!

#1398 7 years ago

Anyone have a cheap working Gorgar they are bringing on Friday ?

#1399 7 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Wipe Out in Lancaster, PA. Pics coming soon. Prefer pick up. May be able to bring to Allentown on Friday. $1250 OBO.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33843

Sold. I removed this from the spreadsheet.

#1400 7 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Anyone have a cheap working Gorgar they are bringing on Friday ?

Pinsider "LLLVJR" does.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.