image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 46.
#651 8 years ago

The anticipation is killing me, I can't wait for this event.

#652 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'll be attending Allentown this year... I'll have a booth near Joe at PinGraffix and Cointakers. I'll be offering a show discount and even the same for pre-orders discount to save on shipping cost... I'll delivery your Pinball Refinery mods to the show. More info to come soon.
I'll have a few Refinery Editions pinballs here as well.
I look forward to attending Allentown for my first time,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Sweet Steve, will be nice to meet you in person.

#653 8 years ago

.Ship Ahoy 975$ really a keeper/collector quality all original game. Come try it out, this will be in the free play area.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#654 8 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

HEY-OOOOO
Williams EMs
Stardust
Grand Prix
Swinger
Will "settle" for a Recel Lady luck
But I REALLY want a Stardust

Don't forget the Southern Tier!

#655 8 years ago

Help me spend my money, what little of it I have to spend at Pinfest! I'm looking to add a working EM title to my collection. I'm not a "true collector", I just want a decent game that works with no known issues. I don't ever plan on restoring it other than replacing rubbers and bulbs. I don't have any specific "wants" at the present time. Offer up please!

#656 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Looking for a Stern Meteor

I'll be bringing a nice one to Allentown if it does not sell at the Ohio show this weekend

#657 8 years ago

Also for some of you food hounds , right around the corner from the back gate is Wert's Cafe, great bar food , family run, you gotta try the onion straws ! But bring a buddy it's a lot of onion rings for 1 person . Not saying I didn't finish my basket but it's a junior version of man vs. food .

#658 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Help me spend my money, what little of it I have to spend at Pinfest! I'm looking to add a working EM title to my collection. I'm not a "true collector", I just want a decent game that works with no known issues. I don't ever plan on restoring it other than replacing rubbers and bulbs. I don't have any specific "wants" at the present time. Offer up please!

Wanna cheap game? I'll have an avg. version of Duotron it'll be priced to sell . Waxed, new rubbers , strong pops & flippers . Look for it in the free play area

#659 8 years ago

Transport for my Meteor to the show has been acquired.

I hope to have a portable mic by the show and will be doing interviews for an episode of This Flippin Podcast covering it. Look forward to talking to anyone willing to chat.

#660 8 years ago

I'll be attending Allentown this year... I'll have a booth near Joe at PinGraffix and Cointakers. I'll be offering a show discount and even the same for pre-orders discount to save on shipping cost... I'll delivery your Pinball Refinery mods to the show. More info to come soon.
I'll have a few Refinery Editions pinballs here as well.
I look forward to attending Allentown for my first time,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Awesome...... cant wait to meet the guy that makes alot of my awesome mods

#661 8 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

.Ship Ahoy 975$ really a keeper/collector quality all original game. Come try it out, this will be in the free play area.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Is this a spinoff of Bucaneer??

#662 8 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

I'll be bringing a nice one to Allentown if it does not sell at the Ohio show this weekend

Eggscellent!!

#663 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Transport for my Meteor to the show has been acquired.
I hope to have a portable mic by the show and will be doing interviews for an episode of This Flippin Podcast covering it. Look forward to talking to anyone willing to chat.

Will it be for sale?

#664 8 years ago

Wow ... lots to choose from here.
Finally, trying to make a list of what I can offer this year in my vendor space.
I have pics for some available if anyone would like to ask for some details.
Thanks.
- Paul

Sharkey's Shootout - fully shopped with LEDs and the special extra skill buttons for outlane posts
Street Fighter 2 - fully shopped with LEDs
Excellent Eight Ball - new backglass
Simpsons Pinball Party - bright colored decals installed
HUO Pirates of the Caribbean - fully shopped with LEDs and Matt topper
Big Guns - looks HUO with 3 new boards (MPU, Display, Power supply)
HUO Xmen with color DMD
Avengers HULK LE
Maybe Funhouse - did minty playfield swap with new ramps and plastics, etc
HUO Elvis with less than 100 plays
Jungle Princess EM - Fully shopped nice cosmetics
Maybe an Addams Family
Maybe a TZ project
Cyclone - looking for a new MAIN ramp to finish this shopout.

#665 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

still looking to sell or trade my congo at allentown.

Quoted from rcbrown316:

looking for a tx sector

I have a TX Sector that I would trade for your Congo. Shopped, Mylar removed, new nos ramps, rebuilt pops and new coil sleeves in flippers, new posts. Plays great.

#666 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Will it be for sale?

Was planning on keeping it.

#667 8 years ago

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/31/16 10:40pm EST***

Here is a 14 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!

Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.

Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale

EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade

eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot

ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.

Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale

arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale

PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.

tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000

Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale

1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale

cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca

louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale

Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale

PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN

pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE

pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard

sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350

wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Apron is autographed by Wayne Neynes with paper work documentation. Game is 100% asking $1995

ataritoday - Fire! for sale

Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800

kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale

islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale

splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE

Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale

Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale

TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800

pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale

joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale

TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale

pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale

bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale

Drano - Space Station for sale

Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.

dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO

jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale

Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950

Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.

tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE

VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE

ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700

joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.

Anidor - Monopoly $2750

Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700. Gottlieb Big Hit. Needs some work but in decent shape. Some playfield wear. FOR SALE Asking $500

shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.

Butch2099 - I have a Star Wars Episode 1, The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.

Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900

hoov - 1959 Keeney Hi Straight (good restoration candidate) $350 to me + $200 shipping to a buddy who can transport it to the show from Illinois

DavidC - Rescue 911 FOR SALE $1850 US(seller is from Canada), player condition, leds, new topper in leds.

1974DeltaQueen - Ship Ahoy 975$ really a keeper/collector quality all original game.

WannaPinball - ALL FOR SALE. Sharkey's Shootout - fully shopped with LEDs and the special extra skill buttons for outlane posts $2300. Street Fighter 2 - fully shopped with LEDs $1800. Excellent Eight Ball - new backglass $1500. Simpsons Pinball Party - bright colored decals installed $5000. HUO Pirates of the Caribbean - fully shopped with LEDs and Matt topper $5800. Big Guns - looks HUO with 3 new boards (MPU, Display, Power supply) $1500. HUO Xmen with color DMD $5300. Avengers HULK LE $5500. Maybe Funhouse - did minty playfield swap with new ramps and plastics, etc. $4400(plus some). HUO Elvis with less than 100 plays $5500. Jungle Princess EM - Fully shopped nice cosmetics $1200. Maybe an Addams Family $6500. Maybe a TZ project $5000. Cyclone - looking for a new MAIN ramp to finish this shopout $2800.

rcbrown316 - Congo for SALE/TRADE $3600

tkaye - 1977 Bally Evel Knievel. New altek mpu and most connectors repinned. Decent players copy with a good cabinet and nice back glass.
$1900 obo.

songofsixpence - For SALE/TRADE Gottlieb The Games, player's condition $700. Stern Stars, finishing up some MPU bulletproofing and Light Driver board work $700, Gottlieb Genesis - Has alternate translite, Comet LEDs and a pretty nice playfield, make an offer. Williams Rollergames, make an offer.

hAbO - Tron LE 338 for SALE ($10,500) or trade(better price for trade). https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32772

** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/31/16 10:40pm EST **

#668 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

It's the add a ball version, I have one & its definitely a keeper!!

#669 8 years ago

Hello all!
djreddog - thank you for your efforts in keeping an up-to-date list for sale.

I haven't officially signed up for bringing a game, but I have pretty much decided to. Some of my choices are:

Gottlieb "The Games" - Player's condition. Waiting on a new flipper coil, but will be ready for the show
Stern "Stars" - Finishing up some MPU bulletproofing and Light Driver board work
Gottlieb "Genesis" - Has alternate translite, Comet LEDs and a pretty nice playfield.
Williams "Rollergames"
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/daves-rollergames-project-shop-restore

#670 8 years ago

I am thinking about bringing my Bally Playboy. It has the nude alternate translite. cabinet is decent. playfield has some pretty strong wear. Anybody have a thought on value? I can't believe the different prices I've seen people try to get for these.

tony c

#671 8 years ago

Here are the Genesis pictures. Algar has been sold locally.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#672 8 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Sweet Steve, will be nice to meet you in person.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Awesome...... cant wait to meet the guy that makes alot of my awesome mods

Thanks guys.... I look forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Here are the details for what I will do if you pre-ordering mods from me, also I will delivery them to the show and save everyone the shipping cost as well.....

From now until April 25th, I am giving a 13% off the website prices and it will not charge you for shipping (seeing I can deliver them to everyone at the show). You have to enter this coupon code "PINFEST2016" at the check out. Some mods are limited quantities. Powder coated hardware is included in this sale, but limited quantities are available..... The purchase of "Official" Stern products/mods, NIB Stern, JJP, Pinball Refinery Editions pinballs" are excluded from this sale. There was a little glitch on the coupon code, but it should work just fine now. If you have any questions, you can PM me or call me at 231-740-8575.

Thanks,

Steve
Pinball Refinery
www.pinballrefinery.com

#673 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/30/16 8:16am EST***
Here is a 14 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale
eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Apron is autographed by Wayne Neynes with paper work documentation. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700
joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.
Anidor - Monopoly $2750
Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700. Gottlieb Big Hit. Needs some work but in decent shape. Some playfield wear. FOR SALE Asking $500
shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.
Butch2099 - I have a Star Wars Episode 1, The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.
Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900
hoov - 1959 Keeney Hi Straight (good restoration candidate) $350 to me + $200 shipping to a buddy who can transport it to the show from Illinois
DavidC - Rescue 911 FOR SALE $1850 US(seller is from Canada), player condition, leds, new topper in leds.
1974DeltaQueen - Ship Ahoy 975$ really a keeper/collector quality all original game.
WannaPinball - ALL FOR SALE. Sharkey's Shootout - fully shopped with LEDs and the special extra skill buttons for outlane posts. Street Fighter 2 - fully shopped with LEDs. Excellent Eight Ball - new backglass. Simpsons Pinball Party - bright colored decals installed. HUO Pirates of the Caribbean - fully shopped with LEDs and Matt topper. Big Guns - looks HUO with 3 new boards (MPU, Display, Power supply). HUO Xmen with color DMD. Avengers HULK LE. Maybe Funhouse - did minty playfield swap with new ramps and plastics, etc. HUO Elvis with less than 100 plays. Jungle Princess EM - Fully shopped nice cosmetics. Maybe an Addams Family. Maybe a TZ project. Cyclone - looking for a new MAIN ramp to finish this shopout.
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/30/16 8:16am EST **

1. I bought the raves volcano
2. I have a Congo for sale/trade 3600.00

20151024_174937_resized_(resized).jpg20151024_174937_resized_(resized).jpg

#674 8 years ago

Anyone got a Ni-Wumpf system 1 MPU and an Alltek Ultimate MPU they'd like to sell at the show?

#675 7 years ago

Hey guys. Planning on bringing a 1977 Bally EK for the show that will be available for sale. New altek mpu and most connectors repinned. Decent players copy with a good cabinet and nice back glass.
$1900 obo.
See y'all at the show!

#676 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Ship Ahoy : It's the Add a ball version with a lower production total

Buccaneer 3650 produced http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=391

Ship Ahoy 1150 produced
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2119

#677 7 years ago

Reposting with prices ... Some pictures are already posted. More later, as requested.
Presently located in NJ at zipcode 08812 to see in person...Thanks.
- Paul

2300 Sharkey's Shootout - fully shopped with LEDs and the special extra skill buttons for outlane posts
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Sharkeys%20Shootout

1800 Street Fighter 2 - fully shopped with LEDs
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Street%20Fighter%202

5000 Simpsons Pinball Party - bright colored decals installed
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/The%20Simpsons%20Pinball%20Party

1500 Big Guns - looks HUO with 3 new boards (MPU, Display, Power supply)
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Big%20Guns

1200 Jungle Princess EM - Fully shopped nice cosmetics
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Jungle%20Princess

2800 if I get it finished …Cyclone - with LEDs...
looking for a NEW MAIN ramp to finish this shopout...anyone got one they can part with?
http://s96.photobucket.com/user/WannaPinball/library/Cyclone

5300 HUO Xmen with color DMD
5800 HUO Pirates of the Caribbean - fully shopped with LEDs and Matt topper
1500 Excellent Eight Ball - new backglass
5500 Avengers HULK LE - some MODS including upgraded cube, Loki plastic, EL purple wire for Hawkeye arrow
5500 HUO Elvis with less than 100 plays...very sweet
5000 Maybe a TZ project
6500 Maybe an Addams Family
4400+ In progress…unfinished Funhouse - did minty playfield swap with new ramps and plastics, etc Cab ok but could use new decals

#678 7 years ago

Thanks guys.... I look forward to meeting you and everyone else.
Here are the details for what I will do if you pre-ordering mods from me, also I will delivery them to the show and save everyone the shipping cost as well.....
From now until April 25th, I am giving 13% off the website prices and it will not charge you for shipping. You have to enter this coupon code "PINFEST2016" at the check out. Some mods are limited and powder coated hardware is included, but limited as well... The purchase of "Official" Stern products/mods, NIB Stern, JJP, Pinball Refinery Editions pinballs" are excluded from this sale. There was a little glitch on the coupon code, but it should work just fine now. If you have any questions, you can PM me or call me at 231-740-8575.
Thanks,
Steve
Pinball Refinery
http://www.pinballrefinery.com

So how exactly will this work Steve?? If we purchase the MODS from your sight than put in the code "pinfest2016"......we get the discount and you bring the ordered MODS to the show?!

#679 7 years ago

Had forgot to add EATPM to my wish list. Been trying to find a pretty clean one for couple years now. Anybody selling one?

#680 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

So how exactly will this work Steve?? If we purchase the MODS from your sight than put in the code "pinfest2016"......we get the discount and you bring the ordered MODS to the show?!

That is correct. Awesome deal!

#681 7 years ago

I know I missed out on a Flash Gordon CPR playfield that showed up last year. Hoping to find one this time around. Either that or a Flash Gordon that has had the swap done already.

#682 7 years ago

P.M. Sent Bally Eight Ball.

#683 7 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Hello all!
djreddog - thank you for your efforts in keeping an up-to-date list for sale.
I haven't officially signed up for bringing a game, but I have pretty much decided to. Some of my choices are:
Gottlieb "The Games" - Player's condition. Waiting on a new flipper coil, but will be ready for the show
Stern "Stars" - Finishing up some MPU bulletproofing and Light Driver board work
Gottlieb "Genesis" - Has alternate translite, Comet LEDs and a pretty nice playfield.
Williams "Rollergames"
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/daves-rollergames-project-shop-restore

Are these games for sale or just ones you are bringing for Free Play?

#684 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Yes.. exactly right.

I'm not going to bring everything that I offer on my website and this will give you access to everything, get a discount and save on shipping cost. I am not planning on bring any powder coated armor unless you preorder it. This will save you about $50.00 in shipping cost alone.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#685 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Are these games for sale or just ones you are bringing for Free Play?

For sale, or trade

Stars and The Games, asking $700 each.
Genesis and Rollergames - will entertain offers.

#686 7 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

1. I bought the raves volcano
2. I have a Congo for sale/trade 3600.00

20151024_174937_resized_(resized).jpg

That Congo looks nice. Wish I had something I could trade for it.

#687 7 years ago
Quoted from gac:

That Congo looks nice. Wish I had something I could trade for it.

I agree, nice looking congo.

#688 7 years ago

Got a new Medieval madness LE playfield for sale if anyone is interested, also have a new Last Action Hero Alternate translite.
pm if interested. thx

#689 7 years ago

I have a Tron LE 338 for sale or trade in the marketplace that I can bring along. Better price for trade - Looking for AC/DC Luci.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32772

Thanks

#690 7 years ago

Deadly weapon is sold!

#691 7 years ago

Looks like I'll be going in the show... Come visit my booth and say hi!

Yes.. exactly right.
I'm not going to bring everything that I offer on my website and this will give you access to everything, get a discount and save on shipping cost. I am not planning on bring any powder coated armor unless you preorder it. This will save you about $50.00 in shipping cost alone.
Steve
Pinball Refinery

#692 7 years ago

best hotels ? I might have a amh for sale if don't sell by then. I'm looking for tron pro

#693 7 years ago

I might come to the Allentown show this year if I'm in the area.

#694 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Looks like I'll be going in the show... Come visit my booth and say hi!

I'll do that .... See you there.

Still offering the preorder discount for anyone attending the show.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#695 7 years ago

Anybody headed there from Pittsburgh that could give a Black Hole lower playfield a ride?

#696 7 years ago
Quoted from mcandrew:

Anybody headed there from Pittsburgh that could give a Black Hole lower playfield a ride?

I'm about 30 miles NW of Pittsburgh. I will only be there on Friday. PM me if I can help.

#697 7 years ago
Quoted from mcandrew:

I'll be there Friday as well. In 20 min north of Pgh. Pm me as well if need be. Maybe I'll ride with Chippewa pin lol

#698 7 years ago

I have a metallica pro for sale for 4500. Its a original run with wooden backbox. This met is huo and has under 100 plays since last update 8 months ago and had around 400 plays before update. Game has a stern shaker, flipper fidelity speakers with sub,mirror blades, all leds, speaker grill decal and cliffys. Pictures will be on the way but the pin is in perfect condition as you would expect from a huo low play pin. Also i could bring to Allentown if paid beforehand

#699 7 years ago

I'm located in central Delaware and will be making the trip up to Allentown on Friday by myself. Anyone else interested in meeting up and riding together? Warning: This is my first trip so I plan on being there early Friday morning and more than likely staying the entire time until it ends Friday night. I will be making the trip back home Friday night as my girlfriend is going to ride up with me on Saturday to enjoy the show. PM if anyone is interested.

Chad

#700 7 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

RFM, F14, RK, NIP-IT still FS/FT. Lots of inquiries but nothing concrete yet.

IMG_1971_(resized).JPGIMG_1999_(resized).JPGIMG_2007_(resized).JPGIMG_1966_(resized).JPG

weekend bump.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.