image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 46.
#601 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Good i owe you a beating - only joking.

I'm sure I have many people on here I am owed beatings from. I'll be the guy in the blue shirt.

Been wanting to make this show for quite some time, all my family lives in Allentown and surrounding area so I can visit the fam, wife and kids can go to Dorney Park and I can check out the show!

#602 8 years ago

Oh one other thing, all the promo codes listed on the website for nearby hotels don't seem to work anymore, they all used up or has anyone had luck booking one recently?

http://www.pinfestival.com/lodging.html

#603 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Oh one other thing, all the promo codes listed on the website for nearby hotels don't seem to work anymore, they all used up or has anyone had luck booking one recently?
http://www.pinfestival.com/lodging.html

Call the hotel directly. I think the numbers in this thread somewhere. Can't wait!!

#604 8 years ago

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 10:03pm EST***

Here is a 13 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!

Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.

Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale

EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade

Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale

eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot

ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.

Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale

arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale

PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.

tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000

Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale

1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale

cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca

louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale

Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale

PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN

pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE

pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard

sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350

wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Apron is autographed by Wayne Neynes with paper work documentation. Game is 100% asking $1995

ataritoday - Fire! for sale

Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800

kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale

islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale

splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE

Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale

Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale

TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500

pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale

joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale

mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale

TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale

pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale

bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale

Drano - Space Station for sale

Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.

dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO

jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale

Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950

Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.

tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE

VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE

ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700

joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.

Anidor - Monopoly $2750

Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700. Gottlieb Big Hit. Needs some work but in decent shape. Some playfield wear. FOR SALE Asking $500

shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.

Butch2099 - I have a Star Wars Episode 1, The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.

Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900

hoov - 1959 Keeney Hi Straight (good restoration candidate) $350 to me + $200 shipping to a buddy who can transport it to the show from Illinois

DavidC - Rescue 911 FOR SALE $1850 US(seller is from Canada), player condition, leds, new topper in leds.

** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 10:03pm EST **

#605 8 years ago

Selling for a friend. New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900

#606 8 years ago

'59 Keeney Hi Straight (good restoration candidate) $350 to me + $200 shipping to a buddy who can transport it to the show from Illinois

#608 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 4:38pm EST***
Here is a 13 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale
eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700
joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.
Anidor - Monopoly $2750
Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700. Gottlieb Big Hit. Needs some work but in decent shape. Some playfield wear. FOR SALE Asking $500
shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.
billsfanmd - HUO Game of Thrones Pro loaded with mods. Shaker, mirror blades, speaker leds, plastic protectors, flags, old signs, sword decal mod, custom cards, new flipper bats and buttons. FOR SALE $4600
Butch2099 - I have a Star Wars Episode 1, The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.
Butch2009(selling for a friend) - New in box Metallica Monsters Premium from the Nov run. $6,900
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 4:38pm EST **

The Target Alpha is autographed on the apron by Wayne Neynes. Paper work documentation.

#609 8 years ago

I think deadly weapon is pending. Not sure, but I think there's a line of people waiting for one guy to make up his mind.

#610 8 years ago

I have a Rescue 911 for sale 1850 US, player condition, leds, new topper in leds
thanks

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#611 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Lots of deals done before and lots done during. You're going to a pinball buffet, you'll have plenty to feast on. Rows of games for sale and projects too. Have fun!

This may be true but unfortunately I've heard from many that the people who camp before the doors open always get first dibs and buy up all of the best stuff which leaves mostly undesirables before lunch time. That saddens me and is making me rethink taking the trip out. If it were closer to me I'd make the trip regardless of what was left but I'd hate to travel almost 3 hours to come home empty handed

#612 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

the people who camp before the doors open always get first dibs and buy up all of the best stuff

Regardless of what happens before the show, I think it's pretty difficult to come home from this show empty handed. I think there's always a very good selection of games and still plenty of good deals to be had during the show.

#613 8 years ago

Anyone selling a Surfer EM pin at the show? Haven't seen one for sale yet, but looking to pick one up. Thanks!

#614 8 years ago

I'm looking for a 1983 E.B.D.

#615 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Regardless of what happens before the show, I think it's pretty difficult to come home from this show empty handed. I think there's always a very good selection of games and still plenty of good deals to be had during the show.

Totally agree. Have cash and desire to buy and you will go home with a machine.

#616 8 years ago

Some of the best deals I've ever made have occurred mid-afternoon Saturday. That's when people start lowering prices to avoid hauling home the stuff they brought with them.

#617 8 years ago

miss the days of pre internet surprises ! takes some of the fun out of things !

#618 8 years ago

I miss the days of the google spreadsheet

#619 8 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

Some of the best deals I've ever made have occurred mid-afternoon Saturday. That's when people start lowering prices to avoid hauling home the stuff they brought with them.

I used to love getting those types of deals at auctions.

#620 8 years ago

I sold one of my pins last year when there were only 20 or so left on the floor, so I will leave mine up until the last minute!
Fellow came over and bought it just as I was getting ready to break it down, There will always be deals, be prepared to haggle

#621 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I miss the days of the google spreadsheet

...and I miss the days of having you in my phone contacts. You are SO lucky I switched phones.

#622 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and I miss the days of having you in my phone contacts. You are SO lucky I switched phones.

Just call me...we are always together, you know.

#623 8 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Atlantis....

#624 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Just call me...we are always together, you know.

Shopping at Teals R Us, no doubt.

#625 8 years ago

This show introduce yourself as Beelzeboob to people, last show you used your real name and i stood there like duhhhhhhh

#626 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

This show introduce yourself as Beelzeboob to people, last show you used your real name and i stood there like duhhhhhhh

I do that because I don't want to get hit.

#627 8 years ago

Anyone cutting through Charlotte, NC and can transport a pin to the show for a fee? Please PM me.

Thanks,
Tim

#628 8 years ago

This show, I am going to introduce myself as beelzeboob.

#629 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

This show, I am going to introduce myself as beelzeboob.

Good. Then I'LL hit you.

(Note to people who don't know either of us: Yzfguy dresses like he plays for the "other team." If you see somebody in teal saying he's me, it's not. He's just trying to get a free beer off of you. Dude's a serious alcoholic. )

#630 8 years ago

still looking to sell or trade my congo at allentown.

#631 8 years ago

looking for a tx sector

#632 8 years ago

I'll be looking for rcbrown316.

#633 8 years ago

I have a very nice Gottlieb Royal Flush backglass for sale for $125. Was replaced by a $300 repro by a perfectionist but would make a nice upgrade for most originals.

Also looking for a Williams Argosy backglass.

#634 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Flamboyant post reported.

#635 8 years ago

Looking for radical.

#636 8 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

I sold one of my pins last year when there were only 20 or so left on the floor, so I will leave mine up until the last minute!
Fellow came over and bought it just as I was getting ready to break it down, There will always be deals, be prepared to haggle

More than once I was all packed up read to drive home and I had to open the trailer to sell a machine someone. Should have 12 to 16 pins going. Will post the list in a week.

#637 8 years ago

Someone needs to create PINSIDE name tags to stick on your shirt.

#638 8 years ago

Still looking for an ID4, Bone Busters, or Godzilla. TX-Sector too, but everyone else is looking for one of those

#639 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Still looking for an ID4, Bone Busters, or Godzilla. TX-Sector too, but everyone else is looking for one of those

played tx at the sanctum friday. soooooo cooooool. I will have to settle for the volcano I bought from Mark. Thats pretty damn cool too and Mark was awesome.

#640 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

look no further big fella...

beezlepud_(resized).jpgbeezlepud_(resized).jpg

#641 8 years ago

Yeah, TX Sector is a fun game. Didn't know you were there picking up Volcano, until it started getting carted off(I was there with my wife and kids). Mark and Jim are great guys and I think they still have Genesis(Jim) and Special Force(Mark) for sale.

#642 8 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Yeah, TX Sector is a fun game. Didn't know you were there picking up Volcano, until it started getting carted off(I was there with my wife and kids). Mark and Jim are great guys and I think they still have Genesis(Jim) and Special Force(Mark) for sale.

10 hours of rebuilding flippers, re-sleeving coils, led-ing and playfield buffing later...

20160327_233525_resized_(resized).jpg20160327_233525_resized_(resized).jpg

#643 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Someone needs to create PINSIDE name tags to stick on your shirt.

Pinside has a tag generator at the bottom of your profile.

Capture_(resized).JPGCapture_(resized).JPG

#644 8 years ago

This will be my first Pinfest
Was thinking of bringing my CFTBL and having it on free play. Have a couple of questions:
I'm looking to sell it, can I leave a for sale sign on it while it's on free play?
I'm about an 1 hour away, so I was going to drive both days, no hotel. Can I leave my machine there? Will it be safe?

#645 8 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

Was thinking of bringing my CFTBL and having it on free play. Have a couple of questions:
I'm looking to sell it, can I leave a for sale sign on it while it's on free play?
I'm about an 1 hour away, so I was going to drive both days, no hotel. Can I leave my machine there? Will it be safe?

Yes you can leave a for sale sign on it, they hand them out to you when you register the machine. We have always left machines at the show without any issues.

#646 8 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

I leave a dozen machine out on the foor and never worry. They have security guards there all night.

#647 8 years ago

OK cool, wasn't sure what to expect, thanks

#648 8 years ago

I'll be attending Allentown this year... I'll have a booth near Joe at PinGraffix and Cointakers. I'll be offering a show discount and even the same for pre-orders discount to save on shipping cost... I'll delivery your Pinball Refinery mods to the show. More info to come soon (See post #672 for pre-order discounts)

I'll have a few Refinery Editions pinballs here as well.

I look forward to attending Allentown for my first time,

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#649 8 years ago

Looking for a Stern Meteor

#650 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I'll be attending Allentown this year... I'll have a booth near Joe at PinGraffix and Cointakers. I'll be offering a show discount and even the same for pre-orders discount to save on shipping cost... I'll delivery your Pinball Refinery mods to the show. More info to come soon.
I'll have a few Refinery Editions pinballs here as well.
I look forward to attending Allentown for my first time,
Steve
Pinball Refinery

Steve its an awesome show you will enjoy it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.