image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 46.
#551 8 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

Didn't you get the memo? The term huo has absolutely no relation to condition.

#552 8 years ago

I'm not selling anything
I'm bringing paragon, met pro, and bonebusters for everyone to play at the Pingraffix booth. I did list bonebusters, but nobody wanted to but it needing to be shopped so I did it myself and kept it. I was only selling because another pinsider had a nicer one for sale I was going to buy, but he sold it before I could sell mine to upgrade

#553 8 years ago

Thanks for compiling DJREDDOG!

Bump for my Johnny Mnumonic for sale. PM me for details!

#554 8 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Thanks for compiling DJREDDOG!
Bump for my Johnny Mnumonic for sale. PM me for details!

Redeyes - No problem. I struggled trying to sort through all the posts to see what was for sale, so I figured I might as well put everything together so I can reference later on. After I put it all together it made sense, or at least I thought it made sense, to share with everyone else here.

#555 8 years ago

My T2 has been sold as well. May bring players condition Earthshaker if anyone is interested. PM for pics. Looking for IJ, TZ, WH20, Tron, WCS and I'm sure I'm leaving something else out haha. tp you got anything you're bringing aka WH20? hehe

#556 8 years ago

I have a demo man ad listed for trade for another dmd game in marketplace and can bring to Allentown.

#557 8 years ago
Quoted from DarthFett72:

My T2 has been sold as well. May bring players condition Earthshaker if anyone is interested. PM for pics. Looking for IJ, TZ, WH20, Tron, WCS and I'm sure I'm leaving something else out haha. tp you got anything you're bringing aka WH20? hehe

I have a nice original TZ for sale if you ever get to Pittsburgh.

#558 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Carl_694 - Gottlieb Spirit (professionally restored and CC'ed PF, fully shopped, new plastics, etc.) for sale

This was sold ... to me.

#559 8 years ago

I should be able to bring a WCS and a Breakshot to sell. I can post pics as soon as i finish cleaning them up.

The WCS is a reimport, but i put in new plastics, motor, ball, leds, and a lot of other stuff.

Quoted from DarthFett72:

#560 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Here is an 11 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE.

That's a fantastic thing you did djreddog - Thanks! Each time the thread jumps to a new page, someone should quote your entire post to pull the summary to the most current page.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#562 8 years ago

I am looking to register a couple of games for the Free Play area. It looks like the Pinfest website is not quite all the way up yet. Does anyone know if we can use the 2015 link to game registgration for this year?

#563 8 years ago

***List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 11:38am EST***

Here is an 12 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!

Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.

Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale

EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade

Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale

eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot

ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.

Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale

arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale

PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.

tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000

Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale

1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale

cooke - King of Diamonds FOR SALE. I'll be asking $1500. corey[at]londonpinball.ca

louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale

Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale

PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN

pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE

pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard

sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350

wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Game is 100% asking $1995

ataritoday - Fire! for sale

Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

jrush2112 - Nice Baywatch FOR SALE $1800

kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale

islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale

splitskull - Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It - FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE

Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale

Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale

TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500

pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale

joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale

mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale

TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale

pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale

bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale

Drano - Space Station for sale

Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.

dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO

jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale

Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950

Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.

tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE

VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE

ryandimx - Space Station FOR SALE. Nintendo Vs Ice Climber FOR SALE $700

joe2012 - Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.

Anidor - Monopoly $2750

Pinhead1499 - Williams Spanish Eyes. Complete and nice with manual, schematic and framed flyer. FOR SALE Asking $700. Gottlieb Big Hit. Needs some work but in decent shape. Some playfield wear. FOR SALE Asking $500

shacklersrevenge - 1988 Williams Jokerz! FOR SALE. See post 577 for full details. Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11 or take $1100, or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.

billsfanmd - HUO Game of Thrones Pro loaded with mods. Shaker, mirror blades, speaker leds, plastic protectors, flags, old signs, sword decal mod, custom cards, new flipper bats and buttons. FOR SALE $4600

Butch2099 - I have a Star Wars Episode 1, The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.

** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/28/16 11:38am EST **

#564 8 years ago

T2 & JM have been sold

#565 8 years ago

Gave jrush2112 a deposit on his X-Men Magneto last night. Can't wait to pick it up at pinfest!

Cleaning up a Space Station this week to sell.

Probably looking for a project game while I'm there if any are still available.

tmp_27964-51e585f262d4ab9c33417ee74143a8209bea20ed324ccbbc84e7b4f265604851845544182.jpgtmp_27964-51e585f262d4ab9c33417ee74143a8209bea20ed324ccbbc84e7b4f265604851845544182.jpg

#566 8 years ago

Chicago Gaming Co. Ultimate Arcade 2. 100 games. Looks and plays great. No screen burn. Pick up only. $1600.00 o.b.o.
I can bring to Allentown on Friday.

SAM_1810_(resized).JPGSAM_1810_(resized).JPG
SAM_1815_(resized).JPGSAM_1815_(resized).JPG
SAM_1814_(resized).JPGSAM_1814_(resized).JPG
SAM_1818_(resized).JPGSAM_1818_(resized).JPG

#567 8 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

FS / FT: RFM, WWFRR(SOLD), DM(SOLD), F14, RK, Nip-It
Looking to change line up a bit if possible and maybe downsize. For trade RFM, WWFRR(SOLD), DM, F14, RK, Nip-It. Looking for Williams DMD or newer Sterns.
In no particular order
Williams: Congo, Scared Stiff, Junk Yard, No Good Golfers, Monster Bash, Road Show, White Water, The Getaway, BOP
Stern: POTC, Batman, Iron Man, Tron, Metallica

RFM, F14, RK, NIP-IT still FS/FT. Lots of inquiries but nothing concrete yet.

IMG_1971_(resized).JPGIMG_1971_(resized).JPG

IMG_1999_(resized).JPGIMG_1999_(resized).JPG

IMG_2007_(resized).JPGIMG_2007_(resized).JPG

IMG_1966_(resized).JPGIMG_1966_(resized).JPG

#568 8 years ago

I'm going to bring my Monopoly machine. Nice shape, $2,750. PM me if interested. I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance.

#569 8 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

List has been updated:
Here is an 12 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 12 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!
Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.
Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale
EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade
Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale
eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot
ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.
Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale
arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale
PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.
tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000
Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale
1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale
cooke - King of Diamonds for sale
louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale
Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale
PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN
pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE
pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard
sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350
wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Game is 100% asking $1995
ataritoday - Fire! for sale
Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale
jrush2112 - nice Baywatch $1900 and a very nice Judge Dredd $2500
kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale
islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale
splitskull - ALL FOR TRADE, Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It
Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale
Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale
TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500
Madmax541 - Terminator 2 for sale $2100, also Johnny Mnemonic for sale
pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale
joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale
mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale
TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale
pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale
bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale
Drano - Space Station for sale
Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.
dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO
jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale
Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950
Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.
Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.
tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE
VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE
** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/26/16 10:47am EST **

Folks - I can verify that only a handful of the games listed on this thread have been registered (thus far) for the freeplay area. What folks must understand is that many of these games are being offered for sale with the intent to bring them to the show parking lot to close the deal. Regardless - there are usually 250+ games in the freeplay area, and many will be for sale.
Harry Irvin

#570 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

My mom used to get Karl Ehmer Landjaegers years ago when they had more stores in the NY metro area. Now, many of them are closed.
Karl himself had a small farm not far from me (not far from PBR) where he used to have an Oktoberfest. Those were good times. He had a restaurant as well, but since he passed away, the restaurant is gone, and many of the stores are closed.
Their landjaegers were thick and flattened, and just the right amount of moisture content. Many that you get elsewhere are a bit dry and chewy. The Allentown Farmer's Market has many meat stands with great products. I think I'm going to load up my cooler this year. Really looking forward to the show and the food!

Karl Ehmer had a german deli/restaurant in Middletown, NY. I grew up there and the sandwiches were phenomenal. It closed many years ago.

#571 8 years ago

I will several sets of playfield rails I can bring to Allentown. That's include TSPP, TZ, AFM and ESx2.
These will be $50 a set for show pickup.

These are new rails made of oak and finished in a black lacquer.

Pic is not from specific rails but are
Representative of what the rails look like.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#572 8 years ago

WTB nice Taxi at the show if possible. If someone has one they would consider parting with please PM me.

Thanks
Mike

#573 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I will several sets of playfield rails I can bring to Allentown. That's include TSPP, TZ, AFM and ESx2.
These will be $50 a set for show pickup.
These are new rails made of oak and finished in a black lacquer.
Pic is not from specific rails but are
Representative of what the rails look like.

image_(resized).jpeg

Have any Buck Rogers rails Taylor?

#574 8 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Have any Buck Rogers rails Taylor?

I don't. Send me some and I'll have them for you at Allentown.

#575 8 years ago

I have a Nintendo Vs Ice Climber I can bring if anyone is interested. Hard to find game. $700
Pm for info.

20160223_204116.jpg20160223_204116.jpg

#576 8 years ago
#577 8 years ago

I have a 1988 Williams Jokerz! for sale,

Board set is in mint condition, just installed a new remote battery pack and changed a transistor. New blue flipper bats. Everything works great, plug and play. Has not been ''shopped'' yet, so it could use new bulbs and rubber. Playfield is very good for this title, factory mylar. Cabinet sides look good, headbox okay, some scuffs and what not, the front of the cabinet decal is rough, but could be touched up easy enough I think. Displays are nice, Plastics look very good, typical cracks and breaks on the ramps (You won't find a Jokerz! that has mint ramps) the ramps still work perfectly fine though.
Fun playing system 11 for short money.

Would consider a trade for another pin, or system 11. What have you?

or $1100 or $1000 if you leave it on the floor for Friday for free play.
Can bring to the show if pre-paid.
If you need pictures, just pm me your e-mail
thanks

#578 8 years ago

Guys why not register your games for free play and sell them at the show? Remember a show can only be great if the community brings games for free play. If everything gets sold in the parking lot that's not fair to all the hard work that goes into making a show awesome.

#579 8 years ago

This is the first time I'll be staying the night, can you guys tell me.....

....which is the least gross of the fours motels listed on the Pinfest site: Comfort, H.I. Express, Windham, or Ramada?

....say you buy a pin on Friday, are you allowed to leave it there Friday night and break it down and pickup pre-show Saturday morning? Or does it have to leave the premises Friday night post-show? I'd rather pick it up the next morning than have it sitting in my car overnight.

Also, wanted:
- Xenon, working; must have perfect BG's and good cab.
- Empty Earthshaker backbox; no boards, backglass, wiring, just need an empty backbox in really nice condition.
- Same but Sorcerer backbox
- Original Space Invaders 'clone chamber' plastic

#580 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Guys why not register your games for free play and sell them at the show? Remember a show can only be great if the community brings games for free play. If everything gets sold in the parking lot that's not fair to all the hard work that goes into making a show awesome.

The show does need free play games, and it's far from early to sign up! Head over to www.PINFESTIVAL.com and register those games. It takes two minutes, and you get early entry to the show, you really can't go wrong.

Feel free to make the deals too. This is what makes the show a lot of fun, just consider any game you do buy or trade for, to register it for free play.

Keep them coming, keep it bumping, it's getting close and there seems to be less action unlike previous years, let's change that. Post your games, your vids, what are you selling? What's going in free play?

#581 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

This is the first time I'll be staying the night, can you guys tell me.....
....which is the least gross of the fours motels listed on the Pinfest site: Comfort, H.I. Express, Windham, or Ramada?
....say you buy a pin on Friday, are you allowed to leave it there Friday night and break it down and pickup pre-show Saturday morning? Or does it have to leave the premises Friday night post-show? I'd rather pick it up the next morning than have it sitting in my car overnight.
Also, wanted:
- Xenon, working; must have perfect BG's and good cab.
- Empty Earthshaker backbox; no boards, backglass, wiring, just need an empty backbox in really nice condition.
- Same but Sorcerer backbox
- Original Space Invaders 'clone chamber' plastic

The hotels are nice and not gross imo....ive stayed in comfort and holiday inn express

#582 8 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

....which is the least gross of the fours motels listed on the Pinfest site: Comfort, H.I. Express, Windham, or Ramada

I have always stayed at the Comfort Suites on Hamilton Blvd. across from Dorney Park. It's very nice, clean and safe. There is a bar and restaurant inside, so you can bring drinks to your room. Call the inn directly to make reservations, don't use the online site

Quoted from jibmums:....say you buy a pin on Friday, are you allowed to leave it there Friday night and break it down and pickup pre-show Saturday morning? Or does it have to leave the premises Friday night post-show? I'd rather pick it up the next morning than have it sitting in my car overnight.

That's a good question, don't have an answer for that one. Also, what time is the cut off for removing games from the Free Play area without an additional charge?

Cheers!

#583 8 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I have always stayed at the Comfort Suites on Hamilton Blvd. across from Dorney Park. It's very nice, clean and safe. There is a bar and restaurant inside, so you can bring drinks to your room. Call the inn directly to make reservations, don't use the online site

That's a good question, don't have an answer for that one. Also, what time is the cut off for removing games from the Free Play area without an additional charge?
Cheers!

I have stayed ther e also and it was clean and nice.

#584 8 years ago

Judge dredd is sold. Still could bring Baywatch $$1800 if a deal is made ...

#585 8 years ago

HUO GoT pro loaded with mods. 4600. Getting local interest but could bring to Pinfest if paid. Shaker, mirror blades, speaker leds, plastic protectors, flags, old signs, sword decal mod, custom cards, new flipper bats and buttons.

#586 8 years ago

Should be a great show. Can't wait.

#587 8 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

Judge dredd is sold. Still could bring Baywatch $$1800 if a deal is made ...

^^good seller right here. Met him over the weekend. Very honest and legit prices.

#588 8 years ago

For those looking for Sky Jump, I just saw one on Craigslist in DE. Not mine... delaware.craigslist.org link

#589 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

For those looking for Sky Jump, I just saw one on Craigslist in DE. Not mine... delaware.craigslist.org link

That pin has been on Craigslist for a month. Cabinet had been repainted all black. PF looks a bit worn. I tried to get him way down in price since there will be a lot of work that needs to be done to the machine but he wouldn't budge. Good luck to everyone else.

#590 8 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

PM sent. Maybe away for the weekend?

#591 8 years ago

I have a SWE1, Tommy, and a Monopoly that will be for sale between now and the show. I'm only 15 minutes east of the show. $2,500 each. I will also have a MAME multicade up for sale.

#592 8 years ago

#593 8 years ago

Pinfest 2016 will be my first pinball show. I was thinking of buying my first pin there. But from what I'm reading here, seems like all the buying and selling is done before the show opens to the public. Is this more or less true, or will there be games left to purchase on Friday?

If it's going to be cleaned out or well picked over before I can get in, I'll rent a smaller vehicle to drive me and my brother to the show and focus not on buying a pinball, but just on playing pinball and enjoying myself.

#594 8 years ago
Quoted from MeatWithGravy:

Pinfest 2016 will be my first pinball show. I was thinking of buying my first pin there. But from what I'm reading here, seems like all the buying and selling is done before the show opens to the public. Is this more or less true, or will there be games left to purchase on Friday?
If it's going to be cleaned out or well picked over before I can get in, I'll rent a smaller vehicle to drive me and my brother to the show and focus not on buying a pinball, but just on playing pinball and enjoying myself.

There will be plenty for sale at the show. Some great deals are also had Saturday at the end of the show.

#595 8 years ago

There will be lots of machines to buy. Don't you worry.

#596 8 years ago

Lots of deals done before and lots done during. You're going to a pinball buffet, you'll have plenty to feast on. Rows of games for sale and projects too. Have fun!

#597 8 years ago

Can't wait for the show! Want to post another round of what I'm looking for... And because I'm local to the show, I promise that whatever I happen to buy, even if it's before the show starts, I'll leave it on the floor for Friday & Saturday for everyone to enjoy.

Looking for:

- TFTC

- Devil's Dare

- EATPM

- Ghosts n Goblins Vid Arcade

- Haunted House original backglass

- Black Hole backglass spinning disc

#598 8 years ago

Might make the trip out to the show this year, to clarify, Thursday is setup only day and vendors are allowed in to play and not the public? So Fri and Sat are the open to the public days? Website was a little confusing in how it displayed that.

#599 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Might make the trip out to the show this year, to clarify, Thursday is setup only day and vendors are allowed in to play and not the public? So Fri and Sat are the open to the public days? Website was a little confusing in how it displayed that.

Yes, thurs is setup; fri & sat are open to the public.

#600 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Good i owe you a beating - only joking. Fun event. Travel safe.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oceanside, NY
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-allentown-pinfest-2016-thread/page/12?hl=acaciolo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.