Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

There are 2270 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 46.
#501 3 years ago

I will probably have a original run met with mods available if it isn't sold beforehand.

#502 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Send a PM to member EagleTG. I know he was looking to bring many projects to the flea market. Not sure if he was still going to do that, but I know he had some kind of Nintendo Game which I thought was one of the DK Series.
Chris

Thanks..... PM sent

#503 3 years ago

[EDIT: game is sold to a local buyer. Will update if I have anything else to bring for free play]

Just posting some pics of the EK I mentioned a few pages back.
I'd bring this if someone wants it and it hasn't sold locally.

It's a players example. Looks like some touchups were attempted on the black keylines and mylared over. Lots of paint touchups on cab too. Shows pretty well though and plays great. Backglass is near perfect. Just a couple of blemishes in the upper corners. Not really noticeable from the front.
This EK has the earlier style hinged head.

I do have one small glitch to sort out before it leaves. The ones digit on all the displays is not working. Just need to troubleshoot it.

Plastics are perfect. Targets look really good too.

PM me if interested.

20160318_230052_(resized).jpg

20160318_230129_(resized).jpg

20160318_230215_(resized).jpg

20160318_222220_(resized).jpg

#504 3 years ago

P.M. sent for E.K.

#505 3 years ago

Anyone going to Allentown from Indiana/Ohio that would be able to bring a pin back? See one I would like to buy but need to get it closer.

#506 3 years ago

Any Williams EMs?
Hoping for a Stardust.

#507 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Will be Looking for a C37, Atlantis, Quick Draw and Jungle Princess at the show.</block

I will have a Quick Draw in the inside Flea Market area. Thursday till Saturday

#508 3 years ago

Possibly might sell my gottlieb Genesis. NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too. Shopped out when I got it beging of last fall.

#509 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Possibly might sell my gottlieb Genesis. NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too. Shopped out when I got it beging of last fall.

Someone buy this, so I don't have to look at that creepy f$ck!ng translight every Monday night. Machine is nice and plays really well but good god!

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Someone buy this, so I don't have to look at that creepy f$ck!ng translight

Easy to replace with a custom one.....

#511 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Looking to see if there is any interest out there....I have a nice RBION possibly for sale. It was used in last years tournament. Had a lot of people asking for it, but at the time it was not for sale. It has zero flipper button wear, solid cabinet and a beautiful playfield. Also have a nice example of a Safe Cracker I'd consider letting go as well. Has originally wings, topper and coins. I can bring them with me to Allentown. Pm me if interested.

Any chance we can use it in the tournament bank again before you sell it off? We still need some well tuned machines for the lineup!

#512 3 years ago

Looking for Bally Vector any condition

#513 3 years ago

Come on guys, getting closer...and seemingly less action than previous years. Post your for sale games and don't forget the price.

Also, arcade games welcome!

#514 3 years ago

I'm looking to buy a monster bash at the show this year? If you have one please contact me

Thanks

#515 3 years ago

Project Volley, nice playfield, nice backglass, 2 broken plastics, never set up, seems complete $450. 30 minutes from the show.

#516 3 years ago

Looking for bally embryon, backglass should be very good, can deal with bad playfeild, doesn't need to work

#517 3 years ago

Looking for a Transformers PRO. pm me with details.

#518 3 years ago

The following can be available for Allentown or before -Bally Wizard 1,000 OBO, Slugfest 1,500 OBO, Gottlieb Hulk 1,000 OBO. The games are located in Port Jervis ,NY. Mike also has a RFM , Earthshaker, Time Warp. If you are interested in any of these message me and i will foward his #.

#519 3 years ago

So I had my baywatch put aside for a fellow pinsider to pick up atown. He's found one closer and backed out. For the time being I'd like to just trade it towards a t3 or radical(or something on wishlist). If it dosnt work out I'll be asking 2k with atown delivery an option. Ramps,plastics, playfield very nice, cab is decent.

#520 3 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

I'm looking to buy a monster bash at the show this year? If you have one please contact me
Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31768

Great seller and can probably bring to Allentown

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

Thanks

Try JigglyMartian here, he has a MB, RFM & MM that I believe he is selling. Close to the show and he usually does a pretty good yard sale that Friday before the show opens.

#522 3 years ago

I've got an original Grand Lizard backglass I could bring if anyone needs one.

#524 3 years ago

You know they're just gonna sit in a closet until you sell it, right?

#525 3 years ago

Will be bringing a nicely shopped and massaged 1976 Williams "Blue Chip"
which will be for sale in the free play area.
PM for more pix and information.

20160324_174435_(resized).jpg

#526 3 years ago

Here's my Allentown wish list. Please PM me with anything you have.
Tx-Sector
Sorcerer
Baywatch
Whirlwind
Bad Girls
Flash Gordon (also looking for a CPR playfield )
80b titles in general
Hoping to find some pretty clean examples but willing to pay up for the right machines.

#527 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's "Landjäger".
It's really good...it can be quite addictive.
Karl Ehmer shops also make it--there's a few of them scattered throughout the northeast--there's one in NYC, a couple somewhere in NY outside of the city, one somewhere in CT and another in NJ.

My mom used to get Karl Ehmer Landjaegers years ago when they had more stores in the NY metro area. Now, many of them are closed.
Karl himself had a small farm not far from me (not far from PBR) where he used to have an Oktoberfest. Those were good times. He had a restaurant as well, but since he passed away, the restaurant is gone, and many of the stores are closed.
Their landjaegers were thick and flattened, and just the right amount of moisture content. Many that you get elsewhere are a bit dry and chewy. The Allentown Farmer's Market has many meat stands with great products. I think I'm going to load up my cooler this year. Really looking forward to the show and the food!

#528 3 years ago

I am traveling to Allentown from the Dallas area. Can do pin transport to/from, $150, enclosed trailer.

Ken

#529 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I am traveling to Allentown from the Dallas area. Can do pin transport to/from, $150, enclosed trailer.
Ken

Does that include your Sky Jump? Looking for one in excellent condition.

#530 3 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Does that include your Sky Jump? Looking for one in excellent condition.

I need to update my list.. but did just get another Sky Jump at TPF in tip top shape... offers

20160319_145352_resized_(resized).jpg

#531 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I need to update my list.. but did just get another Sky Jump at TPF in tip top shape... offers

20160319_145352_resized_(resized).jpg

#532 3 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Project Volley, nice playfield, nice backglass, 2 broken plastics, never set up, seems complete $450. 30 minutes from the show.

Volley is sold pending pickup, thanks to all that inquired.

#533 3 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken

Man, I purposely didn't shop at TPF because of the impossibility of getting something back here. Even though that's a bargain price, maybe it's good I didn't know; wifey would NOT have been happy...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync adapter kit

#534 3 years ago

Looking for an original NBA JAM and or NFL BLITZ 99/2000

Looking for classic 80's vids.

Pm me if you have something. Thanks,

#535 3 years ago

Looking for a pinball cart if anyone has and extra

#536 3 years ago

www.pinballlifter.com is going to the show.Check the website out. If you have any questions please ask or pm me.
Bruce

#537 3 years ago

Here is an 11 page recap of what everyone has posted FOR SALE or FOR TRADE. I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I figured this would be easier to view rather than scrolling through 11 pages of stuff. If something has been sold or is no longer available let me know and I'll edit the list. Enjoy!

Pinsider username is listed first followed by the games they have for sale or for trade.

Alan_L - Sharpshooter and Taxi, all for sale

EvilJack - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

Pinwizkid - Party Zone for trade

Whridlsoncestood - Algar for sale

eabundy - Bride of Pinbot for sale $2400, shopped out LEDS, new ramps, OR $4500 converted to the new 2.0 Bride of Pinbot

ibuypinballs - Terminator 3, GI LEDS, $3500. Who Dunnit for sale. Ms Pacman Galaga cocktail table with 60 of the best 1980's video games, $1000. Quickdraw for sale.

Kawydud - HUO Dale Jr for sale

arcademojo - Stern Galaxy for sale

PiNDoCToR - ALL FOR SALE: Player quality Taxi, Class of 1812 whitewood, Bone Busters with NOS playfield and restored cabinet,Vegas with NOS playfield and restored cabinet, Freddy super nice and signed by Robert Englund.

tp - Baywatch, nice game, new rubber ,frosted LEDS, rebuilt flippers, $2000

Saveleaningtower - Wizard of OZ (NIB WOZRR) for sale

1stpinballdave - Gottlieb Sunshine and Williams Cut-T shopped and ready to go plus a shopped/restored Williams Planets and an unshopped Gottlieb Lancers for sale

cooke - King of Diamonds for sale

louknees - Project Bally Wizard for sale

Tokkentakker - Capt Fantastic project for sale

PAIDGE - restored TOTAN to sell, Can also bring a player quality TOTAN

pinjunky - Americas Most Haunted, High Speed II, Attack From MArs, Star Wars EP1. ALL FOR TRADE

pinrayhji - HUO Wizard of Oz Standard

sevenrites - Hot Shots $1100, Starship Troopers - $1850, Spring Break $1100, Terminator 2 - $2350

wolftownjeff - Target Alpha for sale, New BG, Plastics, both sets of drop targets, rubbers, bulbs, chrome ball, all 3 flippers rebuilt.
PF has been stripped and cleaned/polished. Game is 100% asking $1995

ataritoday - Fire! for sale

Redeyes - Johnny Mnemonic for sale

jrush2112 - nice Baywatch $1900 and a very nice Judge Dredd $2500

kjm8888 - Super Mario Bros for sale

islandpinball- Silver Slugger for sale

splitskull - ALL FOR TRADE, Revenge From Mars, F14, Road Kings, Nip It

Tuna_Delight - 1956 Gottlieb Harbor Lites project woodrail for sale

Pbpins - NBA Fast Break fully LED'd for sale

TheRave - For Sale or For Trade: Special Force, LED displays, just had the boards redone, above average PF (minor wear/planking), overall great players game $800 and Volcano PF is really nice, BG has some touchup but overall good $800, take both for $1500

Madmax541 - Terminator 2 for sale $2100, also Johnny Mnemonic for sale

pinjunky - Theater of Magic for sale

joseph77 - working Donkey Kong original cabinet for sale. Also Earthshaker and Game Show for sale

mitch1985 - Deadly Weapon for sale

TaTa - Ripleys Believe It Or Not for sale and a Safe Cracker for sale

pinrayhji - Big Hurt for sale

bigd1979 - Original Run Metallica with mods for sale

Drano - Space Station for sale

Whridlsoncestood - Gottlieb Genesis for sale. Shopped out, NOS translight and NOS ramps. Cliffy ramp enterance kit installed too.

dracula40 - Bally Wizard $1000 or OBO, Slugfest $1500 or OBO, Gottlieb Hulk $1000 or OBO

jrpinball - Shopped and massaged 1976 Williams Blue Chip for sale

Rustyck - Players Revenge From Mars $1950

Williams_Fan - I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

Pinphila - Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Will trade for a nice Indiana Jones.

tomh52722 - Demolition Man for TRADE

VegasMike - World Cup Soccer(reimport w/new plastics, motor, ball, LEDS, etc.) and Breakshot for SALE

** EDIT - List has been updated to reflect anything added or that has been sold as of 3/26/16 10:47am EST **

#538 3 years ago

My Tron and TSPP have already sold, I think I may bring my huo Dale Jr now.

#539 3 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

My Tron and TSPP have already sold, I think I may bring my huo Dale Jr now.

List has been updated, thanks!

#540 3 years ago

I am heading to Allentown this year and have a few things for sale I can bring. I have an unpopulated Funhouse (Used) playfield. Message me if interested and for pics. I also am looking for a master display board for Sorcerer and the Left sling and center plastic and the "all shots down" plastic for sorcerer. I have misc plastics for Funhose I can bring as well.

#541 3 years ago
Quoted from erikkur:

I am heading to Allentown this year and have a few things for sale I can bring. I have an unpopulated Funhouse (Used) playfield. Message me if interested and for pics. I also am looking for a master display board for Sorcerer and the Left sling and center plastic and the "all shots down" plastic for sorcerer. I have misc plastics for Funhose I can bring as well.

I should have the master display board from Sorcerer. You are referring to the one that all of the displays are plugged into correct?

#542 3 years ago

Players RFM FS $1950

#543 3 years ago

WOZECLE sold. Thanks!

#544 3 years ago

I have a Judge Dredd playfield I was thinking about selling. I was saving it for a potential restore, but considering I have more than enough projects right now, it's just taking up space and I don't really need it.

It's partially populated--it has most of the ball guides as well as the panel with the cityscape at the rear of the playfield, wood rails, plus a few other minor parts. No paint wear, but two minor problem areas--some minor wear on the lip of the VUK hole under the deadworld planet, and a few dings--the worst on the glove near the flippers. Colors are bright--no fade.

$300 (+$65 if you want it shipped)

I can bring it to Allentown/Pinfest with a deposit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/32561

#545 3 years ago

Wild Fyre is sold, Sharpshooter uncertain.

#546 3 years ago

EK is no longer available but might bring a Very nice SPACE STATION instead. Still trying to figure out what to cut loose.

#547 3 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

EK is no longer available but might bring a Very nice SPACE STATION instead. Still trying to figure out what to cut loose.

How about the Gottlieb Volley?

#548 3 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

How about the Gottlieb Volley?

I love my Volley

#549 3 years ago

I have a HUO Tron, HUO Avengers HULK LE, Strange World, Fireball Classic, Firepower, and Twilight Zone I will be selling.

#550 3 years ago

Iron Man - LEDs, mirror blades, cabinet protectors, candy red armor and legs, laseriffic tipper, mod, flipper fidelity. $5200. Trade for nice IJ.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 132.00
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 1,000.00
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 109.99
There are 2270 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 46.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside