Topic Stats

• 2,277 posts
  • 364 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 744 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

whoops2_(resized).jpg
whoops1_(resized).jpg
beating-a-dead-horse_(resized).png
ar131309148510904_(resized).jpg
myphoto_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160506_111838_(resized).jpg
20160507_200624_(resized).jpg
20160507_110139_(resized).jpg
20160506_195717_(resized).jpg
20160506_160625_(resized).jpg
HPIM3102_(resized).JPG
HPIM3101_(resized).JPG

There are 2270 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 46.
#1 3 years ago

It's that time of year again, where there is only a few months to go. What a great event.

If you have any project machines for sale that you can bring to the show, post them here.

What are you looking for? What are you bringing? What are you doing at Pinfest 2016!?

PinFest 2016!
Spring Pinball Show
May 6th and 7th

www.pinfestival.com

#2 3 years ago

I feel an Allentown roadtrip thread coming.

#3 3 years ago

What are the dates again?

#5 3 years ago

personal day in the books for Friday! lol

#6 3 years ago

WTB: Cheesesteak Pretzel Roll from the farmers market.

#7 3 years ago

Volcano! Volcano! Volcano!

This year if I see a victory again I'm grabbing it!

#8 3 years ago

Just snagged a trailer last weekend too. Now I'm stepping into the danger zone....

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

WTB: Cheesesteak Pretzel Roll from the farmers market.

wtb - three cheesesteak pretzel rolls and donuts and one of those huge bbq dinners and ........ I enjoy spending probably an hour and half at the market eating and enjoying the atmosphere

#10 3 years ago

I'm IN!!!

Pinball, beer in parking lot (F the rental cops), food next door at the market, and cheap strip club at night.

Won't miss it.

#11 3 years ago

I'll probably be coming again, especially if I haven't found a pin by then! Probably would have bought a game last year if I had the money.

#12 3 years ago

woo hooo - i am psyched

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Just snagged a trailer last weekend too. Now I'm stepping into the danger zone....

last years haul...you keep up now!

11218708_10153245878848529_2663968485949486061_n_(resized).jpg11193252_10153245879333529_5098800587803272031_n_(resized).jpg

#14 3 years ago

My wife will be getting loaded with Skypilot by the RV while I'm inside voting for Yzfguy and Shlockdoc for king and queen of Allentown Pinfest 2016. Looking forward to it. (But TPF first!!!)

#16 3 years ago

Gezz its still dam near 4 months away lol. Its like them starting the Christmas commercials 3 months before Christmas lol.

#17 3 years ago

Its gonna be fun can't wait

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Gezz its still dam near 4 months away lol. Its like them starting the Christmas commercials 3 months before Christmas lol.

Just be lucky Labnip has no interest, or there would already be an Allentown 2017 thread.

#19 3 years ago

Hopefully going to pick up my first EM at Pinfest 2016! Fingers crossed...!

#20 3 years ago

Volcano! Volcano! Volcano!
This year if I see a victory again I'm grabbing it!

I will have a Victory at Allentown this year in the inside flea market. SOLD

#21 3 years ago

It was only a matter of time until the 2016 thread popped up LOL
Not surprised. Psyched for the show again!

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

It was only a matter of time until the 2016 thread popped up LOL!

The time will fly by, and this will give a good jump to those that have some projects or games sitting that they want to move.

Speaking of which, I am in need of a early 70's Gottlieb Lockdown bar, the ones with the ball on each end that goes into the latch. Pm if you have one.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I will have a Victory at Allentown this year in the inside flea market.

Let's talk...

#24 3 years ago

Can't wait! Last year was my first pinball event and I had a great time! Was blown away by how many machines were there...

I'm looking to buy a nice Hokus Pokus or Sky Jump... Let me know if you're bringing one to sell and perhaps we can make a deal!

#25 3 years ago

Looking for a Bally Hot Doggin. (Missed the one that was on the floor last year.)

Dave

#26 3 years ago

Mother's day is screwing me that weekend. Blocked out days & possibly mandatory work Sat..

#27 3 years ago

Shit. Mother's Day weekend might screw me over too....

#29 3 years ago

I am looking for a cheap re-theme project. Preferably a system 80B with good boards (no hacks or acid damage).Worn playfield, missing translite, scratched up cab, etc. is completely acceptable.

#30 3 years ago

BRING MOM and or MOM-in-LAW to the show!!!

ehhh that may be pushin it

#31 3 years ago

Just tell her your shopping for the ultimate gift on Friday and Saturday.

#32 3 years ago

Can only make it on Friday this year, 50th high school reunion on Saturday.

No projects, but I will have a Wild Fyre (if not sold), Sharpshooter and Taxi for sale.

#33 3 years ago

I'm going in hopes that the guy in the golf cart will yell at us again for having a beer in the parking lot.

#34 3 years ago

you motherf$$$$, I mean...

Wasn't Mothers day weekend last year too?

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'm going in hopes that the guy in the golf cart will yell at us again for having a beer in the parking lot.

Tell me about it. Last year, he stopped by to accuse all of us of drinking and started snooping. I then asked for his name, and things got ugly. I told him he didn't have a right to accuse anyone (and we weren't doing anything) He started flipping out and then drove off in a huff.

What an asshole.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

you motherf$$$$, I mean...
Wasn't Mothers day weekend last year too?

Last year (2015), mother's day was May 10th, and the show was on May 1-2.

This year (2016), mother's day is on May 8th, and the show is May 6-7. It just happens to work out where that it's the second Sunday of the month, but the first full weekend of the month.

may-2015_(resized).pngmay-2016_(resized).png

#37 3 years ago

Feel lucky you still have the Mother "problem"....

#38 3 years ago

Anyone have a no/little fade awesome condition Getaway that they plan to sell/bring?

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Tell me about it. Last year, he stopped by to accuse all of us of drinking and started snooping.

My buddy had bought his first pinball machine so we headed out to the van for a celebratory beer. On the way, we ran into some other people we knew and struck up a conversation about circuit boards (damn, I'm old).

Anyway, you've got 5 guys ranging in age from 35 - 60 enjoying a beer, talking pinball and Captain Buzzkill pulls up in his golf cart and starts throwing a fit.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

My buddy had bought his first pinball machine so we headed out to the van for a celebratory beer. On the way, we ran into some other people we knew and struck up a conversation about circuit boards (damn, I'm old).
Anyway, you've got 5 guys ranging in age from 35 - 60 enjoying a beer, talking pinball and Captain Buzzkill pulls up in his golf cart and starts throwing a fit.

Did anything ever come of it?

Although he didn't approach us, we saw the same guy creeping around. After, we just went with a put the beer in a solo cup and go inside plan.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Feel lucky you still have the Mother "problem"....

Right with you on this one. My mom passed way too young.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Did anything ever come of it?

Nope. We heard him yelling at other people and hid the beer when we saw him coming. He wanted to look in the cooler because he said he saw us holding a beer and I told him to go pound sand.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Right with you on this one. My mom passed way too young.

Same here.. and Dad too..

#45 3 years ago

Golf cart dude threw a fit on our beer brigade in the parking lot last year, too. Someone told him to pound sand, and he left.

I'll be there this year again despite the sh*tty Canadian dollar...with an EM for the show floor and cold beers in the back seat. I'll survive on Buffalo Chicken pretzel wraps and Coors Banquet as I do each year...

CDsuEHlWMAEUSXp_(resized).jpg

#46 3 years ago

We walked around drinking during that whole show and never even got a second look! Discreet is the key.

#47 3 years ago

Think this may be my first Pinfest this year. Someone bring me a Swords of Fury to buy!

#48 3 years ago

Love the golf cart dude. Looks like a simpsons character. Great police hat he wears.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Think this may be my first Pinfest this year. Someone bring me a Swords of Fury to buy!

LIONMAN!

Before Pinfest last year was right around when LIONMAN blew up on Pinside. I had never seen or played SoF before the show. I put up the GC score on the SoF that was on the floor and was treated to the onslaught of LIONMAN callouts. Loved it. One of the highlights of the show for me last year for sure.

LIONMAN!

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Love the golf cart dude. Looks like a simpsons character. Great police hat he wears.

I told him to go and get the Police or get lost. Discreet or not, he just pulls up and cowboys the action. I hope he blows a flat on that golfcart.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Silver Spring, MD
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 6.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 2270 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 46.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside