Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sschickbites (resized).JPG
    8EC4008F-013D-42C7-B6DF-277DB051934A (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_7458 (resized).JPG
    Instantpot (resized).jpg
    B71A993C-5CD8-4CFB-8B1A-EEE71051B9C4 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20220207_000033238 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7392 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7387 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7347 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7375 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7354 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7351 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 2 years ago

We have the Ninja Foodi 6.5 quart. it does insta pot, crock pot, air fryer, all in one. I think we've had it for 3-4 years and it works well. I for sure liked that it did multiple things, so we could have 1 appliance with two lids vs 3 separate ones.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

We mostly do crockpot, some air frying for chicken nuggets and hard boiled eggs. We did try mac n cheese and that was really good. I'm not creative with food making so I just need to find more recipes using it for things.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

I am glad you are all enjoying your air fryers so much. I really am. My boss recently purchased one and placed in our kitchen-area. It is certainly popular with my coworkers as well. My issue with it is that it stinks. I excuse myself almost daily for fresh air. I am not one to quickly complain and would not want to take that enjoyment from them - we seem to receive so little from work. However, I have envisioned throwing it away in the roll-away trash can. The cameras keep me in check. Besides, I can put up with a little discomfort if it brings a little happiness to my coworkers.

I assume no one cleans it? That’s how works usually are….

2 weeks later
    #56 2 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

Try parboiling your potatoes (boiling for 2-5 minutes) and then drying off before cutting into fries. It makes a world of difference. You get the crispy outside without having to overcook the potato to have it fully done -crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Want to take it a step further? Look up a recipe on homemade tater tots. They are easy to make and you will NEVER buy pre-made again.

Quoted from Skybug:

I also saw something similar, to microwave the slices to parboil, which brings out the starch and you don't have to soak them.

....whaaaaaa. I will have to try this next time.

#58 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Bought a Ninja air fryer at Costco a few months ago and absolutely love it.
    I use it 4-5 times a week.
    Costco has a chicken cordon bleu that's amazing air fried. Be sure to spritz the coating with cooking spray for extra crispiness.

is it a ninja air fryer, or the foodi all in one?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-air-fryer-thread?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.