(Topic ID: 52878)

The Addams Family.... NOT THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE!!

By shacklersrevenge

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    addams2.jpg
    addams1.jpg
    addams_pinball.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

My son and I just had an Addams Family mini tournament last night.
    We set the machine on tournament mode and played two games against each other.
    In the first game I smoked him 480 million to 100 million with an awesome mansion tour.
    Not only did I tour the mansion but kept the ball going through every mode during the tour.
    The second game was a lot closer. Both of us got the tour but he managed to get his GREED super jackpot while I missed mine 5 shots in a row. I would have had him but the shot would just not happen. Arrrrrgh.

As for tips to play, here is one my son discovered which depends on how your machine kicks the ball out of the chair of course.
    When the ball is ejected from the chair on our machine, you can slightly bump the machine forward just as the ball hits the left flipper. About 70% of the time this results in the ball bouncing up the right inlane to relight the chair for a few seconds.
    We were able to have four mansion rooms in a row going quite a few times.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

What ever happened to that LCD back glass mod ?

Forgot all about that. The early vids looked promising.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-addams-family-members-only?tu=arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.