3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 294 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 52 days ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 52 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 53 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4356 (resized).jpg
2598E404-E1E7-4571-AA1C-171C4E9025FB (resized).jpeg
20170112_120729 (resized).jpg
20170112_120723 (resized).jpg
20170112_120358 (resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160307_181117_(resized).jpg
IMG_1685_(resized).jpg
IMG_1686_(resized).jpg
DSC01385_(resized).JPG
DSC01376_(resized).JPG
DSC01381_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
51_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

can i buy 1 from ya ?

Ditto......very, very nice...!!!

#37 3 years ago

Um....I'm counting at least 30 orders in last 8 hours.....you've made a great mod Op....hopefully you can make a little money on your great idea!?,!

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from leesparts:

Very Nice! Will it work with the Vault Mod that a lot of people have?

vault-light-green_(resized).jpg

Almost pulled the trigger on this ( wanted it bad) but realized it blocked view of hand and kick out too much for me...

MUST have the book mod however...please!!!...

1 week later
#87 3 years ago
Quoted from mjenison:

Update: I've sent a few of these out to people for them to test installation to make sure the fit wasn't unique to just my machine. Hope to hear back from them this week.

Great to hear!!! Let me know when to send money!!!!

1 week later
#128 3 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Wow! That's the most reasonable post I've ever read. Bravo to you! PM incoming.

Ditto!!!

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from mjenison:

Hi all,
I will be going through PMs in the evenings, so don't panic if you don't hear from me during the day. I will be sending out a small batch initially, and hope to start producing the rest next week. I will be processing requests in the order that interest was expressed, so labnip has first dibs.

Fair enough....my " Ditto" response should count as #2....

#159 3 years ago

Mine coming too....excited!!!....I too, will just send a check when I get address....want to make sure Op is maximizing return on this very cool, very fairly priced mod.....

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from mjenison:

Hi all,
I was waiting for feedback like this to make sure that people would be happy with the finished product. Also wanted to make sure the method I was using for shipping would work out.
As I wanted to collect some feedback quickly, I sent out a small batch of 8 that I had finished already (all red versions) to those who had provided a shipping address and wanted a red one. According to tracking not everyone from the original batch has even received theirs yet.
Rest assured, if you have received a response from me, your request is being tracked and I have not forgotten about you. However, there are people on the interest list that will be skipped over because they have not yet provided a shipping address. When requesting one, please provide your shipping address.
I have not provided payment information at this time because I don't want to have people's money when I don't even have the physical item built yet. I know pinside loves the pre-payment model, but I'm not going there
Once the initial batch has been received and everything looks good, I'll start down the list and provide progress so people can get a sense of expectation of delivery timelines.
Thanks for your interest!

Class!!!....thank you!!!....mark

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Mine should be arriving Monday.
Really looking forward to trying this out.

Does the mail run tomorrow ?

#169 3 years ago

That's what I thought.....mine was sent Tuesday...suspect I'll see it 1/19

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Sorry must have missed where he was using the postal service.
All others are delivering tomorrow.
If so, then Tuesday it is.

Yea, he said using USPS to save $$$$.....you had me excited for a minute, though.....

#176 3 years ago

Just installed mine, as well....I use the CT frosted non ghosters in mine, and it fit perfectly....install time...under 15 minutes, counting glass on and off....outstanding!!!.....every machine should have one of these!!!....markimage_(resized).jpeg

sorry....put glass back on before taking pic...ignore glare...

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

What !!!?!!! No Invisiglass on TAF ?!?

PDI....check!!!.....no glare in playing position at all......and you know what a crappy photographer I am!!!

#179 3 years ago

Redemption pic...glass ( PDI) on...playing position.....beautiful...like it's not even there!!! image_(resized).jpeg

Although just noticed " Lesters" bulb is out....always something!!!

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

The quality of this mod is outstanding.
Have not installed yet, but took some photos of some different views.
Did anyone need to use the tape?
If so where?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

I used the tape on the right inside ( facing) of the book....mod slides on snug, but it goes on easy w the tape, then I just squeezed a bit once in place....a little piece of mind that it wouldn't shake off over time....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 109.99
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mukwonago, WI
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside