Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NPO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D5557F63-3104-4B8D-9CB3-D8F3AA8F0437 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystman12.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

For me that's probably the Twilight Zone jackpot. Not only is the sound and light show amazing, but the jackpot theme that plays afterwards is fantastic. I always feel like the coolest person in the world when I get a jackpot on TZ! I also love how the game will hold onto any balls that are waiting to get kicked out somewhere while the jackpot sequence finishes, so you can enjoy it without stressing about losing multiball. We definitely need to see a comeback in building up excitement in pinball, as it's just not as prevalent today as it used to be.

#27 3 years ago

I should give an honorable mention to Big Guns, which is the game I experienced my first moment like this on a real pin. First you load the cannons and start multiball with a great multiball theme playing. Then you hit the lit cannon and get the epic "YOU ARE INVINCIBLE!" callout and a frantic hurry-up theme as you begin hitting as many of the center spot targets as you can. With all the ball saves active, you can put your focus into just nailing all those targets that are usually dangerous to shoot, and if you manage to hit all of them, you save the queen, get big points, and a victorious rendition of the multiball theme. The first time I managed to do it at the arcade is one of my fondest memories of playing pinball!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystman12.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-addams-family-effect?tu=mystman12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.