Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NPO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D5557F63-3104-4B8D-9CB3-D8F3AA8F0437 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbeardsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from whthrs166:

For me it was Vacation Jackpot in White Water. If you haven't experienced that moment you are missing out on exactly what the OP is talking about. The first time that happened to me was so funny. The game goes black.... "Oh shit I broke it" then Wooop, Wooop, "what the hell is this thing doing" I'm backing away from the machine. Then everything goes off... "Holy Shit This thing is Going to Explode"!

Yep, was just going to say the same thing...

It was great back in the day, when you would get Vacation Jackpot in an arcade and everyone around would be like "what did you do to it !?"

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I mean one thing that you can't replicate is Raul Julia's joyful performance as Gomez. those callouts were specifically recorded for the game, and he gave 1,000 percent like always.

Were they really re-recorded for the pin? Most (if not all) of the callouts are direct quotes from the movie, seems strange that they would pay the actors to re-record the same lines that they could just snag from the movie itself.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

I haven't played EHOH yet. Are they better than Scared Stiff? I love that game but assumed at this point EHOH would just be more of the same or less enthusiasm.

I've played it and I have to say that I was not impressed. Granted, I didn't get very far into it (so maybe it gets better later on), but I wasn't enticed to get far into it - which is a problem. I found the game to be pretty boring actually. I realize that I seem to be in the minority here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbeardsley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-addams-family-effect?tu=mbeardsley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.