Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dpannell
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I already know you guys are going to hate this because a) it's digital pinball and b) it messes with an all time classic you're all very fond of....but your kids are going to love it.

I've remastered the game adding new code and a new audio package (as well as an LCD which plays movie clips). I've also added this fun new mode which replaces the '6 Million' window in the mansion.

The rules are simple: Fester is unwell and has no power (to light the lightbulb in his mouth). Shoot the Electric Chair to restore his power.

When this mode is active, the entire game switches to the 60s TV show, so all the callouts are from the original cast - for all events, until the mode times out.

So instead of a simple 6 Millions points reward, you can now play an original and fun new mode based on the original TV show. And unlike Stern's Munsters, I've removed the terrible laughter track.

I'm releasing this game this Halloween for free on my website (see the vid description for details).

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

I already know you guys are going to hate this because a) it's digital pinball and b) it messes with an all time classic you're all very fond of....but your kids are going to love it.
I've remastered the game adding new code and a new audio package (as well as an LCD which plays movie clips). I've also added this fun new mode which replaces the '6 Million' window in the mansion.
The rules are simple: Fester is unwell and has no power (to light the lightbulb in his mouth). Shoot the Electric Chair to restore his power.
When this mode is active, the entire game switches to the 60s TV show, so all the callouts are from the original cast - for all events, until the mode times out.
So instead of a simple 6 Millions points reward, you can now play an original and fun new mode based on the original TV show. And unlike Stern's Munsters, I've removed the terrible laughter track.
I'm releasing this game this Halloween for free on my website (see the vid description for details).

Give ya an "E" for effort! Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If you like it and your kids like then it's hands down a win.
Now that I own a TAF and haven't played virtual in years, I can see how ungodly unrealistic that table plays compared to the real thing. Crazy.

#3 4 years ago

Brilliant!

I am a big fan of the 1960's show and having the original voices in here is great!

Well done and thanks for doing this!

#4 4 years ago

I think it's great! I wish the game had been based on the series. I prefer the original cast and show to the movie. This is why I don't understand why the game couldn't be remade based on the original series. There is so much concern about licensing and compensating the actors for a remake. IMHO, it's the original creators/writers that should get any compensation rather than the actors.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 159.00
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-addams-family-60s-tv-show-mode?hl=dpannell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.