58%
  • Medieval Madness Remake 102 votes
    42%

(244 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MM Tlite.jpg
P1010487.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mechslave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 9 years ago

Hobbit.

MM is obviously an awesome game, and I will always like it, and I'll probably own one again someday, but how many times can I play that same machine? I was in college when I first started playing MM on location when it was new. I owned one in my collection for 10 years. Even my friends had gotten tired of playing it when they came over, after so many years.

For those who haven't owned a MM before, or played it for past 15+ years, I can sort of appreciate the excitement for the MM remake. But I feel none of that. I'm excited about a new title based on an amazing theme and (so far) exceptional motion pictures.

Production of both TH and MMr will leave plenty for the resale market, so there will be value depreciation in both titles for those who purchase new. Buy the title which compliments your pin mojo the best.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mechslave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-8k-question-mmr-or-hobbit?tu=mechslave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.