14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by LorenZ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

!Bhd!fjwCGk~$(KGrHqEOKisEryPK(ZvEBLJQ1.jpg
    #1 14 years ago

Checking out the ebay ads on the 'market' sec of this site I came across an odd item.
    600 vid & pinball machines for sale only $425,000 with 4 offers already on the table,
    Wow! thats only $708.33 per item but then you read a little more and its more like 400 unshopped vids and only 60 unshopped pins or something like that.....plus the line up on display?
    I guess the chattanooga Pinball house is selling it all?
    -I'll take the 'Pat Hand' you guys can get the rest.......

!Bhd!fjwCGk~$(KGrHqEOKisEryPK(ZvEBLJQ1.jpg!Bhd!fjwCGk~$(KGrHqEOKisEryPK(ZvEBLJQ1.jpg

#2 14 years ago

I'll chip in my dolla fiddy It's about all I got left after the holidays.

#3 14 years ago

Hmm, let's see, did I win the lottery tonight...? Uhm... Neh, darn I guess someone else will walk away with the lot.

#4 14 years ago

who's guy takes pictures of my gameroom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-425000-question-wellno-not-really and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.