(Topic ID: 330375)

The Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show, June 2-4, 2023!

By NWPinballshow

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mc300baud
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2023-06-11 123245 (resized).png
    PXL_20230602_201038189 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_155440565 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_155416292 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_155410710 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_155405874 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_155402828 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_155358685 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_155349816 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230603_215704860 (resized).jpg
    ariel photo (resized).jpg
    70762199305__4CDAC7E7-AAA7-4B68-A8C1-370333D8B891 (resized).jpeg
    VideoCapture_20230602-174844 (resized).jpg
    20230602_175416 (resized).jpg
    20230602_170622 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7711 (resized).jpeg
    There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 11 months ago

Ticket sales are running 45% ahead of last year at this time, so I'm expecting a big turnout this year. Part I think due to the big speaker line up and part I think due to people just feeling more comfortable with large events at this stage after the pandemic has wound down. Vendors and game sellers are going to do quite well.

#52 11 months ago

12+ games going from my house this year, very glad I moved from a place with a steep driveway into a house with a walkout garage.

#53 11 months ago

Yeah, my driveway isn't steep, but anyone that's rolled a game up during a repair party or helped me move or moved my games for Comicon, PAX or the show knows it's a little dicey. A big truck can't do it, so it's 200 feet of cracks and crevices rolling games. Danger Dan is a hero doing load out and load in so many times here. Chris Force also experienced it alot in the wee hours of the morning.

All the local dudes that help with transportation for the show are awesome with what they have to deal with. I don't think any other show in the country runs a transportation crew, rents trucks, and picks up and delivers peoples games. With all the other shows everyone does it on their own. I'm actually not sure why we ever started doing it, it's a pain in the ass, but it gets our game total up to like 400 games every year, which is amazing. We transport 400+ games from all over the region in over 2 days and get them back in even less time. Everyone that helps out volunteering games, transporting them, with set up and tear down are amazing contributors to the Northwest collecting community!!!!!!!!!

#54 11 months ago

I'm looking forward to my first visit to the show and bringing the whole exhibit so you can explore the world of EM pinball from the inside out. If you're not familiar with the exhibit you can get a preview starting at: https://www.funwithpinball.com/exhibits/small-boards. Here's a sample:
    Ball_Count_Unit_sm (resized).jpgBall_Count_Unit_sm (resized).jpg
    For those who want a more comprehensive learning experience I'll also be teaching the EM Pinball Repair and Restoration class a few days after the show in Seattle. Details at: https://www.funwithpinball.com/services/coverage-and-events#Events

/Mark

#55 11 months ago

Question do I need to rent a car or just Uber? First time coming to the show flying into SeaTac and staying at Marriott downtown Tacoma.

#56 11 months ago
    Quoted from rodcom:

Question do I need to rent a car or just Uber? First time coming to the show flying into SeaTac and staying at Marriott downtown Tacoma.

you'll be right next to the venue, and there are plenty of restaurant options within reasonable walking distance so you should be fine without a car while at the show. you can ride share or taxi, or take advantage of one of the shuttle services. depending on the time of day that you arrive or leave, the freeway between Sea-Tac Airport and Tacoma can be quite congested so take that into account, especially when leaving.

if you really want to save some money, don't have a lot of luggage, and are coming in during reasonable daytime hours, you can catch the 574 Sound Transit express bus from the airport south to Tacoma. it stops a bit outside of downtown at Tacoma Dome Station, and from there you can walk to the other side of the parking garage and catch the free Link light rail train that stops a half-block past the hotels and convention center.

#57 11 months ago

thank you. Arriving at 8 pm on Thursday so will just uber to and from!!!

Quoted from mc300baud:

you'll be right next to the venue, and there are plenty of restaurant options within reasonable walking distance so you should be fine without a car while at the show. you can ride share or taxi, or take advantage of one of the shuttle services. depending on the time of day that you arrive or leave, the freeway between Sea-Tac Airport and Tacoma can be quite congested so take that into account, especially when leaving.
    if you really want to save some money, don't have a lot of luggage, and are coming in during reasonable daytime hours, you can catch the 574 Sound Transit express bus from the airport south to Tacoma. it stops a bit outside of downtown at Tacoma Dome Station, and from there you can walk to the other side of the parking garage and catch the free Link light rail train that stops a half-block past the hotels and convention center.

#58 11 months ago

Yeah, Uber or Lyft is what I'd do too, it will end up being cheaper than renting a car and paying for parking, hotels always over charge for car parking. And if you want to go out in Tacoma to a brewery or pinball bar that isn't walkable (some of both are walkable), you will want a car anyway if you are drinking. Post here if you want tips on anything!!

#59 11 months ago

Phew, we did it!!! Every year we have the goal of getting around 400 games for the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show. Last night when we closed the list for show transportation we reached 379 games. With all the games that people are self-transporting, we will easily pass our goal. A big thanks to all the local collectors near and far! They are sending or bringing games from all over Washington, Oregon and Idaho... and a few from even further. Thanks for sharing your games with everyone!!!!!!

And at the Northwest show, all the games will be on the floor and on free play all the hours we are open, every day. Games do not leave the show early because they are sold or the owner wants to depart before the end of the show, we pride ourselves in making this a players event where you can play all the games the entire show.

#60 11 months ago

Mark Ritchie (Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, Fish Tales) has returned to the world of pinball with the new release of Pulp Fiction Pinball from Play Mechanix Pinball and Chicago Gaming Company!

Mark will be joined by Butch Peel, Lead Service Engineer of Pulp Fiction Pinball, to talk about the development and design of this vintage-inspired, bad mother flippin' game in partnership with Quentin Tarantino.

They will be talking on Saturday... and we will have 4 Pulp Fiction games on freeplay the entire show!

NWPAS+2023+Butch+and+Mark+Ritchie (resized).jpgNWPAS+2023+Butch+and+Mark+Ritchie (resized).jpg
    #61 11 months ago

Sounds like this will be a great show. My daughter and I fly in Thursday night for a weekend of fun!

#62 11 months ago

Tonight in Georgetown, the next in the 2023 NW Pinball and Arcade Show Satellite series!

The Georgetown Fllip-Offs pinball tournament returns once again but at a new location in Georgetown, Georgetown Pizza and Arcade! Georgetown Pizza and Arcade provides you an opportunity to win weekend passes and/or Tournament entry package for the Show in Tacoma, June 2-June 4. Entry is just $10. At least one-in-six will win an Prize Package for NWPAS 2023. Minimum FOUR prizes per Satellite Tournament, 1st Place is Plaque + NWPAS Weekend pass only ($150 value), 2nd place is a NWPAS Weekend pass only ($150 value) and 3rd place tournament entry prize package only ($60-95 value). The fourth prize, a tournament entry package is guaranteed for the top finishing Rookie & Amateur Additional tournament entry prize for every 6 additional players starting at 30 (30 players = 5 total prizes; 36 players = 6 total prizes, etc.). There will be raffle prizes from our sponsors, for even more winners!

Please note that 7:30pm is the START TIME. Registration closes approximately 10 minutes before listed time; earlier if it fills up.

This will be the same knockout format as used in many of the local weekly and monthly tournaments, with one key exception. Once all players remaining have won packages, the tournament ends. Final placement is based on number of strikes each player has, with ties for equal strikes.
    If there is more than one player with least number of strikes, then a ONE GAME final playoff game is made amongst those players, with final results of that game determining final position in the tournament.

If there is a tie for who wins a package and who doesn't after multiple players get knocked out, it will be a ONE GAME tie breaker amongst those players.
    Refer to the NWPAS Website, http://nwpas.wapinball.net/satellite.html, for full details and official rules. This tournament is IFPA sanctioned. See less

gt (resized).jpggt (resized).jpg
    #63 11 months ago

Spent today trying to get some games ready for the show. I was working on the Safe Cracker.

Turned it on. "Factory Settings Restored". WTF? Took a look inside the backbox. Ugh.

00_safe_cracker_factory_settings_restored.jpg00_safe_cracker_factory_settings_restored.jpg

Disconnected that and took the CPU board out. Installed an NVRAM tonight. Board is going back in the game tomorrow (or is that today?).

Started playing a game. Ball got stuck in the bank scoop. No kickout. WTF? Check the switch. Works in switch test. Check the solenoid. It fires. Looked around the playfield and found something that looked like a plunger. WTF? Looked under the playfield and saw that it came from the bank scoop kickout. Took that assembly off the underside of the playfield. Confirmed. Good thing I bought a bunch of these plungers about 10 years ago. Probably bought too many but having them meant I didn't have to place a last minute order for one.

01_safe_cracker_broken_plunger.jpg01_safe_cracker_broken_plunger.jpg

Still not quite ready but almost there. The leg brackets are stripped so they will need to be replaced to prevent having to install nuts at the show.

02_safe_cracker_almost_ready_for_the_show.jpg02_safe_cracker_almost_ready_for_the_show.jpg

So for all you out of towners who have made the journey to visit our show, THANK YOU for coming and I hope you enjoy the show. Make sure to stop by the machine and try and win your souvenir. I'd prefer it if you put it back into the magic token slot to enjoy Assault on the Vault but almost every show I find zero tokens in the coin box. I don't blame people for wanting to keep them.

See https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safecracker-club-dig-up-your-coins/page/13#post-7272006 for the 10 year token and https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/safecracker-club-dig-up-your-coins/page/13#post-7272622 for the standard token. The 10 year tokens are getting rarer and rarer as I run out of them. Odds are good you won't get one but rather a standard token.

If you want to learn more about the game ask the center "medic" desk to find me and I would be only too happy to explain the game to you. It's a fun game.

#64 11 months ago
    Quoted from rodcom:

From SeaTac airport to the Tacoma Marriott you are looking at around 20 miles. Do not take a cab. You will be sitting in traffic. An uber will not be cheap. Either rent a car or take the airport train to the Seattle King St. station and then transfer on to the Sounder train (normal train) which can take you up to the Tacoma Dome. From there it will be a 10 dollar Uber ride to the Marriott. But if it were me, rent the car. There are far too many things to see around the area. (no offense to the Texas Pinball Festival)...but your surroundings out here are not a giant strip mall. You will want to get out and explore.

#65 11 months ago

I think that kinda depends on if you are budgeting extra time to spend in Seattle. FYI, Tacoma is about 45-60 minutes South of Seattle and SeaTac is right in between. If you are planning to be in Tacoma the whole time there are things like the car museum, glass museum, lots of breweries, a tiki bar, a couple barcades, etc. all within either walking distance or a short Lyft/Uber ride. There is also a free light rail the runs along downtown.

#66 11 months ago

A few days ago our satellite series moved North to Marysville for another fun tournament at Crave 80s Bar:

crave (resized).jpgcrave (resized).jpg
    #67 11 months ago

HEY PORTLAND!!! Tonight head to Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade for our Portland Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show satellite tournament!

The NWPAS is coming up June 2-4 in Tacoma and tickets are still available online, but why not try flipping your way into the show alongside a bunch of pinball pals first? Weekend passes, NWPAS tournament entry packages, raffle prizes, and this sweet plaque are all up for grabs tonight — just show up in the blue side lounge and register for $10 between 6:30-6:50pm and we’ll start our progressive strike knockout tournament at 7pm. More details at groundkontrol.com and nwpinballshow.com

gk1 (resized).jpggk1 (resized).jpggk2 (resized).jpggk2 (resized).jpg
    #68 11 months ago

got the four pins that i'm sending to the show packed up and staged at another collector's house for pickup next week!

(Also sending Bubble Bobble, Q*bert, Time Pilot, and Ice Cold Beer, which will get staged early next week.)

staged 2023 (resized).jpgstaged 2023 (resized).jpg
    #69 10 months ago

Yesterday at Waterland Arcade we had one of our last Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show satellite event for the season as the show is coming up in a week!

We had 27 people fought for the win and prizes!
    Our host was very generous in adding lots of raffle prizes on top of the NWPAS prizes for everyone to win as well!

After 5 rounds of group matchplay we took 8 finalists into match-multiplay finals.
    Ashley was unstoppable and took the win and the plaque for the event! Daniel Kexel, who is also our best rookie of the night, took 2nd and won a free weekend pass to the show, Darin Lange finished 3rd and also won a weekend pass with Matt Strzelecki taking 4th and winning his 2nd tourney entry package.

1,Ashley Weaver,49083
    2,Daniel Kexel,49367
    3,Darin Lange,41585
    4,Matt Strzelecki,83185
    5,Dave Stewart,54
    6,Chris Borgstadt,65871
    7,Jessica Barron,80559
    8,Neal Joslyn,44634
    9,Hannah Hatch,17104
    9,Paul Stephens
    11,Julie Gray,1380
    12,Eric Morales ,23997
    13,Bradley Bonner,75723
    14,Ameillya Alexander,99285
    15,Erin Malysa,53444
    16,Courtney Zeller,86948
    18,Peter Schatzer,25955
    18,Clinton Peterson,49082
    18,Phillip Saltzman,2613
    20,Sarah Bay,82543
    21,Brian Chesbrough,6142
    22,kytte burke,58309
    23,Jandy Stephens,91105
    24,Brennan Zeller,86947
    24,Kevin Skerl,73545
    26,Jennifer Bremerton,96635
    27,Nick McDougall,97203

waterland (resized).jpgwaterland (resized).jpg
    #70 10 months ago

It's been a long lead up to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show with over a dozen satellite pinball tournaments throughout the Northwest. It's almost show time, it's next weekend June 2nd -4th. You have one last chance to win passes to the show, hone your tournament skillz, and throw down with some fun pinball peeps. Come join us for our next and last satellite event of our series, hosted by 8-bit Arcade in Renton:

NWPAS Satellite 2023: Memorial Day Masters
    MONDAY, 5/29, starts at NOON

#71 10 months ago

This is the first year that Planetary Pinball Supply will be showing games and bringing parts for sale to the Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show and you can pre-order glass and parts!

"We only bring a limited amount of playfield glass and request that you preorder what you need. We do not require a deposit or payment up front. Just let us know what you need and we will bring your glass to the show for pickup at our booth. Buying glass at the show is a great deal. We have not raised prices on glass for several years. Prices on glass will be going up when we reorder glass.
    In addition you can order parts from our website: www.planetarypinball.com for delivery at the show. Just select NW Pinball Show at checkout for free delivery to the show! We have thousands of parts available including many new items. Just released are the backbox tubs for the late model WPC-95 games.

We have the following glass available:
    Standard Pinball Glass (Fits most narrow body Stern, CGC Remakes, Williams and Bally) $40
    Widebody Pinball Glass (Fits Williams Super Pins IJ, STNG, DM, JD plus others) $45
    HD Glass (Low Glare UV Blocking Glass that can be hard to get) $250
    Pinball 2000 Glass (These are original Williams NOS with minor defects) $150

Orders for glass can be sent to [email protected]"
    See you at the show!
    Team PPS"

#72 10 months ago

Seattle Pinball Museum can't do their booth (it turns out someone also has to run SPM!), but never fear pinballers, we are working with Jersey Jack Pinball to make sure they are represented at this year's show! I don't have the details yet, but it sounds promising!

I'm hoping to get all the vendor game lists soon to add them to the games list on the website. Not sure what Planetary is brining yet, but it sounds like with will include Funhouse 2.0 Rudy's New Nightmare and Whirlwind 2.0!

#73 10 months ago

Final weekend before the show. It's the mad scramble to finish things up and get machines wrapped.

I got the Dirty Harry working this week. The gun solenoid was not working due to a broken wire somewhere in the harness. This is very much the same problem as Star Trek: The Next Generation cannons. The OEM harness has a single heat shrink tube wrapping. The gun rotation gives the harness a good twisting over all the games played. So I rebuilt the wiring harness.

dh_gun_wiring_harness.jpgdh_gun_wiring_harness.jpg

Just need to get some LED in the controlled lamps to give the game a bit of pop. The game plays well enough that I was able to get ~850 million which is about 50 million shy of the grand champion. It's ready. I guess I feel lucky.

On an unrelated note, as with previous years, it takes all the different volunteers to make the show happen but the transportation crew do the heavy lifting, literally. A very big thank you to the transportation crew.

#74 10 months ago

We mentioned earlier that Planetary Pinball are coming to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show for the first time next weekend, here are some of the Williams 90s pinball games they will be bringing with new 2.0 kits installed in them:

Whirlwind 2.0 Total Chaos
    Funhouse 2.0 Rudy's Nightmare
    No Good Gophers 2.0 Battle for the Green
    Black Rose 2.0 Skull and Bones

#75 10 months ago

This weekend, all around the Northwest, local collectors are frantically doing last minute repairs and packing up their games for show transportation to pick them up starting on Wednesday. Big thanks to all the collectors out there volunteering their games and time to help build the biggest arcade in the Northwest next weekend! Chad, a local arcade collector that's volunteering games for the first time this year, just sent us this photo of how his day is going.

chads games (resized).jpgchads games (resized).jpg
    #76 10 months ago

My first trailer load is ready to go. Tron arcade is just slightly too tall so has to ride laying down. The four packed pins include:
    R&M
    DP Prem
    Met Pro
    GB Prem

Second load will be;
    Lebowski (for sale at the show!)
    KISS Pro
    TSPP
    MMr

PXL_20230529_023146107 (resized).jpgPXL_20230529_023146107 (resized).jpg
    #77 10 months ago

Prepping and staging games at the Northwest Pinball Collective clubhouse today:

collective loading1 (resized).jpgcollective loading1 (resized).jpgcollective loading2 (resized).jpgcollective loading2 (resized).jpg
    #78 10 months ago

We hope you are ready for this weekend's Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show, June 2-4, at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center!!! This is our 14th show and it promises to be tons of fun. There will be 400 games on freeplay the entire weekend, including many of the newest pinball games, classic 80s arcade games, hundreds of pinball games from the '50s to today, one of the largest collections of Japanese arcade games in the US, custom pinball games, driving games, shooting games, kid's games and rare games... like Hercules, the world's largest pinball game!

There will be educational parts with tech seminars, chats with custom pinball builders, the Fast Pinball stage, and the really cool Fun With Pinball exhibit where you can see what happens inside a pinball machine underneath the playfield.

The show will have plenty of pinball tournaments to compete for fun, prizes, cash and bragging rights! Details at: http://nwpas.wapinball.net/index.html

On the GeekGamer.TV Stage there will be a bunch of great speakers, including Jack Danger/Dead Flip Pinball Streaming, Warren Davis, Tanio Klyce, Mark Ritchie and Butch Peel from Chicago Gaming Company, and David D Thiel.

We will have a bunch of cool vendors, including Marco Specialties, Planetary Pinball Supply Inc., Chicago Gaming Company, Next Level Pinball Shop & Museum, Fast Pinball, and the Northwest Pinball Collective.

Each day of the show, enter a drawing to win your own pinball or arcade game. The grand prize drawing on Sunday will be for a brand new Stern Godzilla Premium pinball game. All the details about the show can be found at: https://www.nwpinballshow.com

We look forward to seeing you, come get your game on!!!

#79 10 months ago

"It's all happening!" is one of the memorable lines from the movie Almost Famous. We might be the only show in the world that rents trucks, finds lots of transportation volunteers, hires movers, and picks up 300+ games from local collectors and arcades to make our show happen.

Today we've started loading trucks with games to build this weekend's mammoth arcade. These are pictures from Kitsap County as the first truck was filled!

350354334_556314919988688_742164135007471247_n (resized).jpg350354334_556314919988688_742164135007471247_n (resized).jpg350364234_1226914351332528_3266902222527144783_n (resized).jpg350364234_1226914351332528_3266902222527144783_n (resized).jpg
    #80 10 months ago

We aren't kidding when we say it takes about 100 volunteers to put on the non-profit Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show. Volunteers bring games, load and unload trucks, set up the arcade, run admissions, run promotions and social media, hang flyers, do the finances, do all the planning, everything that needs to be done to put on the show is all done by volunteers.

And we'd like to turn the spotlight on the tournament crew right now. Not only do they do amazing work running half a dozen tournaments at the show that draw some of the best pinball players in the world, they bring games, help with set up and tear down, and run what I think is unique to our show, a huge satellite tournament series leading up to the show. It's a fun way to build up to the show tournaments, people can win passes and tournament entries, it fosters community, it's great hype and promotion for the show in dozens of arcades and barcades across the Northwest, and they are a heck of alot of fun to play in! Friendships are made through these tournaments and at the show.

A huge thanks goes out to Germain Mariolle who really makes it all happen, as well as Dave Stewart who hatched this idea and ran the satellites and show tournaments for so many years before handing over the baton to Germain. There is a huge crew of other volunteers helping, like Ashley, Lonnie, Clinton, Mackenzie, Pete, etc. that make the magic work. Cheers and thanks to all the volunteers behind the tournaments and to all of you who showed up to play in the satellite series this year from Bellingham down to Portland!

Now that the tournament satellite series is all wrapped up, it's time for the big game, see you all at the show!!!!!

"And finally.... there was FIFTEEN! What a NWPAS satellite season!
    We wrapped it up yesterday with a massive Pingolf event hosted by 8-bit Arcade and most of the NWPAS TD crew!

Massive Kudos to Ashley that came in early to set up the game and did most of the logistics, as well as Lonnie, Clinton, Mackenzie, Pete and other volunteers who helped with scorekeeping!

With 74 players, a sold out event, it was not easy to make top 16. Potentially the lowest cut off for any Pingolf finals we have ran in recent memory.

16 players competed in a progressive group knockout finals with 12 prizes up for grab. It raged one for about 4 hours, until midnight when we all finally could go home! I mean when we had our winner Germain finished Richie off with a hole in 1 on Deadpool, which put Richie in a 2nd place with Jaran and Chernicoff tied for 3rd!

We will add up everyone attendance to all the satellite to see who is eligible for the "attend 6 satellite without wining a prize get a free tournament package" prize. This will communicated in a wider post about the The 2023 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show! main events tomorrow.

Thanks again for all of you attending!
    https://next.matchplay.events/tournaments/105170"

last tournament (resized).jpglast tournament (resized).jpg
    #81 10 months ago

Super excited! Gonna make it down there for either Friday or saturday! Is there a lot of games for sale usually?

#82 10 months ago
    Quoted from daytonspink:

Super excited! Gonna make it down there for either Friday or saturday! Is there a lot of games for sale usually?

I think there are going to be alot of games for sale this year, more than usual, both from vendors and collectors. I know of an Addams Family, Fish Tales, Shadow, Haunted House, Star Trek 25th anniversary, Willy Wonka, and Planetary will have games for sale, the Rich Bros will, Marco may not have sold all their Stern games. Chicago Gaming may have Cactus Canyons. I expect a fair amount of EMs, 80s and 90s games to be for sale, arcades as well. Check the board in the lobby, as well as for For Sale tags on games on the floor.

#83 10 months ago

All the games at the Northwest Pinball Collective are packed and getting loaded on trucks today to head to the venue!

-8682541005682291725 (resized).jpg-8682541005682291725 (resized).jpg8200527549274103736 (resized).jpg8200527549274103736 (resized).jpg
    #84 10 months ago

Germain, our tournament director's games ready to go!

Germains games (resized).jpgGermains games (resized).jpg
    #85 10 months ago

THIS YEAR’S VENDORS:

Another Castle Arcade
    Black Cat Jewelry
    Chicago Gaming
    Clutter Puddle Creations
    Comics 4 Kids
    DR Game Systems
    FabLab (one of the charities we are donating to this year)
    FAST Pinball
    Fun With Pinball
    Funtastic Pinball
    Jeff Stern Parts
    Kenlee Jerky
    Marco Pinball
    Mike's Pinball Machines
    Next Level Pinball
    Northwest Pinball Collective
    Pinball Adventures
    Pinball Wrestling Federation
    Planetary Pinball
    Rich Brothers
    Toy Rescue Mission (one of the charities we are donating to this year)

#86 10 months ago

Not able to attend the show, but have a cactus LE for sale, listed in market.

#87 10 months ago

There may be some Cactus Canyons for sale at the show, I know Planetary pre-sold theirs, but Chicago Gaming is bringing a few, along with 4 Pulp Fictions (which won't be for sale).

#88 10 months ago

I can't make it to the show but how do I get a t-shirt &/or a poster? I received a Pinball Life parts order & really like the postcard they sent along.

20230531_120136 (resized).jpg20230531_120136 (resized).jpg
    #89 10 months ago

Bug me a week or two after the show and we can see what we have left for tshirts. I'll definitely have 11x17 posters after, I don't know about the larger 2'x3' size, last year they sold out.

#90 10 months ago

Build it and they will come, they say... well we sure are building it!!! By Friday these rooms will be packed full of booths, displays, vendors and 400 games!!!

342495055_997596634751667_4962492204244007976_n (resized).jpg342495055_997596634751667_4962492204244007976_n (resized).jpg345674204_634455418602478_3509855228795468610_n (resized).jpg345674204_634455418602478_3509855228795468610_n (resized).jpg345934817_658014063007504_4034553896175042209_n (resized).jpg345934817_658014063007504_4034553896175042209_n (resized).jpg347291526_1009897643295623_759337342306605230_n (resized).jpg347291526_1009897643295623_759337342306605230_n (resized).jpg347629481_204868012484352_1034423088748436751_n (resized).jpg347629481_204868012484352_1034423088748436751_n (resized).jpg347648999_1240286616620913_5492793129754201321_n (resized).jpg347648999_1240286616620913_5492793129754201321_n (resized).jpg348620373_299525742502753_5694889945346255422_n (resized).jpg348620373_299525742502753_5694889945346255422_n (resized).jpg
    #91 10 months ago
    Quoted from NWPinballshow:

and the really cool Fun With Pinball exhibit where you can see what happens inside a pinball machine underneath the playfield.

I'm looking forward to setting up the exhibit tomorrow and my first visit to the show.

/Mark

#92 10 months ago

My Godzilla Pro will be in the show demonstrating a full set of DMCS mods. If you aren't familiar with them, you can find out more in the thread below. Then you can see them in action in person, or PM me if you want a more detailed demo, have any questions, or want to purchase.

Show special for attendees! 20% off the DMCS board (making it $100) and 10% off any mod.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/godzilla-dmcs-mods-xilien-saucer-heatray-diverter-burning-building

#93 10 months ago

I have some parts - as is - if anyone wants them I can bring them to the show.

Data East Secret Service Boards - MPU, Power Driver Board, and display. The power driver board is 100% the MPU needs work, the displays are half good…

I know these boards are basically system 11 boards.

$130 for all three boards …

IMG_3733 (resized).jpegIMG_3733 (resized).jpegIMG_3734 (resized).jpegIMG_3734 (resized).jpegIMG_3735 (resized).jpegIMG_3735 (resized).jpegIMG_3737 (resized).jpegIMG_3737 (resized).jpeg
    #94 10 months ago

Hey I will be selling my Data East Secret Service that will be at the show … could trade maybe if something interests me… you can play it at the show.

New boards, new Titan rubbers, LEDs throughout, super clean, new decals, not perfect by any stretch but a fun cheesy game

IMG_3738 (resized).jpegIMG_3738 (resized).jpegIMG_3739 (resized).jpegIMG_3739 (resized).jpegIMG_3740 (resized).jpegIMG_3740 (resized).jpegIMG_3741 (resized).jpegIMG_3741 (resized).jpegIMG_3742 (resized).jpegIMG_3742 (resized).jpegIMG_3743 (resized).jpegIMG_3743 (resized).jpegIMG_3744 (resized).jpegIMG_3744 (resized).jpeg
    #95 10 months ago

Also … would sell or trade (but not at the show) my HUO Stern Pirates of the Caribbean- tons of mods, topper, color DMD, art blades, under cabinet lighting…

I may create a facebook ad or a Pinside ad for it here - for trades would like to put it towards a Stern Foo Fighters with a little cash on my end…may be interested in some other games but my wife likes the Foo Fighters game so would be nice to trade towards that…

Or cash $6500 or OBO

IMG_3726 (resized).jpegIMG_3726 (resized).jpegIMG_3727 (resized).jpegIMG_3727 (resized).jpegIMG_3728 (resized).jpegIMG_3728 (resized).jpegIMG_3729 (resized).jpegIMG_3729 (resized).jpegIMG_3730 (resized).jpegIMG_3730 (resized).jpegIMG_3731 (resized).jpegIMG_3731 (resized).jpegIMG_3732 (resized).jpegIMG_3732 (resized).jpeg
    #96 10 months ago

Planning on attending tomorrow. This will be my first expo and am really looking forward to it. Might even bring the check book, just in case.

#97 10 months ago

Set up photos

20230601_131055 (resized).jpg20230601_131055 (resized).jpg20230601_131107 (resized).jpg20230601_131107 (resized).jpg20230601_131119 (resized).jpg20230601_131119 (resized).jpg20230601_131133 (resized).jpg20230601_131133 (resized).jpg20230601_131143 (resized).jpg20230601_131143 (resized).jpg20230601_131149 (resized).jpg20230601_131149 (resized).jpg20230601_131157 (resized).jpg20230601_131157 (resized).jpg20230601_131225 (resized).jpg20230601_131225 (resized).jpg20230601_151756 (resized).jpg20230601_151756 (resized).jpg20230601_151801 (resized).jpg20230601_151801 (resized).jpg20230601_151825 (resized).jpg20230601_151825 (resized).jpg20230601_151841 (resized).jpg20230601_151841 (resized).jpg20230601_151855 (resized).jpg20230601_151855 (resized).jpg20230601_151943 (resized).jpg20230601_151943 (resized).jpg20230601_152019 (resized).jpg20230601_152019 (resized).jpg20230601_184048 (resized).jpg20230601_184048 (resized).jpg20230601_184111 (resized).jpg20230601_184111 (resized).jpg
    #98 10 months ago

Just got done setting my booth up. A little bit more tomorrow. Exciting!

20230601_190526 (resized).jpg20230601_190526 (resized).jpg
    #99 10 months ago

Holy shit this is going to be a great show! Long day of set up, our volunteers are the best! So many great people put alot of work into making this happen. We open tomorrow at noon!

20230601_203148-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203148-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203342-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203342-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203349(0)-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203349(0)-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203401-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203401-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203412-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203412-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203426-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203426-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203450-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203450-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203502-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203502-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203520-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203520-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203536-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203536-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203544-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203544-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203550-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203550-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203611-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203611-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203620-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203620-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203637-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203637-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203641-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203641-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203648-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203648-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203657-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203657-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203712-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203712-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203834-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203834-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203901-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203901-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203929-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_203929-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_204123-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_204123-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_204144-01 (resized).jpeg20230601_204144-01 (resized).jpeg
    #100 10 months ago

The times look incorrect. We need to make sure rightie is on around 2:30. That’s what was confirmed so I’m not sure of all the changes did I miss something?

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2023-northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-june-2-4-be-there/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.