(Topic ID: 179049)

The 2017 pagg buy,sell,trade thread.

By mrgone

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago

Looking to pick up a new ONE this year, titles I'm interested in:
Grand lizard
Sorcerer
Stern galaxy
Pink panther
Night rider (em)
Hollywood heat
Counterforce
Heavy metal meltdown
Amigo (em)

Added over 7 years ago: Harlem Globetrotters and evel kenievl too.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Practicalsteve- What if you could only have 3?

Well I'm sure I can barely afford one!

But if you asking rhetorically from just this list and that's the only three I have I would say Grand lizard, sorcerer, and night rider

#20 7 years ago

Thanks buddy! Will do the same for yours!

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

What happened to Punk? I could have sworn that was on your list at one time.

its just so rare I wouldn't want to pay the price it commands, there are better Gottlieb sys80 from that era- like Counterforce

Quoted from Cheddar:

Yeah you can hang that pic of me with it!

BOOOOOOO! I wanted to post that pic (the greatest pic of all time) but this is a "for sale thread" so no pics

1 week later
#31 7 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does anyone have an extra poster from last years show they would be willing to share with me? PM if available.

If no one does they usually have them for sale at the show

1 month later
#37 7 years ago

I have a used Rollergames translite I would sell at PAGG

The bad- very slightly faded, some minor scratches not affecting artwork, a couple of pinholes where it says rollergames. If used as wall art would look great, still suitable for a game

The good- signed in silver marker on the girls caboose by Steve Ritchie

Asking 40$ would rather bring to PAGG and avoid shipping

Possibly open to trades for pinball art or other used translites/backglass

***possibly sold****

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I'm looking for a Space Jam, JP Lost World, NBA Fast Break or T2 this year. I have a nice Sorcerer as possible trade. Still hurting from not pulling trigger on that Radical a few years back-
Looking forward to this years PAGG, any theme yet?

let me know if you have any interest in selling that Sorcerer outright.

1 month later
#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Blownfuse_Spawn:

List to come of games being sold at PAGG from Steve Charland's collections. Spent yesterday sorting through just a handful of boxes for the swap meet.

I cant imagine the hard work it has been to go through your fathers MASSIVE amount of stuff and to sort it. I know you have good people helping you. The memorial on Saturday was beautiful and it will be great to remember him at the show as well.

I know many of us (including myself) would love to have a piece of his collection in memory of him, I ask and hope that my fellow collectors remember this is a time of grief and handle this with the utmost care and take the families feelings into consideration with any kind of dealings.

1 week later
#127 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Thanks guys, already did a tour with both WCS94 and Hurricane, looking for something different. JM would be near the top of my list for price point and fun factor.
Also would be interested in a few classics like Barracora, Fathom, HGOT, Evel Knievel, Night Rider, etc.

Please sell him a really nice night rider or evil knievel- seth I call advance super ultra deluxe future dibs

1 week later
#161 6 years ago

figure there is no harm in saying I would still be interested in a Night Rider (EM or SS version)

#167 6 years ago

The pin for silent auction above is an Elvira and the party monsters just to clarify, not a Scared Stiff.

1 week later
#216 6 years ago
Quoted from TheDrewster:

Get there early and find the shady spots or bring a popup tent. Also, bring sunscreen. Seriously, I got toasty last time I did.

+1 to sunscreen! you dont have to pay to sell at the swap, but they ask that it be gameroom related items and not just your yardsale

#219 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

first find Cheddar and have him inspect and preapprove your swap meet items

First time I ever had to downvote you

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I have two more beer neon signs still $125 each.
BBB transllite $100
BBB Neon $135
Ghostbusters signed translite $125
Sparky assembly $200
BBB Barbara $100

That was you at the swap meet yesterday! I wanted to meet you, damn!

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I missed getting your stickers too, lol. I actually did meet you but didn't mention my Pinside name.

Yeah! I know now that I said hi and looked at your stuff. I have some stickers left, PM me your address I'll stick them in the mail

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2017-pagg-buyselltrade-thread?tu=practicalsteve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.