(Topic ID: 179049)

The 2017 pagg buy,sell,trade thread.

By mrgone

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Coming to pin a go go? Got a game or parts to sell or trade? Looking for a game or parts?

Post it here.

#2 7 years ago

Bumped

#5 7 years ago

morning bump.

2 months later
#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

What size, I need a sheet for my 1980 Bally Frontier.

Brother, you need to bring your Bally frontier to pin a go go. Just to make sure the glass fits correctly.

1 week later
#81 7 years ago

Insideoutlane, also remember tat there are 2 pins to be raffled off at pin a go go, for $5.00 you could take home a new game. Check the swap meet on Saturday. You might be able to find that coin door you are looking for at a good price.
See you there.

1 week later
#100 7 years ago

Thank you for running point on the playfield glass.

4 weeks later
#252 6 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Did anyone on here buy the Austin Powers? I wanted it soooo bad but didn't have any room.

I'm just happy I'm not the only one who likes it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2017-pagg-buyselltrade-thread?tu=mrgone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.