(Topic ID: 179049)

The 2017 pagg buy,sell,trade thread.

By mrgone

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

Looking for someone to bring a Gottlieb Title Fight I can buy. Or a Bally Expressway. Or a cheapish DE Simpsons. I have a players' Blackjack (fast but a bit beat) and an pretty good Old Chicago I could bring for trade/sell if'n anyone's interested. Might even trade my ALI Boogie (w/Jimmy Walker!) if'n anyone's innarested.

1 month later
#36 7 years ago

Bumping my search for a Gottlieb Title Fight, a Bally Expressway, or a players' DE Simpsons.
Or a sub 1500 Seawitch.

2 weeks later
#51 7 years ago

Thanks to @MrArt2u, I was able to score my long-sought DE Simpsons for a nice deal. Great guy. Thanks Art! It's cleaning up nicely! Once I replace the blown bridge rectifier and the busted drops, it should be 100%. Already fixed the pop bumper that wouldn't.
Stoked. See everybody at PAGG.

2 weeks later
#66 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

If the game can find a ride.

PM sent...

1 week later
#76 7 years ago

Now that I have my DE Simpsons (thanks again to MrArt2U), I am setting my sights on a Seawitch or a Title Fight or an Expressway. Reasonably fixable and not too tattered are my only criteria.

I thought I saw a Seawitch on the coming to PAGG list...

#78 7 years ago

Awww, Johnny... Yer making me blush

1 week later
1 week later
#138 6 years ago

Ok daddios... I got an Allied Leisure Boogie that I need to sell to make room for an Expressway I am picking up @ PAGG.
The Boogie is a fun game and one of the earliest SS ones. It still has chimes (really loud).
I have the exact machine that is on IPDB. Those are pix of my machine. It is in great shape.
Since those were taken, I have fixed the player 2 display, and the pop bumper that was wimpy. Rubbers, cleaning etc.
It is a 4-player, but player 4 display is out and player 3 display is a little dodgy, but works and displays
Plays fast and fun, and I even have a mostly populated second playfield if you want it
It's got Jimmy Walker on the bg and the playfield even! Dyn-o-mite!
500 dollah.

#143 6 years ago

So nobody is into the Allied Leisure...
So how about a player's Blackjack? PF 6 Bg 8 Cab 6
Plays like a beautiful thing, all displays working fine.
Needs a lamp socket inside one pop bumper.
I have new pop skirts for it even.
New roms, mpu with no battery damage.
I have to look tomorrow, but I think I remember putting in a rebuilt, bulletproof sdb from our Pinside brother Andrew (barakandl).
How about 500 obo?
Heck you could almost part it out for that!
pm me if you want me to take pix and/or are interested...
PAGG is so close...

#164 6 years ago

OK everybody, we are getting pretty close and I need to move something so's I can bring home an Expressway from PAGG.
1. Allied Leisure's Boogie. Price drop to four fitty w/partially populated extra playfield. Pix on ipdb. Yes, that one, only it now has a new player two display. Plays swheet.
2. Blackjack @ 500. Unless I trade it to pismoarcade for a Batter UP, then it would be a Batter Up for 500. Pix soon.
3. NEW! Old Chicago. PF: 7.5+ BG: 9+ Cab: repainted blue and white with a Budweiser sticker on the coin door. Needs pop skirts (included but not installed). Plays pretty good. Could use a tune up. 500 hundred dollah. pix on demand.

#173 6 years ago

Pix of the OC: http://mrcoward.com/pinball/oc/
I got room, so OC will be there even if nobody claims it beforehand.
Pix of the Boogie: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=boogie&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#352 (The dodgy display in the pix is now player 3 and player two has a new display.)
If I got room (mebbe), I will bring Blackjack and set him up and see if I get any takers after they play him. DC pops, baby. He plays way better than he looks. http://mrcoward.com/pinball.bj/

So close...

#180 6 years ago

The Old Chicago is SOLD.
Blackjack and Boogie are now up for trade only. Mebbe MrArt2u would like a Boogie + cache Monet for that there HGoT he be bringing. BJ might still be there for play @ the show anyway.
One week for us Thursday arrivers.

#194 6 years ago

Looks like I might have room to bring that ALI Boogie for to play/trade/sell after all.
Even if it doesn't sell/trade, it's a fun one for the floor, and mebbe someone will fall for it after playing it.
Loudest chimes I think I've ever heard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fireball2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2017-pagg-buyselltrade-thread?tu=fireball2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.