(Topic ID: 179049)

The 2017 pagg buy,sell,trade thread.

By mrgone

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

Mr Gone. I'll be bringing a trailer full. Best show on this coast for trading and selling.
Love me some Pagg.
I will post here as we get closer. I'd rather have crowd enjoy pins all weekend rather than guys wanting flat outbsale before I get there.
It may effect my sales, but if you buy a pin from me, you can't remove off floor till Sunday after 3pm.

#17 7 years ago

Practicalsteve- What if you could only have 3?

#19 7 years ago

I knew Grand Lizard would make the cut. I'll keep my eyes open for your list.

1 month later
#38 7 years ago

For half a second I thought I was buying Steve's Rollergames...you always see what you want to see...oh well.
I'll buy it Steve if it comes with the game..
Really bummed I let that guy who came to get an EM talk me out of my diamond plate rollergames, what was I thinking.

4 weeks later
#56 7 years ago

Hummm...tempting.
Look forward to playing it!

Quoted from hawkmoon:I have a couple of new sheets of glass if anyone needs them,i will bring to PAGG,also,a brand new 8inch woofer from FF! With crossover coil!

Bring em Hawk.
If no one doesnt buy them i will.
Thanks

#64 7 years ago

Ok, looks like glass is sold.
Who wants the sub now. Like i said, bring it to swap meet and ill buy it if no one else does. Ill put it in my Fish tales.

2 weeks later
#91 6 years ago

Swap meet 4 weeks from today!
Bringing left overs from past year.
Will post a list week of show.
Thanks in advance, see you there.
Eric

#99 6 years ago

Playfield Standard Glass for sale at Pagg. $15 a Sheet.
New glass with minor imperfections do to production and storage.
Rick @ PPS has Kindly offered to bring a stack for those interested.
I emailed him last week regarding glass and he was very helpful to detail the inventory available.
I offered to take point over the weekend and get a count for those who may be interested.
At $15 a sheet this could go fast, or many may be not interested do to the flaws.

From PPS,
"I would call the issue primarily small dots - where grains of something got in between the sheets and just ground a little dot - I think these sheets all have the issue but it's not many dots."
"I think the blemishes are really small, we just can't offer them as perfect."
Rick

I'm personally taking 10 sheets. There are many reasons you may want bulk do to the fact of cost.
Rick doesn't have time to be bombarded with emails.
Please Pm me with how many you want.
Thanks in advance trying to keep it simple.
Eric

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

With the glass sale I mean!

Im glad i can help out a little.
Just taking names and a count.
Ill be there early afternoon Thru, set up my pins.
Stay till close and help unload, set up pins, whatever.
Great show, worth the effort.

#117 6 years ago

Going thru parts.
I have 2 system 11 transformers for sale. One came from a Big Guns, the other off a Fire!.
Both work, pinned for usa.
$125 each.
Pm me if interested.
Thanks Eric

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Anyone have Bally/Williams 90's DMD machines for sale they wanna bring? JM, DH, Shadow, etc.

How about a Hurricane!
Hurry, hurry, step right up.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Hi Guys,
Looking to get a pulse on interest for a Star Trek Premium. If there is strong interest and if EricPinBallFan has enough room in his trailer, I might have it up at PAGG.
Check my profile for pictures!
Thanks!
-Mark

That's a Nice ST premium!
I know it used to be Aurich Lawson's, has his artwork on it to.

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I emailed him last week regarding glass and he was very helpful to detail the inventory available.
I offered to take point over the weekend and get a count for those who may be interested.
At $15 a sheet this could go fast, or many may be not interested do to the flaws.
From PPS,
"I would call the issue primarily small dots - where grains of something got in between the sheets and just ground a little dot - I think these sheets all have the issue but it's not many dots."
Rick
I'm personally taking 10 sheets. There are many reasons you may want bulk do to the fact of cost.
Eric

Creating master list for all those that have Pm'd me.
One week left to place an order, need final count next Monday!
Thanks Again to everyone who has emailed me.
Below is general email I'm sending to those on list already.

Your on the list.
Please let me know your real name so I can get a list at booth. You will pay Rick at PPS directly. I encourage everyone to come early Friday and claim your sheets, ie Look through pile. We cannot store it for you all weekend for pickup on Sunday. There is to much happening and Rick and I are trying to sell stuff. At $15.00 a sheet this is already a giant courtesy by Rick and PPS to bring it.
Thank you in Advance and have a Great Weekend at Pin-A-Go-Go.

#136 6 years ago

Light Project Vector for sale. $1200
Can bring pin for purchase,but not good enough reliability to place on floor for weekend.
Paid 1000, have new side rails from pinball life. New drop target set, target decals. Titan black black rubber set, Included in sale but not installed.
Ive run out of time. Above players quality.
I was going to purchase New Cpu board, and Altek ocd led light board, but trying to stop the bleeding pouring more money into machine.
Has manual and schematic.
Some playfield wear at center targets, light,light planking on left side.
Both glasses in great shape.
Can take some pictures tomorrow and forward to you.
More than willing to bring it north if sale can be arranged in advance.
I have run out of time and space and this machine would be in my way for 4-5 months before i could get to it.
Pm me if interested.
Thanks Eric Emken

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Thanks Eric! I hope someone shows interest before we leave for PAGG, otherwise, I might end up leaving this behind. I went ahead and posted it up in the classifieds.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49033

Great price, Great Machine.
Someone is missing out.

#150 6 years ago

Hurricane Ramp for sale.
This is the upper large playfield ramp.
Bought it, then found another fully pooulated one. This has been safe and mint in box for several years.
This is not the large apron swoop ramp, or center.
Nib, Nos, clear.
$250, can bring to PAGG if there is an interested party.
Thanks Eric, PM me

#151 6 years ago

Playfield Glass, Glass and Glass!

Update; Last few days to put in orders for Playfield Glass from Rick @ PPS, Bay Area Amusements.
Pinball 2000 Glass Available in Advance only, email Rick with your requests for brand new sheets, $200 each
IPB Anti-Reflective glass for $150 each, Limited supply of both, pre-reserve your sheets in Advance!

For 2 weeks I've been gathering names and communicating with awesome Cali pinsiders!
Below is the Forum ADD from 2 weeks ago for "Flawed, not 100% perfect glass, but not junk either" Just can't sell as new.
The list is almost full and I need to close the list by Thursday,Friday This week.
5 Days left to request glass from this batch. We are at over 50 sheets so this has become a big heavy project and Rick can only bring so much. Please see add below.

From PPS,
Rick
I'm personally taking 5 sheets. There are many reasons you may want bulk do to the fact of cost.

#152 6 years ago

Parts that are Big or Heavy, would rather see if there is interested parties prior to show.

~Hurricane top upper playfield main ramp; $250 (what I paid). NIB,NOS clear ramp.
~2 system 11 transformers, one from Big Guns, one from a Fire! Both work great, pinned for USA. $100 each
~Black Rose Cannon assembly, complete, plug and play $350. Fully populated with wiring harness, motor, sockets, door, etc..
The cannon plastic is pretty beat up, but works. New cannon shells should be coming later in the year from PPS.
Vector may be sold, will update later in week.
Please Pm with any questions or picture requests.
Thanks Eric

#155 6 years ago

Dont be sad..your the potential buyer.

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from Vinosky:

I'm always on the hunt for system 11 games

Im bringing a Big Guns, full led and new plastics and translight! New glass.
Bringing a Diner to, but 3 pinsiders hace already expressed interest.

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

PM me regarding that Diner, I'll pay you tonight for it.

You are first on list. Can we talk tomorrow,?im about to hit the road, getting in late.
Thanks

#177 6 years ago

Paragon...sounds nice...been on my radar.

#184 6 years ago

Last few hours to request the PPS glass for $15 a sheet. See info at top of page.
Thank you to all that pm'd over the past few weeks. Some really great guys in pinball.
Please try and pick up your glass early Friday.
Pay Rick directly at his booth. He will have a list with your name, and pinside moniker.
Come early. 80 sheets to flip through and pick yours out. First come , first serve.
I will be there or close to help out those i can and direct traffic for this.
You have till Monday to email Rick if you would like a sheet of Pinn 2k glass at $200, or IPB anti glare glass at $150 a sheet.
For those that change your mind and want to get a sheet at show, im sure there will be some extras. Pm me during weekend or find us and ask. I will be wearing my praticle steve badge from last year all weekend.
Lastly, for those that have large orders or would like donate a sheet or 2,... there will be two museums at show. I will gladly coordinate this. Pay Rick and let us know. We have the Pacific pinball museum, buy a sheet and tell me to give it to them.
Also, John, Chuck and Kenny will be coming up representing the Banning pinball museum. They are getting a batch but can always use more, pay for a sheet and tell me Banning and I will set it aside.
Once again, Thank you to all during this process.
See you all in one week.
Going to be an awesome show!
Eric

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

Please Pm me for the for sale of what I am bringing!
Thanks.
Rob

What you bringing?

#203 6 years ago

Digging through parts..
Found a System 11 sound board, pulled working from a Taxi.
Pm me if you would like it.
Will bring to swap meet.
$100
Thanks
Eric

#205 6 years ago

Hurricane upper ramp, NIB NOS OEM, clear no decals. $250
Addams Family new repro ramp with staircase decals. $175
Fish tales light board set. Castets club housing, large boat plstic ur, old center ramp lot. $100
Fully populated Indiana Jones PA right ramp, switches,flashers, cables, plug and play, New old stock $100, used fighter plane with light board, $25
2 system 11 transformers, working, pinned usa, $100 each
Addams family thing metal scoop under playfield housing, $50 used, re-welded, repaired.
Big Guns and others interconnect board for backbox GI, $40
Gilligans Island cabinet Decal set, $225
Diner speaker panel complete with speaker plastic, $40.
Used Hurricane apron, fits a few titles,$25.
Big guns large playfield plastics, used, plus many Big guns playfield plastics new and used. See me sat, will have box.
Big guns right wire form from catapult, $40
Gottlieb power box, complete, $25.
Black rose cannon assembly, complete used, big monster part fully populated with motor. $300.
Data east lower cab speaker, oblong, $20
Slugfest speaker panel speakers, $20.
Fish tales brand new translight, $125.
Many more fun parts at sat swap meet, ill be there early to set up, 8am.
Pm me wuth any questions or pic request.
Not wed, getting trailer and loading up day.
Leaving early Thur morn..
Very excited for a fun weekend. No work this week, always fun to take a vacation week every year for the best pinball show in the west!
Thanks Eric
See evertone Friday to pick up your Glass orders.

#206 6 years ago

Wow, that was quick. 4 messages already. Ill go down list and send pics.
I forgot.
Bringing 2 awesome pins for show all weekend, but they are for sale.
Surf n Safari, restored and looking pretty. Many new parts and translight.
Big guns, creative led installed, many new parts and plastics and translight.
Thanks
Eric

#225 6 years ago

Skipping bringing my NOS Ramps.
To hot for trip up and back, and heat wave at pagg and swap meet cant chance melting these things.
PM me if interested, can still bring.
I leave in 12 hours, just loaded trailer.
Addams, new repro $175
Hurricane new upper $250
Indy populated POA right plastic ramp. $125
Thanks

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Are you still bringing the box of Fish Tales parts ? I'm looking for a certain light board.

Yep, it wont melt!

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

BTTF here in the main hall. Find me if interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2017-pagg-buyselltrade-thread?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.