By mrgone

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 261 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ThatOneDude
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 1 year ago

Did anyone on here buy the Austin Powers? I wanted it soooo bad but didn't have any room.

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Did anyone on here buy the Austin Powers? I wanted it soooo bad but didn't have any room.

I'm just happy I'm not the only one who likes it.

#253 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I was so tempted. Great price too!

#254 1 year ago
Quoted from dri:

Hyperball ran solid for the entire weekend with no issues and sold for the asking price!

Had fun with that one! My wife really like it too, probably would have picked it up if our RFM had sold faster. Congrats to the new owners!

#255 1 year ago

Who had the DE Simpsons for sale at PAGG here?

#256 1 year ago

Is the person who was selling the older playfields(I recall a six million Dollar Man and a Black Knight off the top of my head) on Saturday on here?

#257 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Is the person who was selling the older playfields(I recall a six million Dollar Man and a Black Knight off the top of my head) on Saturday on here?

Bumping in hopes of finding this vendor.

#258 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Where were they located? On the lawn? Did they have back glasses too? Was he wearing glasses? Did this person have the brand new Sky Jump playfield unpopulated on a table? If your answer is yes to these questions, the person you seek is Jack Gordeen. He is not on pinside. He is out of LA area. I can put you in contact if you like.

#259 1 year ago

He was on the south side, near the main building(not the one with the tournament play). He was the one abutting the parking lot(not next to the building). He had a new WOZ playfield directly behind the tent, and about 5 old, partially populated playfields in varying conditions.

#260 1 year ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I'm still looking for an Alien Poker playfield. Doesn't have to be perfect.

Hi you have probably seen this but if you have not and don't have any luck, it might be worth the wait.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-poker-repro-playfields-list-oppening

#261 1 year ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

He was on the south side, near the main building(not the one with the tournament play). He was the one abutting the parking lot(not next to the building). He had a new WOZ playfield directly behind the tent, and about 5 old, partially populated playfields in varying conditions.

One more bump, in case anyone knows who this vendor was.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 10.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 28.00
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside