By mrgone

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 261 posts
  • 81 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ThatOneDude
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 2 years ago

Playfield Glass, Glass and Glass!

Update; Last few days to put in orders for Playfield Glass from Rick @ PPS, Bay Area Amusements.
Pinball 2000 Glass Available in Advance only, email Rick with your requests for brand new sheets, $200 each
IPB Anti-Reflective glass for $150 each, Limited supply of both, pre-reserve your sheets in Advance!

For 2 weeks I've been gathering names and communicating with awesome Cali pinsiders!
Below is the Forum ADD from 2 weeks ago for "Flawed, not 100% perfect glass, but not junk either" Just can't sell as new.
The list is almost full and I need to close the list by Thursday,Friday This week.
5 Days left to request glass from this batch. We are at over 50 sheets so this has become a big heavy project and Rick can only bring so much. Please see add below.

Playfield Standard Glass for sale at Pagg. $15 a Sheet.
New glass with minor imperfections do to production and storage.
Rick @ PPS has Kindly offered to bring a stack for those interested.
I emailed him last week regarding glass and he was very helpful to detail the inventory available.
I offered to take point over the weekend and get a count for those who may be interested.
At $15 a sheet this could go fast, or many may be not interested do to the flaws.
From PPS,
"I would call the issue primarily small dots - where grains of something got in between the sheets and just ground a little dot - I think these sheets all have the issue but it's not many dots."
"I think the blemishes are really small, we just can't offer them as perfect."
Rick
I'm personally taking 5 sheets. There are many reasons you may want bulk do to the fact of cost.
Rick doesn't have time to be bombarded with emails.
Please Pm me with how many you want.
Thanks in advance trying to keep it simple.

#152 2 years ago

Parts that are Big or Heavy, would rather see if there is interested parties prior to show.

~Hurricane top upper playfield main ramp; $250 (what I paid). NIB,NOS clear ramp.
~2 system 11 transformers, one from Big Guns, one from a Fire! Both work great, pinned for USA. $100 each
~Black Rose Cannon assembly, complete, plug and play $350. Fully populated with wiring harness, motor, sockets, door, etc..
The cannon plastic is pretty beat up, but works. New cannon shells should be coming later in the year from PPS.
Vector may be sold, will update later in week.
Please Pm with any questions or picture requests.
Thanks Eric

#153 2 years ago

I'm always on the hunt for system 11 games

#154 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Vector may be sold, will update later in week.

#155 2 years ago

Dont be sad..your the potential buyer.

#156 2 years ago
Quoted from Vinosky:

I'm always on the hunt for system 11 games

Im bringing a Big Guns, full led and new plastics and translight! New glass.
Bringing a Diner to, but 3 pinsiders hace already expressed interest.

#157 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Im bringing a Big Guns, full led and new plastics and translight! New glass.
Bringing a Diner to, but 3 pinsiders hace already expressed interest.

PM me regarding that Diner, I'll pay you tonight for it.

#158 2 years ago

Sorry for my ignorance,but whats up with wanting a "Diner"??Are they becoming hard to get?Thanks!! C U all at Dixon!!! 11 Daze for volunteers!!High ho, High ho,its off to PAGG we go!! With a Willy Nilly GEE,and a slap on the knee HIGH HO, HIGH HO!!!!

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from rdbronko73:

PM me regarding that Diner, I'll pay you tonight for it.

You are first on list. Can we talk tomorrow,?im about to hit the road, getting in late.
Thanks

#160 2 years ago

Im planning on bringing a Junkyard to sell.

#161 2 years ago

figure there is no harm in saying I would still be interested in a Night Rider (EM or SS version)

#162 2 years ago

Looking for:

Cyclopes
Quicksilver
Warlok

#163 2 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Looking for:
Cyclopes
Quicksilver
Warlok

Are you coming to PAGG?!!!

and I'm looking for a Frontier

#164 2 years ago

OK everybody, we are getting pretty close and I need to move something so's I can bring home an Expressway from PAGG.
1. Allied Leisure's Boogie. Price drop to four fitty w/partially populated extra playfield. Pix on ipdb. Yes, that one, only it now has a new player two display. Plays swheet.
2. Blackjack @ 500. Unless I trade it to pismoarcade for a Batter UP, then it would be a Batter Up for 500. Pix soon.
3. NEW! Old Chicago. PF: 7.5+ BG: 9+ Cab: repainted blue and white with a Budweiser sticker on the coin door. Needs pop skirts (included but not installed). Plays pretty good. Could use a tune up. 500 hundred dollah. pix on demand.

#165 2 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Are you coming to PAGG?!!!
and I'm looking for a Frontier

Wish I was Gene. Was just up at Pinbrawl a few weeks ago. I have a buddy going to pagg that can help me pick up a game.

I am putting pagg on the calendar for next year.

#166 2 years ago

Items up for silent auction from Steve Charland (Blownfuse) collection.

10% of proceeds will be dontated to the boys and girls club in memory of Steve Charland

Getaway
Elvira
Pinball Magic
No Good Gophers
Paragon (machine and a half)
Breakshot
Meteor

#167 2 years ago

The pin for silent auction above is an Elvira and the party monsters just to clarify, not a Scared Stiff.

#168 2 years ago

I'll be bringing a few shooter rods, and taking orders at 20% off for the show. You can find me outside selling some parts outside on Saturday.

#169 2 years ago

Can you just for the fun of it explain how the silent auction will work. I might like to own one of Steves machines even though I never knew him. That would be pretty cool. To me.

Thanks.

#170 2 years ago

Sorry I guess I mean how to look more in depth at the auction and how it works. Paragon. Hmm. Paragon and a half you say. Interesting.

#171 2 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

The pin for silent auction above is an Elvira and the party monsters

YES! I want this

#172 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

YES! I want this

Wait, I want this!

#173 2 years ago

Pix of the OC: http://mrcoward.com/pinball/oc/
I got room, so OC will be there even if nobody claims it beforehand.
Pix of the Boogie: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=boogie&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#352 (The dodgy display in the pix is now player 3 and player two has a new display.)
If I got room (mebbe), I will bring Blackjack and set him up and see if I get any takers after they play him. DC pops, baby. He plays way better than he looks. http://mrcoward.com/pinball.bj/

So close...

#174 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Can you just for the fun of it explain how the silent auction will work

These are project games and will be available for inspection. We know which pins boot right up and have noted what issues we saw on powering them up. They all need to be fully shopped. There are some added perks. Pinball Magic comes with a spare (new) plastic set.

A silent auction = no auctioneer. Silent auction sheets for the pins will be located on the PAGG silent auction table. If you are interested in bidding on one of the pins, you check the sheet for the current high bid, sign your name and write down a higher bid amount. You remain the high bidder until someone else decides to raise the bid by signing their name and out bidding you. Everything is in the open and the auction remains open until the closing time. I believe the silent auction for the pins will close at 5:00 pm, same as the PAGG silent auction. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Please keep in mind that this is a fund raiser for the Charland family. Your generosity would be both appreciated and put to good use.

Steve (in Escalon)

#175 2 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Paragon. Hmm. Paragon and a half you say. Interesting.

Paragon is a beautiful pin and this one is in surprisingly nice shape. Minimal wear on the playfield and a pretty decent cabinet. It comes with a second Paragon of lesser quality. Two pins, one price!

#176 2 years ago

steve_in_escalon , can you comment on the condition/details of the rest of the games for the auction?

#177 2 years ago

Paragon...sounds nice...been on my radar.

#178 2 years ago

Off the top of my head, as I don't have notes. They all need to be shopped and wiped down. Cabinets drilled. Need battery holders.

Getaway - Booted. full mylar, so playfield is really nice. A couple of inserts need heat to lower. Nice cabinet with minor fade.

Meteor - Nice, all the way around. Didn't bolt on head or plug it in.

NGG - Booted. Minimal slam ramp wear. Cabinet is beautiful. Will be a gem when cleaned up.

PM - Booted. Nice playfield. Spare plastic set. Cabinet colors are bright. Some cabinet wear.

Breakshot - Booted. Nice playfield. Cabinet shows some wear.

EATPM - somebody's going to get a beauty.

FYI: Steve's family could use some assistance on Saturday morning setting the pins on legs and possibly wiping down the cabinets and playfields. Give you something to do before the PAGG doors open. They will have parts bins and boxes of pinball parts for sale, too.

#179 2 years ago

Just looking for 1 or more of the style pop bumper rings in the old ad below, used in dr dude, Elvira, Gilligans, etc...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/43115

#180 2 years ago

The Old Chicago is SOLD.
Blackjack and Boogie are now up for trade only. Mebbe MrArt2u would like a Boogie + cache Monet for that there HGoT he be bringing. BJ might still be there for play @ the show anyway.
One week for us Thursday arrivers.

#181 2 years ago

Phoenix video game FS

Can be yours for $100

Bought it at California Extreme for more than that

Plays great

Lots of fun

Monitor is good, but sound is scratchy until it's warmed up for a couple minutes.

Could use a new black cardboard around the monitor and a new light behind the marquee. Comes with a new spare control panel overlay and a new marquee

Can bring to PAGG

Here's some web info

https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9004

Here's an example of game play somebody made

Thanks!

BobC

#182 2 years ago

Thanks for all the information on the auction!

#183 2 years ago

I am still hoping someone has a Alienpoker playfield they are willing to part with at a decent price. I have been having a lot of fun writing new rules for the one I bought last year at the show, but it really needs a new playfield.

#184 2 years ago

Last few hours to request the PPS glass for $15 a sheet. See info at top of page.
Thank you to all that pm'd over the past few weeks. Some really great guys in pinball.
Please try and pick up your glass early Friday.
Pay Rick directly at his booth. He will have a list with your name, and pinside moniker.
Come early. 80 sheets to flip through and pick yours out. First come , first serve.
I will be there or close to help out those i can and direct traffic for this.
You have till Monday to email Rick if you would like a sheet of Pinn 2k glass at $200, or IPB anti glare glass at $150 a sheet.
For those that change your mind and want to get a sheet at show, im sure there will be some extras. Pm me during weekend or find us and ask. I will be wearing my praticle steve badge from last year all weekend.
Lastly, for those that have large orders or would like donate a sheet or 2,... there will be two museums at show. I will gladly coordinate this. Pay Rick and let us know. We have the Pacific pinball museum, buy a sheet and tell me to give it to them.
Also, John, Chuck and Kenny will be coming up representing the Banning pinball museum. They are getting a batch but can always use more, pay for a sheet and tell me Banning and I will set it aside.
Once again, Thank you to all during this process.
See you all in one week.
Going to be an awesome show!
Eric

#185 2 years ago

Who is bringing a RS to sell?

#186 2 years ago

This might be a long shot, but does anyone have a Vectrex they are bored of?

If it's clean, working and complete I'd be happy to take it off your hands at the show for fair value. I'd like one for my game room.

#187 2 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Phoenix video game FS
Can be yours for $100
Plays great
Lots of fun
Monitor is good, but sound is scratchy until it's warmed up for a couple minutes.
Could use a new black cardboard around the monitor and a new light behind the marquee. Comes with a new spare control panel overlay and a new marquee
Can bring to PAGG
Here's some web info
» YouTube video
Thanks!
BobC

Pm sent

#188 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve_in_Escalon:

................EATPM - somebody's going to get a beauty...............

Awesome. Checking status of money piles. Sounds like it will be a bidding war!

#189 2 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Phoenix video game FS
Can be yours for $100
Plays great
Lots of fun
Can bring to PAGG
Here's some web info
» YouTube video
Thanks!
BobC

If Delta9 passes on this, I will take it.

#190 2 years ago

If anyone has a Donkey Kong that they want to get rid of since it is just a dumb arcade game instead of a pin, I am looking for one.

#191 2 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

If anyone has a Donkey Kong that they want to get rid of since it is just a dumb arcade game instead of a pin, I am looking for one.

Donkey kong is the best arcade game ever made

#192 2 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Donkey kong is the best arcade game ever made

I agree. Unfortunately, a few years ago, I decided to sell all of my arcade games and become a pin only guy. Fortunately, it didn't last too long, but this is one of the few that I have to rebuy now. At least I never sold Stunt Cycle. That would have been harder to find.

#193 2 years ago

Hello Pinheads... is this a pinball game?

Long story short; I bought this game from an operator about 15 years ago. I did a little cleaning & paint touch up. I drove it from Bay Area (Northern Calif.) up to our home in Lake Tahoe. Going down our street there, I hit a pot hole and heard the 32" glass top break. I stored it in the back of my garage there, for 15 years.

Fast forward to today; we recently sold that property. So, I had to pull the game from garage. It's now at my home in the East Bay Area (Danville, CA).

I'm looking for any help on this value? I could bring it to Pin-a-go-go.

This is all the info I could find;

ebay.com link » Velocity Ball By Grand Original 1986 Novelty Arcade Game Machine Flyer Brochure

https://www.arcade-history.com/?n=four-kings&page=detail&id=17299

I posted 6 picts at #837 on the Official 2017 Pin-a-go-go thread;
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/17

#194 2 years ago

Looks like I might have room to bring that ALI Boogie for to play/trade/sell after all.
Even if it doesn't sell/trade, it's a fun one for the floor, and mebbe someone will fall for it after playing it.
Loudest chimes I think I've ever heard.

#195 2 years ago

I can deliver these to PAGG if anyone is interested. They're low use so would rather not have them on free play. PM me with any questions.

Archived after 35 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Great unmolested, original example. The cabinet colors are bright and beautiful. No wear on the coin slot, pop bumper area, or Bank scoop! Everything is fully functional and pla...”
2017-04-25
Los Angeles , CA
7,000 (Firm)

Archived after 58 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Only about 1200 hours on this beauty. Comes with all the original manuals and schematics. Only additions are mirror blades and superband flipper rubber.”
2017-04-07
Los Angeles , CA
3,500 (OBO)

#196 2 years ago

https://goo.gl/photos/tnxoTLAnDiqHAGGU9
If anyone interested, I can bring it. Very cool wall mount or table piece.

#197 2 years ago

see the Magic Girl for sale on Craigslist and will bring to PAGG?
One helluva show I'm missing.

#198 2 years ago

Just bumping my pins going to PAGG. Jumping Jack, Spy Hunter, and Checkpoint all for sale. See you all in Dixon.

#199 2 years ago

Please Pm me for the for sale of what I am bringing!

Thanks.
Rob

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

Please Pm me for the for sale of what I am bringing!
Thanks.
Rob

What you bringing?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 25.00
Displays
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.95
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 495.00
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside