(Topic ID: 179049)

The 2017 pagg buy,sell,trade thread.

By mrgone

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 7 years ago

List to come of games being sold at PAGG from Steve Charland's collections. Spent yesterday sorting through just a handful of boxes for the swap meet.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Blownfuse_Spawn:

List to come of games being sold at PAGG from Steve Charland's collections. Spent yesterday sorting through just a handful of boxes for the swap meet.

I cant imagine the hard work it has been to go through your fathers MASSIVE amount of stuff and to sort it. I know you have good people helping you. The memorial on Saturday was beautiful and it will be great to remember him at the show as well.

I know many of us (including myself) would love to have a piece of his collection in memory of him, I ask and hope that my fellow collectors remember this is a time of grief and handle this with the utmost care and take the families feelings into consideration with any kind of dealings.

#103 7 years ago

Eric is doing a great job with this! Thanks again for the coordination!

#104 7 years ago

With the glass sale I mean!

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

With the glass sale I mean!

Im glad i can help out a little.
Just taking names and a count.
Ill be there early afternoon Thru, set up my pins.
Stay till close and help unload, set up pins, whatever.
Great show, worth the effort.

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I have a DMD display from a POTC Stern game (SAM format). $120

Claimed

#107 7 years ago

For the thread, here are the games I'm bringing and some descriptions:
Gottlieb El Dorado EM. Playfield needs to be cleaned, but it is very solid with very little wear. Fully intact and functional game! Repro backglass and all ready to go. $2000
Gottlieb Spin Out EM. Fully shopped and almost completely working. Hundreds reel does not reset completely. But rest of game is fully functional and is in original clean condition. Gotta see the original glass and playfield! $1200
Gottlieb High Hand EM. Project game, but all there nothing missing. Playfield wear. Will need work. Needs adjustments. Didn't have time. $600
Gottlieb Playball EM. Project game. Great playfield good glass. Needs adjustments. Missing back door. $500
Bally Mata Hari SS. Project game. Still working on it. Looks to be intact but pretty dirty. Right now it's $500.
Also might bring:
Williams Oh Boy! EM. Needs work haven't started anything on it so can't completely assess it. Great backglass, extra backbox shell very good playfield. Right now $500

Added over 7 years ago: Added to post: Mata Hari is being parted out. Will still bring Backglass and parts that are left to Swap Meet.

#108 7 years ago

I'm looking for a nice condition Cyclone or Johnny Mnemonic if anybody is bringing one or know somebody that wants to sell/trade for a Time Machine.

#110 7 years ago

CPR playfields for sale, with CPR plastics sets:
- Firepower
- Space Shuttle
$1200 each OBO

Added over 7 years ago:

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I have a DMD display from a POTC Stern game (SAM format). $120

Back on the market, $100

#112 6 years ago

I have an Iron Man, Pirates of the Caribbean and Simpsons Pinball Party that I'm just now thinking about bringing to Pinagogo. They are all for sell at 4200.00 each. Is there any interested people? If so PM me. The machines take a little beating while they are there, so I'm unsure if I should bring them or not.

#113 6 years ago

Does any know if Rick will have cabinet decals this year? I need DINER set.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Does any know if Rick will have cabinet decals this year? I need DINER set.

Buy em, and set it up for free pagg delivery

#115 6 years ago

AL Garber's Collection for Sale

Hi folks,

The late AL Garber, was active not only in PAGG, but the Sacramento Pinball Group (SPG). If there is a sale the item can be picked up at Cliffy's booth at PAGG and a donation made to Pinside.

I am sending this email on behalf of AL Garber's wife Debbie. Years after AL's death was not only a loss of his warmth and humor, but a financial vacuum with his loss as breadwinner. Debbie is now prepared to part with some of ALs collection to help pay bills.

Since I have no access to the collection, and doing this just to help Debbie and in ALs memory, everything is sold "as is" so look at the pictures carefully.

Mr Pinball is the starting price for the pinball machines. For the cash register, cigar silks, gum ball machines and others I need help. This is not a give away, but Debbie prefer that these items be enjoyed, and bring a smile to your face, as it did for AL. Let me know how much you think the value of these items are, and if you want a piece of AL, what would you like to buy.

Let me know any bids, and I will submit for Debbie's approval.

The collection includes:

Hercules topper
Space Mission backglass
Double or Nothing sign
oxo backglass
Space Rider backglass
Spanish Eyes backglass
Working cash register
Cigarette silks (many more than what is shown)
Coke and 7up coolers
Gum ball machines (many)
Jukebox
Large Coke clock
Monte Carlo pinball machine (working, but needs tweaking)
OXO pinball machine (working, but needs tweaking)
Pingames
Radio Transmitter
Radios
Stamp machines
Trap Shoot
Western Electric phone
Whiffle Pinball and stand

Collection Pictures here
http://tinyurl.com/Collectibles4Sale

AL was a master of pinball repair. Listen for yourself this impromptu video Chris W. shot of AL giving a session on pinball repair. Or just watch a few minutes to hear his voice once again.

Part 1

Part 2

Below is a photo of AL and I taken very shortly before his passing. He only returned from the hospital that morning. But I chose not to remember AL through pictures, but through his Fireball that resides at Pacific Pinball Museum in his memory, and is brought to every Pin A Go Go since his death. At the PPM one day I saw a father, and his little girl playing Fireball. She could barely get her arms around to use the flippers, so dad was helping laughing and living a great father-daughter moment. So even after ALs passing, he still lives through the joy and laughter of others. Here is the topper on ALs Fireball:

Fireball Bally 1972
Artist: Dave Christensen
Design: Ted Zale
AL had a rare gift of wit, technical excellence and of making everyone feel special – his memory will never be "Game Over". One of many legacies AL leaves us is his Fireball for all to enjoy … and the smile it leaves on your face. "If there is a gatekeeper at the “Pearly Gates”, my only hopes they’ve lost all records prior to 1978."

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
AL Garber (1954 – 2009)
Mentor, SPG Patriarch and Friend

Ron

#116 6 years ago

Man, that was a long time ago. Buncha old men now

#117 6 years ago

Going thru parts.
I have 2 system 11 transformers for sale. One came from a Big Guns, the other off a Fire!.
Both work, pinned for usa.
$125 each.
Pm me if interested.
Thanks Eric

#118 6 years ago

I have access to several NiB Sterns available at show pricing.
PM me if you want more info

#119 6 years ago

Hi Guys,

Looking to get a pulse on interest for a Star Trek Premium. If there is strong interest and if EricPinBallFan has enough room in his trailer, I might have it up at PAGG.

Check my profile for pictures!

Thanks!
-Mark

#120 6 years ago

I'll be bringing a nice Data East Simpsons Pin this year. It will be for sale. Asking $2k or best offer.

#121 6 years ago

Anyone have Bally/Williams 90's DMD machines for sale they wanna bring? JM, DH, Shadow, etc.

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Anyone have Bally/Williams 90's DMD machines for sale they wanna bring? JM, DH, Shadow, etc.

How about a Hurricane!
Hurry, hurry, step right up.

#123 6 years ago

I have a WCS94 I could bring.

I would be interested in a RS.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Hi Guys,
Looking to get a pulse on interest for a Star Trek Premium. If there is strong interest and if EricPinBallFan has enough room in his trailer, I might have it up at PAGG.
Check my profile for pictures!
Thanks!
-Mark

That's a Nice ST premium!
I know it used to be Aurich Lawson's, has his artwork on it to.

#125 6 years ago

Thanks guys, already did a tour with both WCS94 and Hurricane, looking for something different. JM would be near the top of my list for price point and fun factor.

Also would be interested in a few classics like Barracora, Fathom, HGOT, Evel Knievel, Night Rider, etc.

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Playfield Standard Glass for sale at Pagg. $15 a Sheet.
New glass with minor imperfections do to production and storage.
Rick @ PPS has Kindly offered to bring a stack for those interested.
I emailed him last week regarding glass and he was very helpful to detail the inventory available.
I offered to take point over the weekend and get a count for those who may be interested.
At $15 a sheet this could go fast, or many may be not interested do to the flaws.
From PPS,
"I would call the issue primarily small dots - where grains of something got in between the sheets and just ground a little dot - I think these sheets all have the issue but it's not many dots."
"I think the blemishes are really small, we just can't offer them as perfect."
Rick
I'm personally taking 10 sheets. There are many reasons you may want bulk do to the fact of cost.
Rick doesn't have time to be bombarded with emails.
Please Pm me with how many you want.
Thanks in advance trying to keep it simple.
Eric

Creating master list for all those that have Pm'd me.
One week left to place an order, need final count next Monday!
Thanks Again to everyone who has emailed me.
Below is general email I'm sending to those on list already.

Your on the list.
Please let me know your real name so I can get a list at booth. You will pay Rick at PPS directly. I encourage everyone to come early Friday and claim your sheets, ie Look through pile. We cannot store it for you all weekend for pickup on Sunday. There is to much happening and Rick and I are trying to sell stuff. At $15.00 a sheet this is already a giant courtesy by Rick and PPS to bring it.
Thank you in Advance and have a Great Weekend at Pin-A-Go-Go.

#127 6 years ago

Thanks guys, already did a tour with both WCS94 and Hurricane, looking for something different. JM would be near the top of my list for price point and fun factor.
Also would be interested in a few classics like Barracora, Fathom, HGOT, Evel Knievel, Night Rider, etc.

Please sell him a really nice night rider or evil knievel- seth I call advance super ultra deluxe future dibs

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I would be interested in a RS.

I believe there will be a RS there for sale.

#129 6 years ago

I'll have my Family Guy up for trade. I'll have a colorDMD installed Friday AM of the show

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nor-cal-pinheads-thread/page/90#post-3735715

#130 6 years ago

Does anyone sell any kind of coated non-glare glass at PAGG? (PDI, invisiglass, the new stern non-glare glass, etc) would be nice if possible, the shipping on that stuff always kills the price.

(edit: since JJP is supposed to be there, I asked Jack if he is bringing any invisiglass, but havent heard back yet)

#131 6 years ago

Looking to sell my 2010 Iron Man (because I just acquired a Vault Edition). Some of you may have seen or played it at Phoenix Games. It is a really nice example and plays like a dream. Lots of upgrades. Pinball Refinery metallic red armor, legs, hinges. Some Pinball Refinery lighting mods. Shaker motor. Best LED conversion I have seen, including color-matched flashers. Speaker lights & acrylics. Gold leg bolts & leg levelers. Cliffys, carbon fiber magnet rings, mylar, etc. New gold t-molding. New coil sleeves at flippers & slings. Good rubbers. No playfield wear. No cracked ramps. No broken plastics.
$4500 Firm
If unsold b4 PAGG I'll bring it to the show.
EDIT:
IPDB & Pinside show IM as a 2010 pin, but I just noticed my lower cabinet it date-stamped Dec 2007.
Also, while giving the pin one last cleaning this afternoon I discovered 1 cracked plastic. The plastic underneath the Whiplash plastic has a crack.
Lastly, forgot to mention the pin has a red dmd cover, clear red shooter knob, clear red flipper buttons, red super bands.

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Looking to sell my 2010 Iron Man (because I just acquired a Vault Edition). Some of you may have seen or played it at Phoenix Games. It is a really nice example and plays like a dream. Lots of upgrades. Pinball Refinery metallic red armor, legs, hinges. Some Pinball Refinery lighting mods. Shaker motor. Best LED conversion I have seen, including color-matched flashers. Speaker lights & acrylics. Gold leg bolts & leg levelers. Cliffys, carbon fiber magnet rings, mylar, etc. New gold t-molding. New coil sleeves at flippers & slings. Good rubbers. No playfield wear. No cracked ramps. No broken plastics.
$4500 Firm
If unsold b4 PAGG I'll bring it to the show.

Please don't buy this so I can play it at PAGG! Just kidding GLWTS!

#133 6 years ago

I have a Custom Pinball Refinery Metallica pro
My pin comes with the following mods.
Hooked intergrated spinners
Mirror blades
Sparky Lcd Mod
All armour powder coated lolipop purple
Red translucent apron with interactive led lighting
Led custom backbox lighting with game play
Underneath cab led lighting with gameplay
Chrome flipper bats and buttons
Chrome shooter housing
Mantis mystery hole protector
Cliffy shooter lane protector plus mylar.
Pinbits plastic protectors
Sparky airball plastic
Sparky el wire mod
Lasserific crosses
Mezel snake fangs and tongue decal
Mezel flashing cemetary Arch
Color matched non ghosting Leds in inserts
Leds in Gi mixture of coolwhite and mixed color
Flipper Fidelity speakers
Lighted speaker inserts
Shaker motor
Color Dmd
Coffin Decal
Game is perfect in every way.
First run so no insert ghosting. Playfield and Cab are perfect very low plays. You wont find a nicer example. Can deliver to PAGG
$6400
Harley D.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I have a Custom Pinball Refinery Metallica pro
My pin comes with the following mods.
Hooked intergrated spinners
Mirror blades
Sparky Lcd Mod
All armour powder coated lolipop purple
Red translucent apron with interactive led lighting
Led custom backbox lighting with game play
Underneath cab led lighting with gameplay
Chrome flipper bats and buttons
Chrome shooter housing
Mantis mystery hole protector
Cliffy shooter lane protector plus mylar.
Pinbits plastic protectors
Sparky airball plastic
Sparky el wire mod
Lasserific crosses
Mezel snake fangs and tongue decal
Mezel flashing cemetary Arch
Color matched non ghosting Leds in inserts
Leds in Gi mixture of coolwhite and mixed color
Flipper Fidelity speakers
Lighted speaker inserts
Shaker motor
Color Dmd
Coffin Decal
Game is perfect in every way.
First run so no insert ghosting. Playfield and Cab are perfect very low plays. You wont find a nicer example. Can deliver to PAGG
$6400
Harley D.

Any chance this will be at the show to play? Totally understandable if not. Steve and Gio's custom pins almost belong in a museum.

#135 6 years ago

Still trying to work the details out. Prior family engagement on Sat & Sun. If anyone is interested in the pin i have it set up at my house. Just pm me to come check it out. Less than 200 original plays. Pin is perfect in every way.

#136 6 years ago

Light Project Vector for sale. $1200
Can bring pin for purchase,but not good enough reliability to place on floor for weekend.
Paid 1000, have new side rails from pinball life. New drop target set, target decals. Titan black black rubber set, Included in sale but not installed.
Ive run out of time. Above players quality.
I was going to purchase New Cpu board, and Altek ocd led light board, but trying to stop the bleeding pouring more money into machine.
Has manual and schematic.
Some playfield wear at center targets, light,light planking on left side.
Both glasses in great shape.
Can take some pictures tomorrow and forward to you.
More than willing to bring it north if sale can be arranged in advance.
I have run out of time and space and this machine would be in my way for 4-5 months before i could get to it.
Pm me if interested.
Thanks Eric Emken

#137 6 years ago

Anyone bringing any parts for sale for a Williams Jokerz? That would be great...Thanks

#138 6 years ago

Ok daddios... I got an Allied Leisure Boogie that I need to sell to make room for an Expressway I am picking up @ PAGG.
The Boogie is a fun game and one of the earliest SS ones. It still has chimes (really loud).
I have the exact machine that is on IPDB. Those are pix of my machine. It is in great shape.
Since those were taken, I have fixed the player 2 display, and the pop bumper that was wimpy. Rubbers, cleaning etc.
It is a 4-player, but player 4 display is out and player 3 display is a little dodgy, but works and displays
Plays fast and fun, and I even have a mostly populated second playfield if you want it
It's got Jimmy Walker on the bg and the playfield even! Dyn-o-mite!
500 dollah.

#139 6 years ago

Pics of my For Sale IM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eeu80e7twgr4xas/AAB0qQQOCK03JeL8qri1sbM5a?dl=0
Please note there's a blemish on the cabinet in pic #5 that has been touched up in black. It's just to the right of Whiplash's knee. No biggie in my opinion, but I wanted to disclose it nonetheless.
And please excuse the laundry my wife just laid out. LOL

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#140 6 years ago

Price drop to $2000

Excellent condition Breakshot for sale

Looking to get $2300 which is what I paid (now $2000)

New plastics set, spare target decals, and pool ball shooter rod obtained and provided for free

Can bring to PAGG

Thanks!

BobC

#141 6 years ago

I'm selling a really nice, fully working CC Mini Baseball. If any interest, I can bring it to PAGG.

(Similar to this one)

#142 6 years ago

Could possibly have a couple BeeR is the ANSWER neons available.

Added over 7 years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beer-is-the-answer-neon-interest-check#post-3641463 For picture

#143 6 years ago

So nobody is into the Allied Leisure...
So how about a player's Blackjack? PF 6 Bg 8 Cab 6
Plays like a beautiful thing, all displays working fine.
Needs a lamp socket inside one pop bumper.
I have new pop skirts for it even.
New roms, mpu with no battery damage.
I have to look tomorrow, but I think I remember putting in a rebuilt, bulletproof sdb from our Pinside brother Andrew (barakandl).
How about 500 obo?
Heck you could almost part it out for that!
pm me if you want me to take pix and/or are interested...
PAGG is so close...

#144 6 years ago

Thanks Eric! So far, no one has expressed interest in buying or trading for my Star Trek. I think I might have to leave it behind.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

So nobody is into the Allied Leisure...
So how about a player's Blackjack? PF 6 Bg 8 Cab 6
Plays like a beautiful thing, all displays working fine.
Needs a lamp socket inside one pop bumper.
I have new pop skirts for it even.
New roms, mpu with no battery damage.
I have to look tomorrow, but I think I remember putting in a rebuilt, bulletproof sdb from our Pinside brother Andrew (barakandl).
How about 500 obo?
Heck you could almost part it out for that!
pm me if you want me to take pix and/or are interested...
PAGG is so close...

Dang...only five bills for that Blackjack???? That's a sweet game. Whole bunch o' fun. Great deal.

#146 6 years ago

I plan on bringing my Frankenstein and Iron Man if i don't move it locally. I also posted it in the CA for sale tread.

Really looking forward to the show, has always been my favorite one to attend.

#147 6 years ago

Thanks Eric! I hope someone shows interest before we leave for PAGG, otherwise, I might end up leaving this behind. I went ahead and posted it up in the classifieds.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49033

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Thanks Eric! I hope someone shows interest before we leave for PAGG, otherwise, I might end up leaving this behind. I went ahead and posted it up in the classifieds.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/49033

Great price, Great Machine.
Someone is missing out.

#149 6 years ago

I have an element 13 twilight zone mod that I can bring. It's the pyramid mod that sits on the ball dump area. It's a limited edition rare etc etc. numbered. I sold the TZ before I could install it. 200 or best offer. Pic is below. Will send more pics if anyone interested.
WTB: TSPP and or POTC
Also looking to inquire if anyone has any extra space from Dixon back to LA/OC area. I can arrange some gas hauling money....
A video of it

A photo
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/Element-Thirteen/Pyramid/Power%20B_zpst4klew9m.jpg

Added over 7 years ago: ALSO looking for a nice royal rumble

#150 6 years ago

Hurricane Ramp for sale.
This is the upper large playfield ramp.
Bought it, then found another fully pooulated one. This has been safe and mint in box for several years.
This is not the large apron swoop ramp, or center.
Nib, Nos, clear.
$250, can bring to PAGG if there is an interested party.
Thanks Eric, PM me

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2017-pagg-buyselltrade-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.