(Topic ID: 179049)

The 2017 pagg buy,sell,trade thread.

By mrgone

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 7 years ago

Thanks to @MrArt2u, I was able to score my long-sought DE Simpsons for a nice deal. Great guy. Thanks Art! It's cleaning up nicely! Once I replace the blown bridge rectifier and the busted drops, it should be 100%. Already fixed the pop bumper that wouldn't.
Stoked. See everybody at PAGG.

#52 7 years ago

Art is a great guy, I met him after the Banning show last year.

2 weeks later
#53 7 years ago

I have a DMD display from a POTC Stern game (SAM format). $120

#54 7 years ago

I'm bringing Double Dare, Comet, and TZ. Comet and TZ are for sale, but the DD is not.

Comet: $1200
TZ: $5900

#55 7 years ago

I have a couple of new sheets of glass if anyone needs them,i will bring to PAGG,also,a brand new 8inch woofer from FF! With crossover coil!

#56 7 years ago

Hummm...tempting.
Look forward to playing it!

Quoted from hawkmoon:I have a couple of new sheets of glass if anyone needs them,i will bring to PAGG,also,a brand new 8inch woofer from FF! With crossover coil!

Bring em Hawk.
If no one doesnt buy them i will.
Thanks

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I have a couple of new sheets of glass if anyone needs them,i will bring to PAGG,also,a brand new 8inch woofer from FF! With crossover coil!

What size, I need a sheet for my 1980 Bally Frontier.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

What size, I need a sheet for my 1980 Bally Frontier.

Brother, you need to bring your Bally frontier to pin a go go. Just to make sure the glass fits correctly.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Brother, you need to bring your Bally frontier to pin a go go. Just to make sure the glass fits correctly.

If the game can find a ride...I won't make it till Saturday and for only the day. I will see what I can do to get it transported their and back.

#60 7 years ago

Standard size,I used P.D.I.glass on my GB/PRe,and my B66LE,both never used,and I have 2 used sheets as well!!I,ll bring all,Sat. swap meet as usual,in front of main hall on the Grass!! Will you also have stuff to swap,PracticalSteve???

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I'll take 1 for viking. Thx moon!

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Standard size,I used P.D.I.glass on my GB/PRe,and my B66LE,both never used,and I have 2 used sheets as well!!I,ll bring all,Sat. swap meet as usual,in front of main hall on the Grass!! Will you also have stuff to swap,PracticalSteve???

I'll take the other sheet for my Comet! See you soon...yay PAGG!

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Cool I will take one of the new ones then.

#64 7 years ago

Ok, looks like glass is sold.
Who wants the sub now. Like i said, bring it to swap meet and ill buy it if no one else does. Ill put it in my Fish tales.

#65 7 years ago

I've got two sheets of used regular glass, one standard and one widebody, if anybody wants them. They're free. Just let me know and I'll put them in van with me.

Both have various little tiny nicks and stuff, but both are quite usable. Especially for free if you need one for a project game or something.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

If the game can find a ride.

PM sent...

#67 7 years ago

Looks to me that Frontier will be there thanks to Fireball2

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I have a DMD display from a POTC Stern game (SAM format). $120

I found the price for what I paid for this $108, so $108 is the new price.

#69 7 years ago

OK,fellas,I'll be sure to take good care of all,free,to needy home!! Look forward to seeing everyone!!!Getting excited!

#70 7 years ago

Wanted: Goldeneye

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Looks to me that Frontier will be there thanks to Fireball2

Looking forward to seeing you there, Mike!

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Looking forward to seeing you there, Mike!

Should be a great time, see you there for sure!

#73 7 years ago

I'm local to PAGG, about an hour away... got a very nice Shadow that I would be willing to sell or trade towards...looking for a Metallica or Star Trek Pro.

#74 7 years ago

Looking for a Freddy Krueger. Thanks

#75 7 years ago

I saw an NOS Spirit backglass on Mr. Pinball Classifieds for $1200.00. Couldn't believe my f_cking eyes. When I finally get out of this hobby for good, I'll sell all my extra parts for half of what I see them going for now and still come out ahead.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad. I meant "Eclipse" backglass.

#76 7 years ago

Now that I have my DE Simpsons (thanks again to MrArt2U), I am setting my sights on a Seawitch or a Title Fight or an Expressway. Reasonably fixable and not too tattered are my only criteria.

I thought I saw a Seawitch on the coming to PAGG list...

#77 7 years ago

Fireball2 is a miracle worker,teacher,father,Mentor,good buddy,C U there,Mark!! Azmodius will be joining us for some of that "cali.sunshine"

#78 7 years ago

Awww, Johnny... Yer making me blush

#79 7 years ago

Anyone got a IJ or Fathom they want to sell me at PAGG?

#80 7 years ago

I currently have a small collection (consisting of two EMs), and am looking at adding a machine whose gameplay is a bit more "modern". It would probably be something in the alphanumberic era, but am open to just before or just after as well. A Rollergames would be sweet. However all that can be out the window if a Genie is available. My budget is not that large right now, so I am willing to sacrifice prestige, rarity, and/or aesthetics for a good playable game. Please feel free to let me know if you have anything, and I look forward to seeing everyone out there!

Also, I'm looking for a better coin door for my Baseball wedgehead, it was pried open and bent before my family bought it.

#81 7 years ago

Insideoutlane, also remember tat there are 2 pins to be raffled off at pin a go go, for $5.00 you could take home a new game. Check the swap meet on Saturday. You might be able to find that coin door you are looking for at a good price.
See you there.

#82 7 years ago

Hey EM fans, I am on the home stretch of refurbishments of Moulin Rouge and San Francisco. I will be bringing them both to PAGG this year. I need to clear some space, so both will be for sale.

#83 7 years ago

I am planning on bringing my Black Knight, and it will be for sale!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For Sale: Black Knight... Ive done a lot of work on this one. Bulletproofed system 6 board with remote battery holder, new interconnect, and the lighting transistors swapped out f...”
2017-04-20
Bakersfield, CA
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 416 times
Contributed to Pinside

#84 7 years ago

On the buying side... If anyone has a half decent Alien Poker playfield (populated or not), I would be interested in buying it.

#85 7 years ago

I will be bringing DE Checkpoint, Gottlieb Jumping Jack, and I am thinking about bringing Spy Hunter. All will be for sale!

#86 7 years ago

That sounds like a great mix of games!

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from InsideOutlane:

I currently have a small collection (consisting of two EMs), and am looking at adding a machine whose gameplay is a bit more "modern". It would probably be something in the alphanumberic era, but am open to just before or just after as well. A #Rollergames would be sweet. However all that can be out the window if a Genie is available. My budget is not that large right now, so I am willing to sacrifice prestige, rarity, and/or aesthetics for a good playable game. Please feel free to let me know if you have anything, and I look forward to seeing everyone out there!
Also, I'm looking for a better coin door for my Baseball wedgehead, it was pried open and bent before my family bought it.

My Comet is $1200, not aesthetically beautiful, but it plays great (we've been playing it at Lodi league). New Xpin displays.

#88 7 years ago

Classic Sterns, I'm interested. Star Gazer please

#89 7 years ago

Posted in a bunch of other threads as well. I'm bringing a Hyperball for folks to enjoy and it's for sale! https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38298 no trades at this time.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

My Comet is $1200, not aesthetically beautiful, but it plays great (we've been playing it at Lodi league). New Xpin displays.

Thanks, it's very tempting. I've never played one but have put in a ton of time on Cyclone!

#91 7 years ago

Swap meet 4 weeks from today!
Bringing left overs from past year.
Will post a list week of show.
Thanks in advance, see you there.
Eric

#92 7 years ago

WOOOHOO 27 daze and counting!!! 26 4 Us Volunteers! Wonder what the weather is gonna be like this year??

#93 7 years ago

I'll be bringing a ton of stuff to the swap meet Saturday. Both arcade and pinball parts. Possibly a Kings of Steel, Satin Doll and Simpsons Pinball Party pins. Possibly a few arcade machines as well.

#94 7 years ago

Titles I am considering bringing to sell/trade, give a shout if interested, thx!

Bally Speakeasy (nice shape with new boards) 950.00
Gottlieb Close Encounters with Ni-Wumph, decent player game 850.00

#95 7 years ago

Hoping someone out there has Tommy plastics and are bringing them to the show!

#96 7 years ago

I have a DMD from GnR, and a pinballbulbs LED kit for AC/DC Premium (unopened). If you happen to need both, you can have them for $100.

If anyone wants to buy a Bally Rapid Fire, please make arrangements before the show. I can bring it down, but I don't want to try to make my scion xA pull a trailer back up donner.

#97 7 years ago

Looking for a defender.....

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Looking for a defender.....

You are posting in the Pin-a-Go-Go sale/trade thread (local to NorCal) and I see you are listed as in VA. Are you looking for something local to CA? If so, Chris has a Defender for sale in this area, details here: http://pinballpirate.com/pinball-machines-for-sale/

#99 7 years ago

Playfield Standard Glass for sale at Pagg. $15 a Sheet.
New glass with minor imperfections do to production and storage.
Rick @ PPS has Kindly offered to bring a stack for those interested.
I emailed him last week regarding glass and he was very helpful to detail the inventory available.
I offered to take point over the weekend and get a count for those who may be interested.
At $15 a sheet this could go fast, or many may be not interested do to the flaws.

From PPS,
"I would call the issue primarily small dots - where grains of something got in between the sheets and just ground a little dot - I think these sheets all have the issue but it's not many dots."
"I think the blemishes are really small, we just can't offer them as perfect."
Rick

I'm personally taking 10 sheets. There are many reasons you may want bulk do to the fact of cost.
Rick doesn't have time to be bombarded with emails.
Please Pm me with how many you want.
Thanks in advance trying to keep it simple.
Eric

#100 7 years ago

Thank you for running point on the playfield glass.

There are 261 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2017-pagg-buyselltrade-thread/page/2?hl=metal-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.