(Topic ID: 294827)

The 1971 Project : help me get these machines back in shape!

By Gott72

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gott72
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

40652EE7-460E-4405-8FBF-2BEDC2CD5DAE (resized).jpeg
B0EF70A2-C1DF-4E76-84C9-8E4579572DC6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0463 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0462 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0461 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0465 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0466 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0468 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0229 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0454 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0456 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0457 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0459 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gott72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

1971.... what a year.... let's see... there was...

Vietnam, Attica Riots, Apollo missions, "All In The Family" started, Charles Manson found guilty of Murder, Jim Morrison of the Doors died, USA left the gold standard, Walt Disney World opened, D.B. Cooper, ....golly... what a depressing year... BUT, WAIT!

There were some fantastic PINBALL machines launched by Gottlieb! And I have two, in my current possession, that need some serious care.

ASTRO and NOW.

Help me revive them. I'll be posting in this thread, asking questions, posting updates, etc. Hopefully I'll paint the cabinets this summer, Astro has a BGRestro glass on the way, Astro got new plastics today, there are $800 of parts coming from PBResouce, and quite. few concerns to cover.

ASTRO (500 made) has :
• No power switch or plate under the machine
• Permanently locked in a game with FIVE balls to go
• Pop Bumpers won't score
• No CHIMES! despite chimes inside cabinet

NOW (1250 made) has :
• Pop bumpers that won't score, along with possibly other non-scoring parts in the game
• Possible lack of slingshot action (I need to see the game in action and/or buy a schematic)
• Various lights malfunctioning
• No chimes! despite chimes being inside cabinet
• Wrong target faces that won't score when they pop down into the playfield.
• Trajectory problems (mild) in the two kickers down front.

Both will need playfield touchup in the future. ASTRO is beat, NOW is fairly good.

Score reels reset properly. I'll exchange most all plastic parts and rubbers, posts, etc.

Please give me any advice, here, if possible. I never had non-scoring components on the games I have owned.

Thanks!

IMG_0229 (resized).jpegIMG_0229 (resized).jpegIMG_0230 (resized).jpegIMG_0230 (resized).jpegIMG_0231 (resized).jpegIMG_0231 (resized).jpegIMG_0232 (resized).jpegIMG_0232 (resized).jpegIMG_0233 (resized).jpegIMG_0233 (resized).jpegIMG_0234 (resized).jpegIMG_0234 (resized).jpegIMG_0235 (resized).jpegIMG_0235 (resized).jpeg
#2 2 years ago

My first problem: no switch OR switch plate inside the ASTRO. I can find the switches, but not the metal plate. Does anyone know a place that has these plates? Are they common electrical items from a hardware store, or specific to Gottlieb? Thanks for the help.

First image is from NOW, the second is from ASTRO...

IMG_0236 (resized).jpegIMG_0236 (resized).jpegIMG_0237 (resized).jpegIMG_0237 (resized).jpeg
#6 2 years ago

Oh, yes--schematics are ordered.

Did anyone ever try one of these?

https://www.delcity.net/store/Recessed-Toggle-Switch/p_820346.h_820347.r_IF1003?mkwid=s&crid=&mp_kw=&mp_mt=e&msclkid=16bbc5bed77d16068afda57fc6b9dc60&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Shopping%20-%20Switches&utm_term=4577404348781905&utm_content=Switches%20-%20Toggle

It looks promising.

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 4.29.43 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-06-09 at 4.29.43 PM (resized).png

Naturally it attaches below the cab, but I am not looking into having this game in an arcade.

#10 2 years ago

It is odd and awkward that they used STAR TREK, openly, unabashedly. Perhaps, since Star Trek was cancelled by 1971, Hollywood was writing it off as a trademark. Syndication was just beginning to get big at that time, though.

Quoted from AndrewP:

I like this a lot. Do you know if it’s rated for line voltage? It seems so.
Not sure if you want to go this route when it may be pretty basic to recreate the original switch plate, but this would make for a great retrofit.

10 amps, 12 VAC.... I think the electric is stepped down already, so it should work, but I'm not going to swear on it.

However, I was more interested in using the plate and conjoining with another switch.

Quoted from pinhead52:

kinkyinky post pics of that Astro pf you are doing for me...

I'd love to see pf work. I probably won't do mine until 2022, but I have to get it done--especially on ASTRO.

#15 2 years ago

I worked on that NOW today.... embarrassed, but found a cause of almost all the troubles: a THIRD jones plug to the upper was not plugged in and sagging in the back of the cabinet!! Its receptacle was cleverly hidden behind score reel braids. Oh the shame!

That corrected almost everything, so the current list of defects now reads...

NOW (1250 made) :
• ONE drop target, of eight, doesn't score
• Trajectory problems (mild) in the two kickers down front
• Various cosmetic problems to be repaired this summer: coin door, plastic bits, rubber bits, cabinet respray, coin slots, targets replaced, etc.

It's a beautiful machine for 50 years age. A tad dirty inside. Works well, might need pep in the flippers. Fun and striking art of the psychedelic era!!
A good player in present condition.
I'll post photos when cleaned up.

Quoted from TimMe:

If it were me, I would want to put in a power switch rated at 120 VAC @ 10 amp or 15 amp. The extra margin of current capability is insurance against having the switch fail prematurely under normal usage.
- TimMe

Noted. Thanks for the word of caution. I hadn't checked the schematic before I spoke.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Here's a start and a part way done image of the pf. I like how Brian (kinkyinky) can lighten the wood and remove some of the UV fade from the pf.

Ugh. I wish my playfield was in that shape. Looks beautiful when stripped down!

This one, I just took off the posts and plastics and rings and lights... and it looks dirtier than your upper pic.

I swear this game was never serviced in 50 years, aside from rubber rings circa 2000 and probably some bulbs, but the bulbs look like 1970s originals! It has copious litter and old bulbs scattered inside the cabinet.

I tossed it all--using new bulbs and posts and rings and plastics (thanks to you).

At this moment I am closing on a house in Palm Desert. Hopefully I can get a tech from the PB Museum to get my playfield stripped, sent out for art restore, and put together back in the machine later this year or next.

2 weeks later
#18 2 years ago

Update....

ASTRO (500 made) has :
• Some chimes ... gotta clean contacts
• Needed a cabinet respray
• Playfield is worn

NOW (1250 made) has :
• Some chimes are weak
• A target face that won't score when it pops down into the playfield.
• Needs cabinet respray

I've been replacing all plastic and rubber and lights. Ran into trouble with one leaf switch for stationary target, looking for somewhere that offers a replacement target leaf.... or whole switch mechanism. Been getting good at drilling out and re-riveting target faces.

I still have a few pop bumper parts coming, but I replaced half of the bumpers.

Games play well, score well, and have good flipper power. Most of the problems are now cosmetic. I replaced the shooter mechs and coin slot areas.

2 weeks later
#19 2 years ago

I've been perplexed by the credit scoring of NOW: here are photos...
IMG_0354 (resized).JPGIMG_0354 (resized).JPGIMG_0358 (resized).JPGIMG_0358 (resized).JPG

I am trying to get the first game to be awarded @ 6800 points.... it always hits @ 7000 points!

What am I doing wrong, or what might be going wrong in this case?

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Looks like math, screw that, I wanna play pinball!!

To be clear: that is the SIX pin, and it appears to me to be in the 800 hole.... 6800, right?

Why 7000 points for the first knocker/credit?

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from baldtwit:

assuming the reel is the kind with a wiper/contact plate, the most likely thing is the wiper finger is mounted on the shaft wrong.
I don't have a schem for that game. If you do, look at see what wire is feeding the common wiper on the 1000 reel (the inner wiper that runs around a ring on the contact plate).
power off, stick an ohmeter probe on that wire and other probe stick on each score plug until you see what plug is active for the number on the reel. If it isn't the plug the schem / plug chart says it should be, then the wiper is on wrong.
if you don't have a schem, post pics of the 1000's reel contact plate wiring and as much of the traces on the plate as you can.

SO! You are onto it. My 1st player 1000 reel is indeed a big butt pain! I haven't gotten into it, yet, but it doesn't reset properly sometimes--it gets hung up on the 8 and won't go to zero. After that it works fine and records score, just won't reset properly. I'll check that out soon.

Thanks for that directional help/suggestion. I figured the bonus came from elsewhere in the game. I'll try a 2-player and see if the second records properly.

Quoted from Randy_G:

Damn!
those are some really great looking games.
don't own any EM but best of luck with them!

Thanks! Those are the un-doctored games when I first got them. Maybe later today, or tomorrow, I'll post the recent state of those two. NOW is almost done: needs cabinet repaint next week and some minor work inside. Both have had all plastic and rubber renewed, all lights replaced, etc.

ASTRO will get a new backglass in a couple months, and hopefully a cabinet respray in August.

Quoted from John_I:

Obviously the real original parts are always preferred, but I've had to resort to 3D printing my own plates and switch covers while doing restorations. Recently most of the power switches I've bought have had a super flimsy plastic body and threads and break almost immediately. I finally sourced some that are metal recently and bought extras. Hopefully you can find OEM stuff, but if not here is the link to my related shop items:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1312-space-coast-pinball/04942-switch-cover-power-switch-and-plate-fits-various-gottlieb-

Someone sold me what seems to be an original power switch for the game, and I had someone print out the cover... was it you?

Now, ASTRO is back in order with switch and cover plastic.

The game works fine, except I haven't taken time to rework the bonus scoring and it will knock out extra balls like popcorn popping once you are above circa 80K. I hope the pins are merely stuck in everywhere and merely need removing and organizing.

#27 2 years ago

Made a video about the two as they are at this time.

ASTRO displays lack of chimes on almost everything aside from slings. Ideas? I'll get to that later.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

usually no chimes/bells means the contact on the scoring relay (in head) has a dirty contact. With the game in playing mode manually depress the 100s relay and rock it slightly back and forth. You'll probably hear it then. Identify the contact on the relay by wire color code and clean and gap.

That's the thing I still need to get to on both machines--cleaning the score reel switches on ASTRO 100 and NOW 1000-1st player. Thank you for pointing me in that direction.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

usually no chimes/bells means the contact on the scoring relay (in head) has a dirty contact. With the game in playing mode manually depress the 100s relay and rock it slightly back and forth.

Well-well-well.... the hundreds reel DOES have a slight malfunction going down.... with is this switch for? This is the first time I plumbed the head box of Astro. Scoring is kept well! However, the chimes don't work on 100 and 1000. I was cleaning the switches on those two, rubbing that gentle sand paper file-stuff between contacts everywhere... no deal with a solution, but I found this baby snapped off and wrinkled up in some form of pinball malfeasance.

IMG_0364 (resized).JPGIMG_0364 (resized).JPG
#35 2 years ago

Update....

ASTRO (500 made) has :
• Needs a cabinet respray
• Playfield is worn
• Add-A-Ball scoring does mystery-multiple balls at weird intervals: as soon as all letters are lit, odd times during free-ball play (cross switch?), etc.

NOW (1250 made) has :
• Needs cabinet respray
• 1000s reel-1st player doesn't reset properly, usually hung up on 7 or 8

Quoted from jrpinball:

This is true. However, those EOS switches assure that the scoring relay stays energized until the score reel plunger makes a full stroke. That means the M,N, or L relays will stay powered until the corresponding EOS switch opens. Since the chime contacts share those relays with the score reels themselves, the broken or missing EOS switch could have some effect on the chime operation.

Found the switches responsible, adjusted, and now the 100s and 1000s chime when scored. It was in those two relays. I always thought "score reel" when you guys wrote "score relay". Simple fix.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I gave cab scans to Pimp for Now, yer all set for that repaint. Im going to make my own re-useable stencils for Astro since I have two games to do.

I would love to have stencils rather than make my own with mylar.... which I was going to do today or tomorrow for the top cab.

Guess I have to make my Astro stencils. I contacted Pimp multiple times to have Astro made from my cab, but no response.

2 weeks later
#39 2 years ago

Cabinets getting stripped today and tomorrow, repainting during the week.

NOW is having cabinet and head and collar done
ASTRO is having the head and collar done
and they are joined by
KING KOOL 1972--head and collar done at this time, the body will be done in about 2 weeks when these are all together.

I'll have 3 newly painted machines by September. I hope.

IMG_0379 (resized).jpegIMG_0379 (resized).jpeg

For 50 year old plywood, these cabinets are in really nice shape. Only a tad of putty on ASTRO will be needed.
IMG_0377 (resized).jpegIMG_0377 (resized).jpeg

New coin doors ready to go!
New, colored, electric cords, ready to go!
On top, I hope to polish the rails until they are highly reflective, using alumicut and various sand disks and polishing solutions.

In another week, we might see photos here.

1 week later
#40 2 years ago

Cabinets going into stencil mode....

IMG_0392 (resized).jpegIMG_0392 (resized).jpeg
#41 2 years ago

IMG_0407 (resized).jpegIMG_0407 (resized).jpeg

IMG_0409 (resized).jpegIMG_0409 (resized).jpegIMG_0410 (resized).jpegIMG_0410 (resized).jpeg
#42 2 years ago
1F4762D1-787C-49E9-9549-DC3690C89ACF (resized).jpeg1F4762D1-787C-49E9-9549-DC3690C89ACF (resized).jpegA655633A-61F2-4A23-80DD-86E7A433E04D (resized).jpegA655633A-61F2-4A23-80DD-86E7A433E04D (resized).jpeg
#44 2 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Thank you for sharing the progress. Those cabinets look great!

Thanks! I wish I had more time to slap them together and finish off the project, but it'll get there in a few more weeks.

Here is the progress. A few more pieces together and the playfield can get in there.

IMG_0417 (resized).jpegIMG_0417 (resized).jpeg
#45 2 years ago

Today: 95% done. Glass + rails to go.

IMG_0418 (resized).jpegIMG_0418 (resized).jpegIMG_0419 (resized).jpegIMG_0419 (resized).jpegIMG_0420 (resized).jpegIMG_0420 (resized).jpegIMG_0421 (resized).jpegIMG_0421 (resized).jpegIMG_0422 (resized).jpegIMG_0422 (resized).jpegIMG_0423 (resized).jpegIMG_0423 (resized).jpegIMG_0424 (resized).jpegIMG_0424 (resized).jpeg
#46 2 years ago

Today I stripped off KING KOOL's main cabinet and need to get it out to the garage to strip two layers of paint.

The OLD PAINT....under the rails... it's so ugly. I'm not sure what the original color was, since the paints can age and look hellishly ugly after 50 years.
A newer paint job was applied about a year ago by the person I purchased the game from. He didn't like the ugly violet, either. His choice was to use white. Despite hand painting, it wasn't so bad, once the metal was polished and renewed, but I wanted a proper paint job.

Originally I was going to do a proper and thorough layer of white. In the end, the purists on PInside made me bend and go for something closer to the original. However, I couldn't go for that ugly purple. IT IS DEPRESSINGLY DISMAL. My final paint choice was French Lilac 2x by Rustoleum. It brings out the new backglass (by BGRESTO) brilliantly!! Look at how the colors work with that original art... it was bedazzling when I put the back together yesterday.

I suspect it will be two weeks before the KING KOOL cab is painted and reassembled.

WHAT I LEARNED FROM PAINTING, and what you might want to know------> Use Rustoleum, DO NOT USE MONTANA CANS.

I began with the thought that I wanted THE BEST. So I ordered a ton of Montana cans in all the colors I needed, along with primers and base colors and gloss finishes. I'd use Montana ONLY for the stencil colors, unless you can find the proper color with Rustoleum.

Reasons I will NEVER buy Montana again:

1) Very little pigment/spray/volume compared to Rustoleum or other mainstream sprays
2) Cans are extremely easy to clog, and your $10 flushes away without even one spray to the cabinet
3) Unless you shake these cans for 20+ minutes, the color is globular, and specks are everywhere, even after shaking 30 minutes, I've still had beads coming out
4) Chalky finish to colors
5) Splatters constantly on some cans, no matter what goes on with shaking and time shaken. Paint then dribbles all over your hand. Very few cans stayed clean and consistent
6) Price is insane, compared to locally available cheap-ies like Rustoleum. Rustoleum is circa $4-4.50/can in the US. Montana from Dick Blick is $8-$12/can.

You can find your own results, if you don't believe my breakdown. I blew hundreds of dollars on Montana and wound up having to complete the job with the excellent Rustoleum.

MINOR TROUBLE: you can see how layering of paint and gloss caused some wrinkling of the base coats. This might be due to several things.

1) Gloss was applied too thick over base coat (base coats did have over 24 hours to dry as per instructions)
2) Gloss was applied in 95º heat.... it was an extremely hot week when the gloss went down
3) High humidity
4) Layering of Rustoleum over Montana might have had a lack of cohesiveness

Taking apart these games was SO DIFFICULT the first time (when I did lesser work to KING KOOL in Feb-Mar.).
NOW came a few weeks ago, and it was still rather tough to disassemble.
KING KOOL came apart quick and easy this morning, knowing exactly where all the screws are, and how to unfasten layers of metal enshrouding the wood.

Once you learn how they made these, it is super easy to work on. For nobodies: take it slow and learn it, especially if you plan to restore several machines. The first will be a PITA, and then it gets simple.

ASTRO's body comes to the paint booth in 2 weeks.

All 6 side rails will be prepped for high-polish attempts in 2-3 weeks. I'm going to use a grinder with hook-n-loop pads @ 220-400-600-800-1200-2000-3000 grit, followed by steel rub down with liquid polish and a buffing pad. My plan is to get mirror-like shine on the side rails, or at best a clean set of rails with rather smooth finish providing some luxurious luster. Photos to come.

By October I hope these are all together, because we are moving house.

IMG_0425 (resized).jpegIMG_0425 (resized).jpegIMG_0426 (resized).jpegIMG_0426 (resized).jpegIMG_0427 (resized).jpegIMG_0427 (resized).jpegIMG_0428 (resized).jpegIMG_0428 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#47 2 years ago

New Astro back glass and cab repaint.

0EDD9D04-148F-4193-9457-222A14A094D3 (resized).jpeg0EDD9D04-148F-4193-9457-222A14A094D3 (resized).jpeg201FFE86-C752-474B-83D7-16F4494EA36E (resized).jpeg201FFE86-C752-474B-83D7-16F4494EA36E (resized).jpeg8948F037-649E-4F5A-8949-100DAAB0E854 (resized).jpeg8948F037-649E-4F5A-8949-100DAAB0E854 (resized).jpeg
#49 2 years ago

King Kool coming close to an end, then Astro's main body.

IMG_0438 (resized).jpegIMG_0438 (resized).jpeg

Quoted from MikeO:

Nice work.
If you want to easily get the stainless steel on your games back to close to factory finish for little cost AND effort, buy one or two of these.... The one thing they don't overcome is deep scratches.

Thanks. I'm going to try something odd, but not too odd. A while back there was an Atlantis for sale that had mirror polish rails. At first I thought he got them coated, then realized you can polish them up to be mirror-finish.

So I'm set to do that in circa 2 weeks with all 6 rails for these 3 machines. I have a grinder with a hook-loop disc, and a series of grits from 220-3000, a buffer, some ultra-fine steel wool, and polish. So we'll see what it comes out to look like. Most likely I'll get it smoother than the original. If it works perfectly, those rails will look like chrome.

#50 2 years ago

KING KOOL is finished paint, got a new power cord, and going into final assembly...

IMG_0444 (resized).jpegIMG_0444 (resized).jpeg

Astro has been stripped, small areas of wood paste applied, and it gets lightly sanded tomorrow and goes into priming and then white coat. About a week and a half and that machine will get reassembled, I hope.

IMG_0448 (resized).jpegIMG_0448 (resized).jpegIMG_0449 (resized).jpegIMG_0449 (resized).jpegIMG_0447 (resized).jpegIMG_0447 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#51 2 years ago

Old vs. new--ASTRO body cabinet. The machine should be together before Monday.

Final step will be shine-polishing the ss rails and nailing them back on with new and shiny screw-nails.

IMG_0441 (resized).jpegIMG_0441 (resized).jpegIMG_0442 (resized).jpegIMG_0442 (resized).jpegIMG_0451 (resized).jpegIMG_0451 (resized).jpegIMG_0452 (resized).jpegIMG_0452 (resized).jpeg
#53 2 years ago

FINISHED! Astro is back together and works. I played it, and it works well. I have some small problems to work out. Maybe one of you can help me with the newest...

I GET SHOCKED BY THE FLIPPER BUTTONS!

The fiche paper wore off or something. Is there a work around that is good, perfect, easy, or reliable? I was looking for pre-cut fiche paper, but couldn't find it. Am I just to do my own cutting?

IMG_0454 (resized).jpegIMG_0454 (resized).jpegIMG_0455 (resized).jpegIMG_0455 (resized).jpegIMG_0456 (resized).jpegIMG_0456 (resized).jpegIMG_0457 (resized).jpegIMG_0457 (resized).jpegIMG_0458 (resized).jpegIMG_0458 (resized).jpegIMG_0459 (resized).jpegIMG_0459 (resized).jpeg

Side rails need to be sanded to a shine. That might happen tomorrow.

The bulbs in Astro's backglass are...wrong. I need frosted guys up there. The new back glasses work, but they lack an extra-black layer behind everything to halt residual light leaking about.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Oops! Never mind. "Astro" has the switches mounted in the cabinet, directly in contact with the buttons. No flipper contact wireforms on that game!
And, if it has the correct three prong power plug, you can't reverse it in the outlet.

Would scotch tape work?

Or regular paper?

The shock is mild, because I am on carpet with wood underlayment, but if I was connected to water or concrete it could be bad. Plus it ruins the game to get shocks every flipper hit.

Isn't it only 6v at that point?

#58 2 years ago

Old and new.... just without the side rails.

IMG_0229 (resized).jpegIMG_0229 (resized).jpegIMG_0454 (resized).jpegIMG_0454 (resized).jpeg
#59 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Also, of you installed a new power cord, the hot wire should be connected to the fuse. That game should have a grounded cord, but I don't think they did a really good job grounding these games from the factory.

DONE! It's all done properly, and I just installed the new cord today. I'll just have to get those new switched.... these are old-moldy anyway.

#61 2 years ago

Excellent! I'll grab those after I move house in 2 weeks. Thanks for that!

#63 2 years ago

RAILS ON.

I did the old 220-400-800-1500-3000-5000-foam buffer-steel wool+polish routine. My hope was to get MIRROR rails with super reflective qualities. However, I got what you see... which is nice, but not the desired result. Instead of mirrors, I have semi-reflective with buttery smooth feel. mmmm.... buttery smooth metal. They look good, just not AS GOOD as I envisioned.

Now they get packed up and shipped to Palm Desert, where we move in 10 days. After that I can begin revisions again and get these guys closer to excellent.

Remaining issues:

KING KOOL--AS relay needs total fine tuning, new glass, various tightenings and adjustments to switches, still fooling with the kicker down front tossing the ball too far and not enough simultaneously. (And playfield touchup)

ASTRO--extra balls come fast and furious for no reason once you light up everything, new flipper switches, new glass (and playfield touchup).

NOW--1st Player 1000 reel is a clunk-o-junk and needs work, mild tweaks to switched and targets, new flipper switches.

IMG_0461 (resized).jpegIMG_0461 (resized).jpegIMG_0462 (resized).jpegIMG_0462 (resized).jpegIMG_0463 (resized).jpegIMG_0463 (resized).jpegIMG_0464 (resized).jpegIMG_0464 (resized).jpegIMG_0465 (resized).jpegIMG_0465 (resized).jpegIMG_0466 (resized).jpegIMG_0466 (resized).jpegIMG_0467 (resized).jpegIMG_0467 (resized).jpegIMG_0468 (resized).jpegIMG_0468 (resized).jpeg
#65 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

No moving sale?

No way. These are keepers.

1 month later
#67 2 years ago

1971… arise.

40652EE7-460E-4405-8FBF-2BEDC2CD5DAE (resized).jpeg40652EE7-460E-4405-8FBF-2BEDC2CD5DAE (resized).jpegB0EF70A2-C1DF-4E76-84C9-8E4579572DC6 (resized).jpegB0EF70A2-C1DF-4E76-84C9-8E4579572DC6 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Holton, MI
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gott72.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-1971-project-help-me-get-these-machines-back-in-shape?tu=Gott72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.