(Topic ID: 140614)

The 1964 Williams Palooka Club - Welcome!

By PinballFever

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by leckmeck
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Palooka Caps 1 (resized).jpeg
Palooka Caps 2 (resized).jpeg
ball count (resized).jpg
cap-underneath (resized).jpg
cap-end (resized).jpeg
center-target (resized).png
palooka-targets (resized).jpg
palooka-ball-count-unit (resized).jpeg
catalog-plungers (resized).jpeg
palooka-plungers (resized).jpeg
palooka-backglass (resized).jpeg
lightbox-insert-twist-ties (resized).jpeg
IMG_1467 (resized).JPG
IMG_1465 (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

If I remember correctly the top rollover score changed in a random manner when a passive bumper was hit and the extra ball and 500 pt shot were not as common as the lower scoring awards.

On the center drop target it would lite for extra ball each time the other four drop targets were lit and I think it would advance the scoring award there each time you did this and hit the drop target.

The hard shot on the game was collecting the rollover extra ball on a plunge without hitting one of the passive bumpers first which would change the award. The upper drop targets could be difficult to hit as well, especially the right one.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from malachi88:

Do you know how to lite the two ball kick outs next to flippers for 50 points and the two lower side bumpers for 10 points

I had to look at the schematic but it looks like the 10 point lites are tied into the 300 pt relay and the 50 pt. lites thru the advance unit when 500 pts is lit.

2 weeks later
#41 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

even came up with a missing chime box to make it complete!

If you can find an original set of bells then it be complete.

Edit - maybe this one has a chime in it ? I kind of remember the one I had might of.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

One chime, one bell, best of both worlds! (old school chime too!)

I remember now! I never noticed that until Bruce came to pick it up. Must have been one of the first to use a chime.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Yes. Very cool in my opinion.

When I got it, it was all working so well that I'm not sure I ever noticed it. Playing it, it was hard to tell it was even a chime and not a bell. Very cool indeed.

10 months later
#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

That "hinge" is probably just some scotch tape someone used in an attempt to hold caps in place.

I think that's tape. Should peel right off. Used to be my machine, but I don't remember to tell you the truth.

I would get rid of those tall bulbs and put 55s in there instead.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-1964-williams-palooka-club-welcome?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.