9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by KingNine
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just thought I'd share, I'm sure some of you have had the same experience.

For the last several months I've been completely swamped at my day job and I have had almost zero time for games. I have a few games here at work in the cafeteria and they have been in need of attention for a while. Since it's been pretty quiet today (first time in a long time) I figured I'd take my lunch and work on the games while I eat.

At first I was some what dreading it but once I got into it, it just felt, well, good.... It's been so long that I must have started to forget how good it feels to get in and clean/fix/adjust and make the game play like it should. Even though it didn't go as well as I had hoped I was able to get everything cleaned and working again. I even added some blue super-bands to the flippers on Radical. I love the look and it plays really well too. Although I must say, they were a real pain to get on those ribbed bats and I found one of them has a small crack in it. I was able to get it back together but it'll need to be replaced.

Even with the little issues it was still a nice way to spend a lunch hour. It felt really go to get back to something I really enjoy doing.

#2 9 years ago

I know what you mean! I've gone through dry spells of doing nothing only to almost dread starting then wondered what I was thinking about. I love this hobby!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thats-the-stuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.