Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Geocab
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4970 (resized).JPG
    20161113_112447-picsay (resized).jpg
    20161113_112412-picsay (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

So this happened this weekend.

I started with a great ball one on Firepower. 4X multiplier, had "Fire" and "Power" value up to 50,000, started multiball and didn't drain right away it was going great. And then came balls two and three.

20161113_112412-picsay (resized).jpg20161113_112412-picsay (resized).jpg

20161113_112447-picsay (resized).jpg20161113_112447-picsay (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I know how that is. Sometimes I may have a bad first ball and want to hit the start button and go again. I try to resist that because you may have really good 2nd and 3rd balls and end up with a nice score.

#3 7 years ago

You never bail after a bad first and/or second balls. If anything Iron Man has taught me is that any ball can be your best game, and if ball 1 and 2 were a wash, then you just had your best game ever all in 1 ball! Even better...

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

I know how that is. Sometimes I may have a bad first ball and want to hit the start button and go again. I try to resist that because you may have really good 2nd and 3rd balls and end up with a nice score.

I've gotten better at holding back on restarting after a bad ball one. But there are days I get so aggravated with myself I still do it.

#5 7 years ago

that pretty much how I remember my firepower

#6 7 years ago

My high score on Star Trek is 507 million.

Couple months ago, I'm playing. On the first ball, I complete all tier 1 missions, and a couple of tier 2. Score of 407 million.

I figured I'd finally get to enterprise amok and that I would blow away my high score. I ended up with 474 million.

That is why I love pinball.

#7 7 years ago

I came in the house the other night kind of sloshed and had a less than average ball one and two on BSD, then proceeded to put up over 600,000,000 on the remaining ball almost doubling my previous high score.

In the arcades I never quit a game just because I had a bad first ball, and see no reason to change that now.

#8 7 years ago

That happens to me on my Circus all the time and it s#*ks!

#9 7 years ago

"It only takes one ball."

#10 7 years ago

Im going to reprogram my gaames to allow for 15 ball gaames. I should get at least one or two good balls per game for sure...

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Im going to reprogram my gaames to allow for 15 ball gaames. I should get at least one or two good balls per game for sure...

Wow, should have spell checked before hitting the send button. I sure suck at typing aaaaaa,s lol

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

I wish.

#14 7 years ago

IMG_4970 (resized).JPGIMG_4970 (resized).JPG

Game of GOT after ball one. Finished with 6.8. Wtf!!! Haha

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Man...you suck !!!!!!

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice to know this happens at all skill levels.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thats-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.