Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by J85M
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    sw (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    #1 6 years ago

Per Pinball Paparazzi Facebook page...

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

YES.

sw (resized).pngsw (resized).png

#3 6 years ago

What is the point here???Another weak attempt at a supposed new SW pin coming soon???

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

What is the point here???Another weak attempt at a supposed new SW pin coming soon???

It's meant to be a fun clue for Stern customers. Nothing more, nothing less.

And the "supposed" new SW pin is going to happen. It's the worst kept secret in Pinball at the moment.

Marcus

#5 6 years ago

OH,OK!!!:)May the Force be with your wallet!!

#6 6 years ago

I hear the sound of money being sucked out of the other companies.

#7 6 years ago

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of Pinsiders suddenly cried out in terror over the price hikes for an LE, and were suddenly silenced by the promise of regular code updates...

#8 6 years ago

"Your momma's so fat that Ben Kenobi said, 'That's no moon...that's your momma!'"

Later,
    EV

#9 6 years ago

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force. The sound of several bank accounts and credit cards crying out and were suddenly silenced. And also divorces when wives find out how much the LE costs."

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force. The sound of several bank accounts and credit cards crying out and were suddenly silenced. And also divorces when wives find out how much the LE costs."

For any of you married guys out there, if the wife says "It's Star Wars LE or me."...go with the LE.

#11 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12 6 years ago

You all have fun with that one. I've only seen one Star Wars movie in my life and that was one too many....lol I will be glad to sit this one out!

#13 6 years ago

Changed back already

#14 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thats-not-a-moon?hl=manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.