(Topic ID: 146487)

"That trick never works!" - Rocky & Bullwinkle Club!

By RDReynolds

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,513 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by 2x286ps
  • Topic is favorited by 71 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bild_2024-04-22_231243432 (resized).png
IMG_2707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2703 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2706 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1571 (resized).jpeg
PPB F5 Broken Fuse Holder (resized).JPG
DE JP PPB Board (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2464 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2427 (resized).JPG
IMG_2432 (resized).JPG
IMG_2422 (resized).JPG
IMG_2421 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240305_102841_Photos (resized).jpg
IMG_2361 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdreynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Looked and didn't see a club for this awesome game! Let's fix that here.

Starting off question - should you be able to backhand the ramps? I can sometimes get the left ramp but almost never get the right. Thoughts?

2 months later
#12 8 years ago

The more I play of this game the more I think it is one of the most underrated ever. Has amazing flow, great feeling shots, just an awesome awesome machine.

#14 8 years ago

As I recall yes you switch it to a figure 8.

Really can't stop playing this game. Flows like the Mississippi!

#16 8 years ago

The key to 300k is the 100k jackpot! Also I found tweaking the flipper position makes all the difference in the world on this game. Back handing the right ramp isn't easy per se but it's possible. Flow flow flow!!!

#22 8 years ago

Cannot wait to see how that machine cleans up. The world needs more R&B!

#25 8 years ago

The more I play this game the more I think it's one of the most underrated pins ever. So fun!

1 month later
#32 8 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Used pic from Harvs to figure out switch issue, running like a champ. Is there an updated version that cuts down on the "wrong hat"

It's funny when I first got it I wanted to that gone too but now I dig it.

1 month later
#57 7 years ago

Been playing this more and more, really loving it. Dialing in the flippers has made it amazing. Can pretty much hit any shot from either flipper! The game has some unreal layout when you do that.

4 weeks later
#67 7 years ago

The more I play this the more I think it's the most underrated game ever. Proper flipper alignment makes all the difference in the world!

1 week later
#69 7 years ago

It should bounce into one of the upper lanes, there are three. You want to go through the lit lane. That's all the 'skill' that is required.

#78 7 years ago

Make sure to adjust the flipper position. I've never seen a game where it makes as much difference as it does with this one...

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from FirebrandX:

Not only position, but proper coil rating, voltage, and inclination of the table. All of these will make or break the jackpot shot, as well as expose the design flaw of the right orbit shot.

Design flaw?

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, since well all love our R&B machines so much, are there any code changes that we would like ChadH to make?
One bug I see is that the ending music gets cut off short, possibly when the game is on Free Play.
RussM

Some kind of call out for the Bullwinkles Treasures being ready! Only way you know it is by looking at the DMD, so it's often ready and I have no idea.

#86 7 years ago

Mine did that but I slightly bent the metal on the left side. Works great now

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, since well all love our R&B machines so much, are there any code changes that we would like ChadH to make?
One bug I see is that the ending music gets cut off short, possibly when the game is on Free Play.
RussM

Another one - we need combos in the game. Once you have the flippers right, you can combo this game like crazy...

#95 7 years ago

I like double scoring when I am playing with my son. It gives us a chance to keep more close to even. Not everyone is concerned about playing in a tournament setting, some folks just want to goof around with their family...so maybe leave it, but add an option to turn it off...

#97 7 years ago

I would prefer the WABAC to not be accessible from the puzzle. Or at least have an option of turning that off?

2 weeks later
#102 7 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Any suggestions on what paint to use to touch up bullwinkles nose on the backglass?

Would love some ideas on this as well.

#109 7 years ago

I think it's absolutely top notch. If you have flippers properly aligned, you can hit pretty much any shot from either flipper, so it flows and plays faster than any other machine I've seen not named IM.

1 month later
#169 7 years ago

'Mine has never done that. What version of software are you running?

2 months later
#223 7 years ago

Left the club this weekend. Great game, it will be missed. Had a friend who badly wanted it so decided it could leave since it was going to a good home...

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Wait a min. you started this group and now you are leaving?????

Why...I guess I am! lol

I may come back some day. Fun game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.50
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdreynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/that-trick-never-works-rocky-bullwinkle-club?tu=rdreynolds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.