(Topic ID: 146487)

"That trick never works!" - Rocky & Bullwinkle Club!

By RDReynolds

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,512 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2703 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2706 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1571 (resized).jpeg
PPB F5 Broken Fuse Holder (resized).JPG
DE JP PPB Board (resized).JPG
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2464 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2427 (resized).JPG
IMG_2432 (resized).JPG
IMG_2422 (resized).JPG
IMG_2421 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20240305_102841_Photos (resized).jpg
IMG_2361 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2359 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#501 5 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

so have a question for you r&b club guys. I am still messing with mine and think I have determined that it is the power supply. What does the relay on the power supply control? I noticed mine is a little smoky on the plastic by the contacts.

Relay on the power supply is to strobe the GI lighting on/off. What is the current issue you are having?

1 week later
#521 5 years ago
Quoted from NeedMorePins:

Years ago I put a Cliffy hole protector on my Bullwinkle pinball. As time has gone on, there's seems to be a lot of wear forming on the opposite side of the metal hole protector in the Aesop hole. I believe it is starting to affect the trajectory of the ball coming out of the hole, it gets "hung up" a bit and falls back down and needs to be re-ejected from the hole. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it possible to get a second Cliffy protector so there is two separate sides of the hole with metal protectors on?

Sounds more like the coil sleeve needs to be changed and the coil plunger cleaned, making it seem like a weak coil.

1 month later
#577 5 years ago

Good news!!! CPR R&B plastic set is now available.
https://classicplayfields.com/shop/pinball-plastics/rockyandbullwinkle/

2018-09-12 09_52_29-Rocky And Bullwinkle – classicplayfields.com - Internet Explorer (resized).png2018-09-12 09_52_29-Rocky And Bullwinkle – classicplayfields.com - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#583 5 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

As mentioned above, the diverter appears to work as it should, at least in test and what I can see in game play. The problem is when the ball lack enough speed to make it to the VUK, it comes to a rest in the diverter with no way out. Is this just a flaw in game design or am I missing something regarding proper operation/game play?
[quoted image]

Are you talking about the diverter on the ramp? Or the one on the main playfield? The angle of the picture is killing me. Looks like it is sitting at the end of the diverter on the ramp.

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

Main playfield just under the VUK

Thank you. Hat trick should have clued me in. Work has been bonkers.

Looks like your diverter needs to be adjusted differently. When the diverter is actually open, I believe it should be touching the left orbit ball guide. Adjust it more like what Sliderpoint shows when it is in game over mode.

1 month later
#617 5 years ago

I left the owner's club yesterday as I sold my game with a LED ColorDMD at the local pinball and arcade show. It is definitely going to a good home.20181019_192118 (resized).jpg20181019_192118 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
$ 29.50
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,900 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmaniac40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/that-trick-never-works-rocky-bullwinkle-club?tu=pinballmaniac40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.