9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Chambahz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I so wanted to get that restored Indiana Jones that just sold but after moving my LOTR around the room it became clear there was no space for another pin. My collection is halted at one pin. So sad. My only option is simple: it's time to move. But NYC is so expensive to find a space that will accommodate this hobby. If I looked 6 years ago there was a ton of stuff in Brooklyn, but now prices have skyrocketed. Maybe I will just accept my one pin collection and travel to modern pinball when I want to play more. Only issue with modern and all the bars around here with pins: you can't hear the games! It's just not fun playing games with no sound.

Are any of you guys out of space? What have you done?

#2 9 years ago

When I have a problem like this, I always try to Fix it

#3 9 years ago

I feel your pain. I moved the pool table out of the basement yesterday to make room for 3 pins I bought.

#4 9 years ago

Condo living limits me to only 1 setup at a time but I've typically owned 2: 1 folded in the storage room (20 feet down the hall). When I want a change, I swap them out.
    Not as good as having 2 setup at once, but what can you do?

The other alternative is Heighway pinball's new machine. Swap-able play fields = more variety.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/that-sad-moment-when-you-are-out-of-space and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.