10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1,353 posts
  • 218 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by JohnnyPinball007
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 131 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5420 (resized).JPG
    20200529_102745 (resized).jpg
    20200529_102911 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0455.JPG
    14931_1 (resized).jpg
    23C8264C-E2CB-4224-965A-CE7EEBC8CE64 (resized).png
    618jUjSc4jL._AC_SL1001_ (resized).jpg
    fs (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg
    Unknown (resized).jpg
    20181128_110655 (resized).jpg
    b844f26ab1e7e22844f4771278456dd6 (resized).jpg
    12915EA8-3848-40E8-B288-A2756BBFD920 (resized).jpeg
    20200229_153121 (resized).jpg
    costcoi_shrimp_cocktail2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#325 9 months ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Stupid ass "jug handles" in jersey. If your going to pull that shit make every single one like that. If you're not local you never know whether to get in left or right lane.

What was worse are the circles!! Luckily they got rid of most of those...

#451 9 months ago
    Quoted from Travish:

They bought out the "Roy Rogers" restaurants and used their chicken recipe/procedure.
    They just dropped the fried chicken altogether. They also had killer milkshakes with real Hershey brand ice cream. They got greedy and changed to some no name ice cream. Last one I bought.

I used to love the roast beef sandwiches at Roy Rogers, they all went away but 1 I found at a Pa. turnpike rest stop..

#453 9 months ago

Yupp, and now we have Chipolte!

#459 9 months ago
    Quoted from Eightball88:

Threads that suddenly veer off into fast food nostalgia.
    Just bustin’ your balls....carry on

Or that there's a thread about frozen pizza....

#515 9 months ago

How about pin buyers that tell you they're coming out, then don't show, don't call, not a peep!!

#563 9 months ago
    Quoted from Vino:

You throw last beer in freezer to get cold fast, get busy and forget.
    [quoted image]

Yay, Slushie!!

1 week later
    #679 9 months ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Had to check this thread, had a feeling there was some spillover going on. Sorry Odin.
    And I hate donkeys now

You're new avatar should keep him angry!! Not Odin, you know who!!

#693 9 months ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

No religion talk, please. Or are you talking Harry Potter?

That's not allowed here...was commenting on RandomGuys new Quik-E-Mart avatar!!

#705 9 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I was gonna bitch about how DirecTV has been giving me the runaround while trying to get my annual loyalty discount.
    But free Genie DVR upgrade, $40 off my monthly bill for a year and FREE NFL Sunday ticket, and I am once again loyal as ever.

Yupp, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".

#843 8 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Uh-oh, just stumbled on this accidentally.
    I spose he was coming to 'Austria' to beat up someone down in Victoria so he may as well fly up and beat me up too.
    [quoted image]
    Don'tReckonIEvenPostedInThatThreadPunkin

Oh shit, he's following me too...

2 weeks later
    #900 8 months ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Not so much a bitch, but just a comment. (or more like I had too many beers and now rambling).
    Recently I was talking to someone a lot older and richer than I am that I do business with, and trying to talk up owning pinball machines and all the fun...….and while you will lose some on resell of a NIB, it is worth it for the fun and being in your own home and not even having to travel to have a great time.
    He replied back, "oh, you should buy CD's so you make a little and don't lose money".
    Yeah, f that, interest rates do not pay crap, I have never trusted the stock market or any of that( I did once have friends swear how great Enron was), but the big thing is I am getting old, I want to have all the fun I can while I can.
    Now hell yeah, if my savings account paid 10% interest like it did when I was young, I would be saving like no tomorrow.
    I treasure advice from old timers, I am almost one of those. But this dude clearly has never been into pins if he thinks making maybe 200.00 a year on interest now is better than having a really nice pin.

Not cd's, but my 401K has been booming since someone we can't discuss has been in office!!

#937 8 months ago
    Quoted from DennisDodel:

I'm tired of Steak n Shake watering down their chili. It's no wonder they are closing up so many of them in St. Louis. Gus Belt would not be happy.

My inlaws in Florida love Steak n Shake, guess that's why they're in their 90's.

2 months later
    #963 6 months ago

Weather forecasters-The only job you can consistently be wrong and still keep your job!

#968 6 months ago
    Quoted from JeffZee:

I don't need to be entertained at the gas pump. I particularly don't need to be entertained when the entertainment is loud, distorted, shitty music coming from the shitty gas pump speaker.
    I like this thread.

Some of the gas stations around here have screens on the gas pumps playing commercials while your pumping gas, Don't need that shit either!

2 months later
    #1029 4 months ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

Pointless clutter in for sale ads. For example, if someone is selling a beautifully restored pinball machine and you have an overwhelming desire to type something like, "Drool. Want!", don't.
    When you give a pedestrian or another car a break and let them go in front of you, and they don't even acknowledge you with a simple wave of thanks.
    The fact that when you yell out, "You're welcome asshole!" they cant hear you.
    The fact that you can't reach through the internet to choke somebody.
    When you ask for sweet and sour sauce for your chicken nuggets, and its not in the bag and you have to ask twice, and they look at you like you are being a bitch.
    When your adult freeloading lazy ass son refuses to put a fresh roll of toilet paper on the holder when the old one runs out, because that takes too much time away from his online gaming addiction, so he leaves 2 or 3 squares on the roll just so he can say that he did not use the last of it, and he can go back to wasting his life on World Of Warcraft.
    When your jackass son grabs a box of Kleenex to wipe himself in the bathroom so he does not have to use the last of the toilet paper.
    When your "I am willing to sacrifice my REAL life for my virtual life" son does not wipe himself at all in the bathroom, so he does not have to replace the toilet paper roll, and you are going through laundry detergent to wash clothes like its bourbon on Mardi Gras.
    When you drop a tiny screw on a patterned rug, and it has the ability to travel upwards of 50 feet or more, and you need a metal detector to find it because its not in the spot where it originally fell.
    Car commercials where the vehicle is plowing through snow and slush and it is completely spotless.
    Cats who vomit on the floor in the dark, directly in your path from your bed to the toilet.
    When the family dog jumps up on your bed and is insistent on licking your face after she just ate cat vomit.
    When the cat vomits on the bathroom floor and you could clean it up with toilet paper, but there is only 2 or 3 squares of toilet paper on the holder and the box of Kleenex is empty.

Holy shit, priceless!!

1 month later
    #1117 88 days ago

I hate sitting behind school buses

And having to breathe in that diesel exhaust.

1 week later
    #1146 79 days ago
    Quoted from RWH:

All jokes aside, I had a guy come by walking his dog and watched him let his dog poop in my yard and when I went out to get on him he did begrudgingly clean it up with a bag I provided him. Wasn't but 3 days later and this guy is out in front of my home letting his dog poop and sure as shit off down the street he went. This time I didn't say shit to him. I went out got in my truck and keep circling the neighborhoods till I saw him go in a home. Perfect, went home got the poop put it in a bag and took it to the house opened it and dumped it in his mailbox. Have not seen the SOB since in my neighborhood.

Great payback to that ahole, but then thought about the poor mailman!!

1 week later
    #1175 67 days ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Well, if you don't fund the schools, you have a bunch of idiots everywhere

Schools are funded for too many unnecessary things. Should be reading, writing, arithmetic. Period!!

#1180 65 days ago

It really pisses me off that there are companies I do work for that I have to constantly remind that I have sent them a bill, I am ready for payment.
    They have plenty of money, but for whatever reason paying me is not a priority. And I bill some companies monthly, and some quarterly, so I have already waited long enough.
    In the meantime, when a company does work for me, I pay them the minute I know the total.
    Anyway, I have no problems getting a company to work for me, and they treat me right with their bill.
    The companies I work for I guess I need to start charging late fees like a rental house or something, it just gets ridiculous.

Prioritize the companies that pay you promptly!

3 weeks later
    #1217 43 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

I loathe paying my property tax bills too, but I think we can all agree that teachers are heroes and no parent should have to sell/re-mortgage their house to have to pay for private schooling for their child's needs.
    Society is what we can build, together.

On the other hand, no parent should have to sell their home because they can't afford their property taxes!!

1 month later
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Protection
    The MOD Couple
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 45.99
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 799.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.50
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside